Get a Personal Loan at the Lowest Rate with the Amazing Diwali Offers
The month of November brings joy and excitement as it comes with the most popular festivals in our country. This is the time of year when we shop, clean, renovate, decorate, illuminate the interior and exterior of our homes. Diwali is the most auspicious time to purchase new home appliances, gadgets, gold, vehicles, homes, etc.
Hence, the festive shopping list is growing longer and so are the loan options. Yes, you can find many banks and financial institutions out in the market offering a wide range of personal loan offers for Diwali to cater to the diverse needs of the loan seekers. Following are some of the tempting loan offers such as lower rate of interest, waiver on processing fee, reduced EMI, among others. Do have a look:
Yes Bank Festive Offers
As a festive season offer, Yes Bank has come up with the 'Khushiyon Ki Karein Zimmedari Se Tayyari' campaign. This festive offer of Yes Bank includes discounts on personal loans like low-interest rates, low processing charges on loans, reduced EMIs, and many other benefits. So, if you are looking for a personal loan at a low-interest rate, then you can avail of a high loan amount up to Rs. 50 lakhs at an interest rate starting from 10.45% with the highest repayment tenure of 6 years.
Features of Yes Bank personal loan offers for Diwali:
- Higher loan amount up to Rs. 50 lakh.
- It is an unsecured loan that means no need to pledge any collateral to get the loan.
- Yes Bank is offering the longest flexible repayment tenure up to 6 years.
- A pocket-friendly rate of interest is charged along with the flexible tenure.
HDFC Bank Diwali Offers
This festive time HDFC Bank has joined hands with many e-commerce platforms like Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Paytm, to give you various discounts, cashback on a variety of products to make the festival more enjoyable to its customers. The festive offers of HDFC can be enjoyed by both the retail and business customers of the bank.
Some of the other exciting features and benefits of HDFC personal loan are:
- A customized financial solution to the borrowers to suit their requirements.
- You can enjoy a reduced EMI as low as Rs. 2149 per lakh.
- A low-interest rate is being charged on HDFC personal loan which starts from as low as 10.75%.
- As a festive offer, HDFC Bank is offering 50% off on processing fees on personal loans.
- If you have an existing relationship with the HDFC, then you may get some additional benefits on a personal loan as well.
- Flexible repayment tenure of 5 years is available from which a borrower can choose as per convenience.
Diwali Loan Offers by SBI
State Bank of India has launched many offers on a personal loan this festive season to make sure you can buy everything you want. One of the most exciting features of SBI personal loan for Diwalis is that the bank has reduced interest rates on personal loans from double digits to 9.6% per annum. The bank is also offering a complete waiver on processing fees for all customers applying for a personal loan through its digital platform, the YONO app.
Features of an SBI personal loan:
- No hidden cost is charged on SBI personal loan.
- Whether a salaried employee, self-employed individual, or pensioner, everyone can get a personal loan from SBI.
- A budget-friendly interest rate is charged along with the flexible term.
ICICI Bank Diwali Offers
When it comes to festive offers, ICICI Bank always remains on the forefront. Likewise, this festive season ICICI Bank has come up with a festive bonanza, offering additional benefits on personal loans such as low processing charges on loans, reduced EMIs, and many other benefits. So, if you are looking for a loan at a low-interest rate, ICICI bank can be a good catch as its interest rate starts from 10.50% per annum and a flat processing fee of Rs. 3,999.
Some attractive features of ICICI Bank personal loan for Festive time:
- A high loan amount up to Rs. 20 lakhs.
- Quick disbursement of the loan amount.
- A flat processing fee of Rs. 3,999 is charged to make a loan more affordable.
- Minimal documents are required like ID proof, proof of residency, income proof, etc.
Now, when you know about the amazing Diwali loan offers, you can go for a great ideal as per your need. So, go through all the Diwali offers and choose accordingly to brighten up your Diwali much more.