This Festive Season Get an Easy Loan on Cash Salary
The festive season is on! Don’t let the cash crunch hit your aspirations. A cash crunch is the most common thing in festive time especially when you are tied up with several expenses such as shopping, decorating homes, buying gifts, and having gatherings and have less surplus funds. The problem becomes severe if you are a cash salaried person. In this scenario, major lending institutions don’t fund you. People like carpenter, plumber, driver, mechanic, technician, electrician, salesperson, security guard, paanwala, phoolwala, or any street food shop owner lack income proof documents.
Here, we will tell you some prudent steps for an easy loan on a cash salary at Afinoz.
Afinoz is a financial platform which has tie-ups with various lenders for a personal loan at cash salary. So, if you are facing any difficulty in availing personal loan due to being cash salaried, then come to Afinoz App. Here are a few simple steps for applying for an easy loan:
- Step 1: Download the Afinoz App from the Play Store.
- Step 2: Sign up in the account.
- Step 3: Click on the personal loan apply button.
- Step 4: Choose the type of employment.
- Step 5: Enter the company name you are working for.
- Step 6: Provide the details like working tenure, salary, existing monthly instalments (if any), the required loan amount, and the mail id.
After entering all these details, a message will be displayed on the screen regarding your eligibility. And if you’ll be eligible for the loan, then the Afinoz team will contact you.
Every lender has some eligibility criteria for a personal loan on which an applicant has to fit into the loan. The criteria vary based on the lender to lender, below is the generic eligibility criteria is provided for acquiring personal loan on cash salary through Afinoz:
- Salaried applicants’ age should be between 21 to 60 years.
- Self-employed applicants age should be between 25 to 65 years.
- A minimum of 3 months’ experience of the current organization is required.
- Should have a minimum monthly income of Rs. 15,000.
- Business stability of at least 1 year is required for a personal loan.
Here is the list of basic KYC documents required for availing the personal loan on a cash salary. However, the list may vary from lender to lender.
- Identity Proof - Aadhaar Card /Voters ID/Passport/Driving License /PAN Card.
- Residence Proof - Leave and license agreement, utility bill (should not be more than three months old), and a copy of your passport if you own one.
- Business Continuity Proof (in case of self-employed) – Testimonials to show your business is running from the last 1 year.
Benefits of availing Personal Loan through an Afinoz App
1. No Collateral Required
One of the significant benefits of personal loans is that it’s unsecured. This means that applicants can have a personal loan even when they don’t have any collateral to provide against the borrowing.
2. Accessible Online
Afinoz App facilitates you to apply personal loan online from anywhere at any time. You need to download the Afinoz App through the play store and can avail of the services.
3. Easy application and documentation
Applying for a personal loan on the Afinoz app is quite simple and quick. The documentation process is end-to-end online and can be in just a few seconds.
4. Track Loan Status Online
Once an applicant has applied for a personal loan with the help of the Afinoz app, then he/she can track the status of loan application anytime by using this feature. All the information regarding the loan application such as the tenure, interest, and many more can be fetched.
5. Quick Processing
Personal Loan processing on the Afinoz app is really fast, thus saves a lot of time for the applicants.
6. Most lenders available on a single platform
Afinoz has tie-ups with almost all leading lenders in the country. So, customers can compare interest rates and fees from several lenders to find the best deal on favourable terms.