Which is the Best Credit Card in India?
This question will come to your mind when you decide to apply for a credit card. But, the best answer to your question is that no single credit card can satisfy the need of everybody. You are keen to get the best credit cards, aren’t you? Every credit card is unique in its way and will offer you different benefits. This is the reason why you should compare the offers provided by different cards available in the market. However, as a card user, you might face a little difficulty in choosing the best credit cards for you. Don’t worry; here we will let you know about the best credit card options available to you-
1. Simply Click SBI Credit Card-
- Best suitable for salaried people and also for those who are very fond of online shopping.
- It has an annual fee of Rs 499 but will be waived off in case your yearly spending exceeds Rs 1,00,000.
- You will be offered with an Amazon gift voucher of Rs 500 for free, upon joining.
- Moreover, you can earn reward points equivalent to 10X for any online transaction with Amazon, Foodpanda, Bookmyshow, Cleartrip or UrbanClap and reward points of 5X for online shopping with other sites.
- Cleartrip offers you with an e-voucher of Rs 2000 if your annual online spending is Rs 1 lakhs or above.
- For using the SBI simply click credit card for fuel transaction, you can get a discount of 1% for any such transaction between Rs 500-Rs 3000.
2. HDFC Platinum Plus Credit Card-
- This credit card does not charge an annual fee
- This card gives you an add-on benefit, where you can get an additional 3 cards for your parents, children, spouse etc.
- You can earn 2 reward points for every spending of Rs 150
- 2.5% fuel surcharge is waived on fuel transaction
3. ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card-
- This card comes with an annual fee of Rs 199 and a renewal charge of Rs 99
- For every payment you make on your utility bills or insurance premium worth Rs 100, you will get one PAYBACK point.
- For every expenditure of Rs 100 on all other categories (barring fuel), you can earn 2 Payback points
- You can win some exciting gift vouchers on redeeming the reward points you accumulate.
- You can avail a 15% discount at selected restaurants that comes under ICICI Bank’s Culinary Treats Program
4. Indian Oil Citibank Platinum Credit Card-
- This card comes with an annual fee of Rs 1000
- With this card, you are liable to get 71 liters of free fuel every year (as turbo points and fuel surcharge wavier).
- Use this card to get 4 Turbo points for every Rs 150 you spend on Indian Oil retail merchandise across the country.
- You can earn 2 Turbo points on every Rs 150 you spend on grocery and supermarket and 1 Turbo points on other spends with this card.
- The Turbo Points you accumulate will never expire.
- This is a contactless card and you just need to waive it in front of the POS.
- You can get a discount of up to 15% on dining expenses on restaurants partnered to Citibank.
5. Citibank Cashback Credit Card-
- You will be charged Rs 500 as an annual fee when you apply for Citibank Cashback Credit Card.
- For people who are addicted to online shopping, this credit card can save a lot of money.
- You can earn 5% cashback for purchasing movie tickets.
- 5% cashback is rewarded for making telephone bill payments.
- All other spends can reward you with 5% cashback.
- Another 5% cashback for making utility bill payments online through Citibank Online Bill Pay.
6. Citi Premier Miles Credit Card-
- This card comes with an annual fee of Rs 3000.
- Win 10,000 bonus Miles on spends of Rs 1000 or more within 60 days of issuing this card.
- On renewing this card, you can get an additional 3000 Miles.
- Get 4 Miles for every spending of Rs 100 on all categories.
- For every Rs 100, you spend on transactions with any airlines, 10 miles will be awarded to you.
- The air miles you earn will never expire.
- Benefits you by giving complimentary access to all major airport lounges in India or abroad.
7. Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card-
- This card comes with an annual fee of Rs 999 which can be waived off after prolonged use of the card.
- One fascinating advantage with this card is that it provides you with a 5% cashback on grocery expenses. All major grocery supermarkets like More, Big Bazar and Spencers etc are included.
- On all other spends, you can win 3X reward points.
- Uber rides offer you with 20% cash back on this card.
- This card also gives you exclusive offers and attractive discounts on hotels and other lifestyle stores.
8. Standard Charted Platinum Rewards card-
- This card is best suited for salaried employees in both Government and the private sector.
- No annual/ joining fee is required while applying for this credit card.
- Best for the first time users of credit cards.
- Provides an option to upgrade to Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit card based on the income and card usage of an individual.
- If you make any transaction within 60 days, you have the opportunity to win 1000 reward points.
- Every spending of Rs 150 on fuel can give you 5X reward points.
- Transaction done on all other categories can earn you 1X reward points.
- 500 reward points on registering for online banking facility.
- 20% cashback on Uber rides
9. SBI Card Elite-
- Costliest among all the other credit cards in terms of annual and renewal fee which is about Rs 4,999. But it will compensate you with its facilities/rewards.
- Yatra, Pantaloons, Bata/Hush Puppies, Shoppers Stop and Marks & Spencer will give you a welcome e-gift voucher worth Rs 5,000 with this card
- You can avail 10,000 reward points when your annual spends reach Rs3 lakh and Rs 4 lakhs respectively.
- Except for fuel, transaction done for every Rs 100 in other categories can fetch you 2 reward points.
- 5X reward points on using this credit card on dining, grocery or other departmental stores.
- This card will allow you to access about 1000 airport lounges around the globe by providing you with a Priority Pass Membership.
10. HSBC Platinum Credit Card-
- This card does not charge any annual or renewal fee.
- Cleartrip offers you a voucher worth Rs 2000 on your first transaction with this card.
- You can get you 10% cashback (maximum of Rs 2500) within 90 days of issuing the card.
- 3X reward points can be earned for the first 12 months on hotels, dining or telephone expenses.
- 5X reward points can be earned for every purchase made after the limit of Rs 4 lakhs (subject to a maximum of Rs 10 lakh).
- 2 reward points on every spending of Rs 150 on all other categories.
- For fuel transactions done in the range of Rs 400 to Rs 4000, avail a waiver of fuel surcharges across all petrol pumps up to Rs 250 per month.
The bottom line:
The active online platform of Afinoz is there to provide you with all the assistance you want. Our experts will churn the sea of the quality credit card offers in the market and will help you select the perfect one to suit your specific spending habits/patterns. We have exclusive tie-ups with the best credit card issuers, and you can have your credit card approved with the utmost ease.
If you have any query, feel free to call us at 0120-411-0376 or fill up the given query form.