How to check SBI Bank Statement Online?
Account-holders of State Bank of India (SBI) have the privilege of availing a host of online services offered by the bank. It's easy to check the bank statement, and other online transactions at onlinesbi.com, the internet portal of the bank. We will tell you how.
In this technology-driven world, everything is at a fingertip. With just few clicks, whether it is on a smartphone, or on a computer, entire details of the transaction will be displayed. Customers can even download the bank statement of all accounts they hold with SBI. It helps to save a lot of time and energy, required to visit the bank branch or ATM.
Follow these steps to view the bank statement online on the SBI's online portal -
1. Go to onlinesbi.com in your chosen browser. Click on Login within 'personal banking'. Proceed with a click on 'Continue to Login'.
2. Type username and login password on the next page. Using virtual keyword is recommended for security reasons. The keyboard is enabled when clicked on it. Customers can enter the password by clicking on the alphabets, numbers and special characters, which form the password. Click the login button after entering the details.
3. This will enable the customer to log in to his/her account. It will direct you to 'my account & profile' tab. One can view the SBI bank statement format. Go to 'Click here to see balance' to view the transactions.
4. The last 10 transactions also can be viewed by clicking on 'Click here for last 10 transactions'.
5. To view the bank statement, click on 'Account Statement' towards the left side of the webpage. Select the bank account of which you want to see the bank statement. The bank account will be selected by default if you have only one account. The Bank statement will be generated for the time period as selected. Account statements can be viewed for 6 months at one go.
6. In the page, the 'View' option gets selected by default. You can select the period for which you want to see the account statement. Press on the 'Go' button to view the bank statement of SBI. You can get a bank statement for a specific month or months of any year by selecting 'By Month' or specifying the time period. It also gives you the option of 'Printing'.
7. The SBI bank statement can also be downloaded in Excel and PDF formats. To download it, first select the period and the format. Click on 'Go' button.
SBI provides few other options, to view account statement, even without using net banking.
In an endeavor to provide an effortless service to its customers, the bank has launched SBI Quick. With just one missed call or SMS to a given number, customers can access their bank statement, all the recent transactions, and mini statement on the registered mobile number of the account holder.
Missed Call Banking Feature from SBI Quick allows consumers to just give a missed call to inquire about their balance. Customers can avail this service by registering their mobile numbers with the bank. The bank's record should be updated with the current mobile number.
Check your balance through SBI Quick
SBI Quick is a missed call banking that allows account holders to get account-related information and other banking services.
Android, Windows, IOS or Blackberry phone users can download SBI Quick app from their respective play stores. SBI customers can check their account balance and mini statement through missed call and SMS from their registered mobile number in several ways using SBI quick- Missed Call Banking.
SBI Mini Statement - To get the Mini Statement, Give a Missed Call or send an SMS 'MSTMT' to 09223866666
SBI Balance Enquiry - For the last 'clear' balance on the account, Give Missed Call or send an SMS 'BAL' to 09223766666
SBI E-Statement- last 6 month - To get E-statement for last 6 months, send an SMS to 'ESTMT' <space><Account Number><space><code> to 09223588888(Note: Code is any 4 digit number of your choice which will be used to encrypt the PDF attachment sent to your registered email address)
The statement is sent on the registered email ID with a password encrypted PDF file.
Note: Charges are applicable depending on the mode one chooses.
Advantages of SBI Mini Statement Service
The automated and integrated services like the ones offered by SBI Quick, has host of benefits for consumers such as the SBI mini statement service.
- It is faster and simpler way to access the SBI mini account statement possessing last 5 transactions (10 transactions in case of mobile banking).
- Even without logging in to the online account, you can access information regarding your bank account.
- You get to save time and effort wasted in doing rounds of bank, waiting in long queues, getting the passbook updated.
- There is no need to have a laptop, desktop or smartphone. You only need a basic phone with SMS facility to access the details.
- The process is framed in a manner, which is simple to understand. People living in rural and backward regions also can understand the steps and use.
Account-holders of an SBI associated bank may be eligible for the missed call banking service by SBI. SBI has extended this service to its former associated banks. Account-holders can check for themselves by simply sending the SMS.
The State Bank of India is currently the major lender of finance in the country. With nearly 23% of the market share in terms of the assets, it has a one-fourth share of the deposits and total loans market. The country's biggest bank is the sole Indian Bank to make it to the Fortune 500 list.
So go ahead to choose SBI as your banking service provider to avail a host of benefits that the bank has to offer.