Axis Bank Personal Loan
Based on 237 Customer Reviews
Published on: January 18, 2018
Based on 237 Customer Reviews
Published on: January 18, 2018
About the bank
Axis Bank is third largest private bank in India and one of the most preferred loan providers with a network of over 2400 branches and over 12,900 ATMs across India. The bank began its operations in 1994 and was promoted by top insurance companies in country. The bank offers a host of retail and corporate banking, lending, investments, advisory and treasury services. It also undertakes lending to SMEs, agriculture loans and micro financing services.
Axis Bank Personal Loans
If you are going through any financial calamity at any point of your life, whether it’s a financial requirement for consumer durables or the immediate need for a quick payment, then applying for a personal loan is the best available option to meet your needs for immediate funds. Axis bank personal loan is very exclusive and generally favored personal loan facility. Axis bank offers the most flexible personal loans as per the requirements and needs of the borrowing individuals. You can easily finance funds for home renovation, wedding or any other financial emergencies at best interest rates with the help of personal loan from Axis bank. Get lowest personal loan interest rates for Axis bank online at Afinoz.com, one of India’s best online financial marketplace. Apply online for axis bank personal loan and get a step closure to your dreams and goals.
What is Afinoz?
Afinoz.com is India's topmost one stop financial marketplace for availing loans and investments. Our main objective is to make the process of getting a loan or making an investment safer, convenient and hassle-free for individuals. We work with public and private banks, NBFC's and mutual fund houses across the entire country and offer an unbiased quotation on financial requirements. You can contact our team to get information or apply for a loan or investment by calling on +918795021552 or by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org . Afinoz.com provides solutions which are quick, reliable, transparent and confidential without charging any fees to avail any of their services.
Feature and Advantages of Axis Bank Personal Loan’s:
Axis bank has attractive features and benefits from easy loan approval to providing higher loan amount with flexible loan tenure, Axis bank offers its customers the maximum quantum of loan depending upon their requirements, their repayment history and credit score. Here are some features and benefits of Axis personal loan.
- Multi-purpose loan (complete flexibility on end use of the loan amount).
- Competitive interest rates: Axis bank provides the best in class interest rates.
- No prepayment charges.
- Zero foreclosure charges.
- Edge loyalty benefits: Axis Bank offers EDGE loyalty points on personal loans which can be redeemed for cash surplus and discounts.
- Online loan account facility: You can get a statement of account, loan repayment schedule or interest certificate through mail with axis bank online banking.
- Multiple repayment options:There are multiple options to repay your axis bank personal loan EMI’s including Electronic Clearing Services or ECS and post dated cheques.
- Low prepayment charges.
- Highest quantum of loan: Axis bank offers highest quantum in its class, with maximum loan amount of RS 15 lakh.
- Minimal documentation: To avail loan under axis bank personal loan scheme you need to submit few important documents only.
- Flexible tenure:If you are taking a personal loan from axis bank, you can repay the loan within 12 to 60 months as per your comfort.
- No collateral or security required: You are not required to pledge any security to avail a personal loan from Axis bank.
- No need of any guarantor for getting personal loan from axis bank.
- Balance transfer facility: Axis bank offers balance transfer facility through which you can get rid of your existing high interest debt.
Axis bank personal loan eligibility or axis bank personal loan interest rates can be easily assessed with Afinoz. If there is any query about axis bank personal loan application, you should log on to afinoz.com or call us on +918795021552 or mail us at email@example.com and get all the solutions and axis bank personal loan details.
Axis bank personal loan eligibility criteria
The borrower needs to fulfill following axis bank eligibility criteria while applying for axis bank personal loan.
- Individuals who can avail personal loans from axis bank are:
- Salaried employees/salaried doctors/employees of public and private limited companies.
- Public and private limited companies.
- Government sector employees including PSU (Public sector Undertakings) and central and local bodies.
- Age: Minimum age required for axis bank personal loan application is 21 years. While the maximum age is 60 years at the time of loan maturity.
- Income: Minimum net monthly income required is Rs.15000 per month.
- Loan Amount: The maximum loan amount available is 15 lakhs.
- Salaried individuals must have completed 2 years of service in the same organization.
- Axis bank provides personal loans only at some given locations and the eligibility for a personal loan differs based on those locations (Delhi, Noida, Gurugram, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Banglore, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, pune, Ahmadabad, Kolkata and other locations).
- Eligibility and EMI calculator: Now, you can easily evaluate and calculate your axis bank personal loan eligibility and axis bank personal loan EMI using utility tools like personal loan eligibility calculator and personal loan EMI calculator at afinoz.com. This calculator will help you to determine your EMI outflow every month including the interest rate you will need to pay. Using the calculator at Afinoz.com is free, easy and simple.
- CIBIL score: Credit score is an important factor for approval of your loan. Usually, an applicant’s credit worthiness is determined by evaluating his credit score i.e. CIBIL score. The loan application of the applicants having poor credit score may get rejected. It’s always advisable to keep on updating your credit score every now and then. If you have bad credit score and somehow, your loan application is approved, then you might be asked to pay a high-interest rate and be offered many unfavorable terms and conditions on your loan.
Axis Bank Personal Loan Documents Required
The list of documents required while applying for Personal loan from Axis bank are:
- Identity proof (copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license/Aadhaar)
- Address proof (copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license/Aadhaar)
- Bank statement of previous 3 months (Passbook of previous 6 months)
- Latest salary slip/current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16
- 6 months bank statement
- Signature verification proof
Apply for axis bank personal loan online with Afinoz.com. You can make a call at +918795021552 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can check eligibility and EMI for Axis bank personal loan using our utility tools like personal loan eligibility calculator and personal loan EMI calculator to avail Axis personal loan details, we ensure you best services without any hassle and efforts. Once you complete the Axis bank loan application with Afinoz.com, you can effortlessly track your loan application status on our website.
|Axis Bank Personal loan Interest Rates, Jan 2018|
|Axis Bank Personal Loan General -Interest Rates||For salaried and self employed 15.50% to 24%|
|Axis Bank Personal Loan Tenure||12 TO 60 MONTHS|
|Axis Bank Personal Loan Processing Fee||1.50% to 2.00% of the total loan amount + applicable service tax|
|Axis Bank Personal Loan Repayment Period||Minimum- 1 year |
Maximum- 5 Years
|Minimum Income||IINR- 15,000 P.M.|
|Axis Bank Personal Loan Amount||Minimum- INR 50,000 |
Maximum- INR 15 Lakh
Special Note: Rates are subject to periodic change. Personal loan interest rates in Axis Bank and other fees and charges are subject to regular review and can vary with each customer. Axis Bank Personal loan interest rates can differ depending on your credit worthiness and other factors. The final interest rate will be based on different criteria including the bank’s internal policies and applicable rates at the time of approval.
Why to apply for Axis Bank Personal Loan with Afinoz.com
Afinoz.com, one of the India's leading personalized financial marketplace has framed a personal loan platform which lets you choose the best personal loan from the options that match your specific needs and most convenient for your personal requirements.
- Instant Approval – Once you fill in and submit the application form along with the mentioned documents, you will get your e-approval within 2 to 3 days.
- Real-time application tracking – Keep track of the application status in real-time with a unique transaction id which is generated at the time of loan application submission. We ensure that all the applicants are kept informed about their application process at each step via SMS and emails.
- Online eligibility check - Do all your dealings with the bank online. Provide your basic information and our online personal loan eligibility calculator will let you know the amount of loan you are eligible to borrow from Axis bank for your personal financing.
- Secure Environment - Afinoz.com has a built-in security for your personal information which is stored in a secure environment in our system with your consent. This information then sent to the bank in an encrypted format digitally and is very secured and scripted.
- 24/7 Customer Service - At any stage of the process if you have any query or seek any financial advice, our experienced and well-trained customer service team will offer the best financing/investment solutions to your problems. So there's no need for you to waste time and make multiple trips to the bank to discuss the loan specifications with the bankers.
- No third-party agent – Afinoz.com online loan application process is free from any unneeded expenses and delays. One can approach bank online directly without having to involve any agent.
- Free quotations – Get online deals on Axis bank personal loans and free unbiased quote on the best personal loan rates. All you have to do is to select the loan amount you want to borrow and the tenure. You will get a targeted online quote within minutes of application.
Query-What is the best way to apply for an Axis Bank Personal Loan?
Reply-You can apply for an Axis bank Personal Loan, online by visiting our website Afinoz.com. You can also apply for a loan by giving us a call at +918795021552 or emailing us at email@example.com.
Query-What is the turnaround time (TAT) for deciding an Axis bank Personal Loan application?
Reply-Axis Bank usually conveys its decision within 5 working days from the date of receipt of the application, provided the application is complete in all respects.
Query-What is the minimum and maximum amount of Personal Loan that I can get?
Reply- You can get a minimum loan amount of Rs 50,000 to the maximum amount of Rs 15 lakhs from Axis bank. Loan amount is mainly decided by Axis bank by considering the following factors:
- Your requirement and eligibility
- Your income
- Your repayment capacity
Query-What is the tenure for which I can avail an axis bank Personal loan?
Reply- Axis Bank offers a flexible tenure ranging from 12 to 60 months.
Query: Do I need to pay a processing charge to apply for an Axis Bank Personal Loan?
Reply- Yes, Axis bank charges a non-refundable processing fee for every Personal Loan application. To avail an Axis Bank Personal Loan you have to pay 1.5% to 2% of the total loan amount plus service tax as applicable.
Query- Can I make part-prepayment towards my Axis Bank Personal Loan? Will any charge be applicable?
Reply- Yes, you can make a part-prepayment towards your Personal Loan amount. At present, Axis Bank levies no charge for part prepayment.
Query-Is there any charge for the foreclosure of axis bank personal loan?
Reply- Presently, Axis Bank levies no charge for pre-closure of a Personal Loan amount.
Query-Do I need to provide collateral or security to get Axis Personal loan?
Reply- There is no requirement to provide any security or collateral as personal loans are generally considered unsecured loans.
Query-What are the different options for making my EMI payments?
Reply- Individual can repay his/her Axis bank Personal Loan by Standing Instruction (SI), Electronic Clearing Service (ECS) or Post-Dated Cheques (PDCs).
Query: What are the uses to which I can put the Personal Loan offered by the axis bank?
Reply: A Personal Loan from axis bank is type of multi-purpose loan which you can use for both businesses as well as for personal use. You can use the funds for meeting personal expenses like marriage, taking a vacation, renovating the home, maintaining the working capital necessity of your business, meeting any financial emergency, etc.
Query: How can the Axis Bank Personal loan be repaid?
Reply: The bank allows different repayment facilities through which you can repay your Axis bank Personal Loan. You can place a Standing Instruction on your savings or current account for debiting the loan EMIs every month or opt for ECS (Electronic Clearing System) mode of repayment. Post-dated cheques can also be submitted for paying the installments every month.
Query: Is part prepayment facility available in the perspective of repayment of the loan?
Reply: Axis bank allows partial prepayment of the remaining loan. You can make such prepayments whenever you have surplus amount and bring down your interest considerably. Moreover, Axis bank does not charge any pre-payment to any individuals.
Query: Is the option of foreclosing the Axis Bank Personal loan allowed under the Personal Loan scheme?
Reply: An individual can foreclose his/her personal loan provided that he fulfills the conditions as stated by bank. First of all, you have to clear all the existing dues in respect of the loan. You can also check the outstanding balance of your loan by requesting a foreclosure statement. This statement would illustrate any of your remaining dues which need to be cleared. Once the dues are totally cleared off, the loan can then be foreclosed. There would be no inherent charges when you opt for foreclosing the loan taken.
For any query about Axis Bank personal loan application, you can log on to afinoz.com or give us a call at +918795021552 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.