Khata Book– Product Review
Khata Book is a mobile application that helps shopkeepers and Kirana store manage their accounts digitally. The app helps them to track the money owed to them with the help of a digital ledger. It sends payment reminders to the consumer on
By downloading the Khata Book app, the merchant can use its services. The app has
Meet the Makers of The Khata Book App
The massive success of
Real Motivation Behind the Creation Of Khata Book App
According to the PwC study, In India, there are 12 million stores which
Unique Problem-Solving Method
The traditional way of writing accounts includes managing the transaction record physically. And, for the recovery for the credit, the shopkeeper had to ask for it verbally. Sometimes, it becomes a tiring job to manage these accounts by hand.
To Use Khata Book App
- It’s 100% free,
- You can send free SMS Notifications to your customers on every transaction.
All the data is savedonline. Hence, there is no worry about the backup.
- You can create personal Khata Books to manage
credittransactions of your friends and family members.
- You can send a
- You can send a business card on the WhatsApp.
- You can manage multiple ledgers with one app.
- You can download a customer PDF report for free.
- One Khata Book can be used on multiple devices.
- You can set a reminder date for your customers.
- There is an in-built app lock feature to provide additional security.
Future of Khata Book App
Since the company is currently providing its services for free, they are aiming to offer affordable short-term loans to the shop keepers to generate revenue. The company is also focusing on building its UPI-based payments platform, which will be available for the merchant to make and receive payments using the app itself.
How to Use the Khata Book App
- Download the Khata Book app on your mobile.
- Choose the language
- Add the name of your shop
- Start using the app