Axis Bank Personal Loan in IndiaApply Now
Axis Bank is third largest private bank in India & one of the most preferred loan providers with a network of over 2400 branches & over 12,900 ATMs across India. The bank began operations in 1994 & was promoted by top insurance companies in country. The bank offers a host of retail & corporate banking, lending, investments, advisory & treasury services. It also undertakes lending to SMEs, agriculture loans & micro financing services. If you are going through any financial calamity at any point of time, whether it’s a financial requirement for consumer durables or the immediate need for a quick payment, then going for a personal loan is the best suitable option available. Axis bank personal loan is exclusive & broadly favored personal loan facility. An Axis bank personal loan offers the most flexible personal loans which would suit all personal requirement of an individual when they need it the most. You can easily finance funds for your child’s education, home renovation, wedding in your family or for your dream vacation with axis bank personal loans at best in class rate of interest. Get lowest online personal loan interest rates for axis bank loans at afinoz.com, One of India’s best loan providers. Apply online for axis bank personal loan & get a step closure to your dreams & goals.
What is afinoz ?
Afinoz is one stop online financial market place which has made the entire process of getting a loan or making an investment time saving, convenient & hassle free for users. We aim to digitalize your entire financial requirements without the need for you to either visit the institution or do multiple sheet of paperwork. We offer unbiased comparison insights, best in class assistance where a customer just need to answer a few questions. We at afinoz do all the checks & signs of getting your complete application e-verified. You can contact our team to get information or apply for a loan or investment by calling on +918795021552 or by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Customer care and quality is part of our core business value. We strongly feel that simplifying complicated bank processes is something which is our ultimate motive as we understand our customers better. Solutions provided by us are quick, reliable, transparent & confidential. Moreover, you don’t need to pay a single penny to avail our services.
|Axis Bank Personal loan Interest Rates 2017|
|Axis Bank Personal Loan
General -Interest Rates
|For salaried & self employed
15.50% to 24%
|Axis Bank Personal Loan
|12 TO 60 MONTHS|
|Axis Bank Personal Loan
|1.50% to 2.00% of the loan amount + service tax applicable|
|Axis Bank Personal Loan
|Minimum- 1 year or
Maximum- up to 5 Years
|Minimum Income||IINR- 15,000 P.M.|
|Axis Bank Personal Loan Amount||Minimum- INR 50,000
Maximum- INR 15 Lakh
Special Note: *Rates are subject to periodic change. Personal loan interest rates in axis bank & other fees and charges are subject to regular review and can vary with each customer. Axis bank personal loan interest rates can differ depending on your credit worthiness & other factors. The final interest rate will be based on different criteria including the bank’s internal policies & applicable rates at the time of approval.
Axis Bank Personal Loan’s Feature & Advantages :
Axis bank have attractive features & benefits from easy loan approval to higher loan amount with flexible loan tenure, Axis offers its customers maximum quantum of loan depending upon their requirement & repayment history & credit score. Here are some features & benefits of Axis personal loan.
- Multipurpose loan (complete flexibility on end use of the loan amount)
- Competitive interest rates- axis bank provides the best in class interest rates.
- Zero prepayment charges.
- Zero foreclosure charges.
- Edge loyalty benefits:: - Axis Bank offers EDGE loyalty points on personal loans which can be redeemed for cash surplus & discounts.
- Online loan account facility: you can get statement of account, loan repayment schedule or interest certificate for all customers through mail with axis bank banking.
- Multiple repayment options: there are multiple options to pay your axis bank personal loan EMI including Electronic Clearing Services or ECS & post dated cheques.
- Low prepayment charges
- Highest quantum of loan: Axis bank offers highest quantum in its class, with maximum loan amount of RS 15 lakh.
- Minimal documentation: to avail loan under axis bank personal loan scheme you need to submit few important documents only.
- Flexible tenure: if you are taking a personal loan from axis bank, you can repay the loan within 12 to 60 months as per your comfort.
- No collateral or security required: you are not required to pledge any security to avail the loan.
- No need of any guarantor for getting personal loan from axis bank.
- Balance transfer facility: axis bank offers balance transfer facility through which you can get rid of your existing high interest debt.
- Axis bank personal loan eligibility or axis bank personal loan interest rates can be easily assessed with afinoz. If there is any query about axis bank personal loan application, you should log on to afinoz.com or call us on +918795021552 or mail us at email@example.com and get all the solutions and axis bank personal loan details.
Axis bank personal loan eligibility criteria
The borrower needs to fulfill following axis bank eligibility criteria while applying for axis bank personal loan.
- Individuals who can avail personal loans from axis bank are as follows:
- Salaried employees/salaried doctors/employees of public & private limited companies.
- Public & private limited companies.
- Government sector employees including PSU (Public sector Undertakings) & central and local bodies.
- Required age for axis bank personal loan application is minimum21 years to maximum 60 years at loan maturity.
- Minimum net monthly income required is INR 15000 per month.
- The maximum loan amount available is 15 lakhs.
- Salaried individuals must have completed 1 years of service in the same organization.
- Axis bank provides personal loans only at some given location & the eligibility for a personal loan is based on some tier locations (Delhi, Noida, Gurugram, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Banglore, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, pune, Ahmadabad, Kolkata & other locations)
- Eligibility & EMI calculator: - Now, you can easily & conveniently evaluate eligibility or calculate your axis bank personal loan eligibility and axis bank personal loan EMI using utility tools like personal loan eligibility calculator & personal loan EMI calculator at afinoz.com. The calculator will help you to determine your EMI outflow every month including the interest rate you pay. Using the calculator at afinoz.com is free, easy and simple.
- CIBIL score - Credit score is an important factor in approval of your loan. Usually, the quick idea about applicant’s credit worthiness is determined by credit score i.e. CIBIL score. The loan application of applicants having poor credit score may be rejected. It’s always advisable to be updating your credit score at all times. If you have bad credit score and somehow, your loan application is approved, you might have to pay a high-interest rate & be offered many unfavorable terms & condition on your loan.
Axiz Bank Personal Loan Documents Required
The list of documents required for applying axis bank Personal loans are as follows:
- Identity proof (copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license/Aadhaar)
- Address proof (copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license/Aadhaar)
- Bank statement of previous 3 months (Passbook of previous 6 months)
- Latest salary slip/current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16
- 6 months bank statement
- Signature verification proof
Apply for axis bank personal loan online with AFINOZ.com You can make a call at +918795021552 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org . You can check eligibility & EMI of axis bank personal loan using our utility tools like personal loan eligibility calculator and personal loan EMI calculator to avail axis personal loan details, we ensure you best services without any hassle and efforts. Once you complete an axis bank loan application with Afinoz, you can effortlessly track your loan application status at our website.
Why to apply for the Axis Bank Personal Loan with afinoz.com
Axis bank has exclusive collaboration with afinoz.com. This cooperation system provides ease to apply for axis bank personal loan online. if you are looking for personal loan, you can simply log on to afinoz.com or call us at +918795021552 or email us at email@example.com and make a application or check the eligibility for axis bank personal loan and submit their loan application conveniently.
Axis Bank Personal Loan FAQ's
Query-What is the best way to apply for an Axis Bank Personal Loan ?
Reply-You can start the process of applying for a Personal Loan by applying Online with afinoz.com. You can also apply for loan by calling us at +918795021552 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Query-What is the turn around time (TAT) for deciding an Axis bank Personal Loan application ?
Reply-Axis Bank usually conveys its decision within 5 working days from the date of receipt of the application, provided the application is complete in all respects.
Query-What is the minimum and maximum amount of Personal Loan that I can get ?
Reply- You can get a Personal Loan from minimum Rs 50,000 to Rs 15, 00,000. Some of the factors axis bank consider when deciding a loan amount are: • your requirement and eligibility • your income • your repayment capacity"
Query-What is the tenure for which I can avail an axis bank Personal loan ?
Reply- Axis Bank offers a flexible tenure ranging from 12 to 60 months.
Query: Do I need to pay a processing charge to apply for an Axis Bank Personal Loan ?
Reply- Yes, axis bank charges a non-refundable processing fee for every Personal Loan application. To avail an Axis Bank Personal Loan you have to pay 1.5% to 2% of the loan amount plus service tax as applicable.
Query-Can I make part-prepayment towards my Axis Bank Personal Loan? Will any charge be applicable ?
Reply-"Yes, you can easily make a part-prepayment towards your Personal Loan. At present, Axis Bank levies no charge for part prepayment.”
Query-Is there any charge for the foreclosure of axis bank personal loan ?
Reply- Presently, Axis Bank levies no charge for pre-closure of a Personal Loan account.
Query-Do I need to provide collateral or security to get Axis Personal loan ?
Reply- There is no requirement to provide any security or collateral as personal loans are unsecured loans.
Query-What are the different options for making my EMI payments ?
Reply- Individual can repay his/her axis bank Personal Loan by Standing Instruction (SI), Electronic Clearing Service (ECS) or Post-Dated Cheques (PDCs).
Query: What are the uses to which I can put the Personal Loan offered by the axis bank ?
Reply: A Personal Loan from axis bank is a multi-purpose loan which you can use for both businesses as well as for personal use. You can use the funds for meeting personal expenses like marriage, taking a vacation, renovating the home, maintaining the working capital necessity of your business, meeting any financial emergency, etc.
Query: How can the Axis Bank Personal loan be repaid ?
Reply: The bank allows different repayment facilities through which you can repay your axis bank Personal Loan. You can place a Standing Instruction on your savings or current account for debiting the loan EMIs every month or prefer the ECS (Electronic Clearing System) mode of repayment too. Post-dated cheques can also be submitted for paying the installments every month.
Query: Is part prepayment facility available in the perspective of repayment of the loan ?
Reply: The axis bank allows partial prepayment of the remaining loan. You can make such prepayment anytime you have any surplus amount and bring down your interest incidence. What’s more, the prepayment is also free of cost as there are no charges for making any part prepayment.
Query: Is the option of foreclosing the Axis Bank Personal loan allowed under the Personal Loan scheme ?
Reply: An individual can foreclose his/her loan provided that he fulfills some precondition personal loan requirements. First of all, you have to clear all the existing dues in respect of the loan. You can check the outstanding balance of your loan by requesting a foreclosure statement. The statement would illustrate any dues remaining and they need to be cleared. Once the dues are totally cleared off, the loan can be foreclosed. There would be no inherent charges when you opt for foreclosing the loan taken.