About capital first
Capital first was founded in the year 2012 by the management buyout of an existing listed NBFC and backed by a leading global private equity. Within a short period of time, Capital First has built a large network and provides financing in 222 locations across the country. The NBFC has financed more than 4 million customers and built loan assets of Rs. 198.24 billion as of 31 March 2017. The loan book of the company is of high quality as compared to the industry, with gross & Net NPA of 0.95% and 0.3% respectively as of 31st March 2017 on 120 dpd NPA recognition basis. Capital first is intended to build an institution on strong pillars of ethics, values and high corporate governance.
Why personal loans?
Personal Loan is availed for multiple reasons; let it be marriage expenses of your son/daughter, any urgent medical cost, and expenses for holidays to abroad, education expenses and so on. Any urgent requirement of money can be fulfilled with the help of personal loans.
Why capital first personal loan?
Capital first provides personal loans and business loans to cater to a variety of needs including funding of marriages, travel, medical needs, home renovation, debt consolidation etc. Their loans are easy to access and provide borrowers with a neat alternative as compared to the eligibility criteria of major banks.
What is afinoz?
Afinoz is India's topmost online financial marketplace for availing loans and investments. Our main objective is to make the process of getting a loan or making an investment safer, convenient and hassle-free for individuals. We work with public and private banks, NBFCs and mutual fund houses across the entire country and offer an unbiased quotation on financial products. You can contact our team to get more information or apply for a loan or investment by calling on +918795021552 or by emailing at email@example.com . Afinoz.com provides solutions which are quick, reliable, transparent, confidential and above all free.
Capital First Personal Loan is one the best-in-class personal which comes with several benefits and features to meet all your personal requirements at any point in time.
- No restriction on the end use of the loan amount
- Competitive rate of interest
- No collateral or security required
- No requirement to present any guarantor
- Low processing fees
- High quantum of the loan from Rs. 50000 to 10 lakhs
- Easy & minimum documentation
- Fast processing & disbursal
- Minimum pre-closure charges
Capital First personal loan eligibility or Capital First personal loan interest rates can be easily assessed through Afinoz. If there is any query about Capital First personal loan application, you should log on to afinoz.com or call us on +918795021552 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and get all the details quickly.
We also offer other financial products such as Business Loan, Home loan, Personal Loan By SBI, Car loan, Education loan, PNB Business Loan etc. from the top banks and NBFCs at the lowest possible interest rate with no hassle. Our aim is to make financial products reasonable and easily accessib to everyone. We promise to provide quick, reliable, transparent and confidential solutions without any charge. We provide Best Personal Loan In India.
Capital first personal loan eligibility criteria
Capital first determines your maximum eligibility by looking at your current income, other loans and credit scores along with other parameters. However, you can easily judge of your capacity to borrow and repay according to current financial situation. You can conveniently use personal loan eligibility calculator at afinoz to understand how much you may be eligible for. Certain eligibility criteria which a borrower needs to meet are mentioned below:
- Minimum age - Applicant must be at least 23 years old if he/she is a salaried employee, or at least 28 years old if he/she is self-employed individual.
- Maximum age – Maximum age to avail the loan is 58 years for salaried employees or 65 for self-employed people.
- Minimum income required – For salaried employees minimum income required is Rs.20, 000 per month, and Rs.1, 00,000 per annum for self-employed persons.
- Maximum loan amount – salaried employees can get a loan amount of up to Rs.25 lakhs and self-employed people can avail Rs.10 lakhs.
- Eligibility and EMI calculator: Now, you can easily evaluate and calculate your Capital First personal loan eligibility and Capital First personal loan EMI amount using utility tools like personal loan eligibility calculator and personal loan EMI calculator at afinoz.com. These calculators will help you to determine your EMI outflow every month including the interest rate you will need to pay. Using the calculator at Afinoz.com is free, easy and simple.
- CIBIL score: Credit score is an important factor for approval of your loan. Usually, an applicant’s credit worthiness is determined by evaluating his credit score i.e. CIBIL / EXPERIAN score. Loan applications of applicants having poor credit score may get rejected. It’s always advisable to keep on updating your credit score every now and then. If you have a bad credit score and somehow your loan application gets approved, you might be asked to pay a high rate of interest and be offered unfavorable terms and conditions on your loan as compared to someone who has an excellent credit score.
Capital first personal loan documents required
Individuals applying for capital first personal loan should pay attention towards documentation required to get the personal loan in capital first.
- PAN Card – For Individuals
- Identity Proof – Anyone (Voter ID/Driving License/Passport)
- Address Proof – Anyone (Voter ID/Driving License/Passport/Telephone Bill/Electricity Bill/ Registered Lease Deed or Sale Agreement/Bank Statement)
- Relationship Proof (if required)
- Passport Size Photographs
- Any other valid Photo ID card issued by central or state government
- Latest 6 months Salary credit Bank Statements
Financial documents required for salaried employees
- Latest 2 months pay slips and Form 16 issued by the employer.
- Income documents of salaried spouse (in case of clubbing of income)
Apply for Capital First personal loan online at Afinoz.com. You can call us at +918795021552 or email us at email@example.com.You can check your Capital First eligibility and tentative EMI for Capital First personal loan using our utility tools like personal loan eligibility calculator and personal loan EMI calculator. We assure you of our best services without any hassle and effort at the click of a button from the comfort of your home or office. Once you complete and submit your Capital First loan application throughAfinoz.com, you can effortlessly track your loan application status on our website on a real time basis, 24x7.
|Capital first personal loan interest rates|
|General -Interest Rates||13% to 18%|
|Loan tenure||12 to 60 MONTHS|
|Processing Fee||1.99% of the loan amount|
|LOAN AMOUNT||UP TO 25 LAKH|
|AGE||23 TO 58 YEARS FOR SALARIED|
28 TO 65 YEARS FOR SELF-EMPLOYED
|Minimum net monthly income||20,000 per month for salaried|
1 lakh per annum for self-employed
|Foreclosure charges||5% of the principal outstanding|
Special Note: Rates are subject to periodic change. Personal loan interest rates in capital Bank and other fees and charges are subject to regular review and can vary from customer to customer depending upon a number of factors ranging from credit score, to existing loans, amount of savings, company with which you are currently employed, number of years of relationship with capital first etc.
Why should you apply for Personal Loan through Afinoz.com?
Afinoz.com is one of India's leading personalized financial marketplace. It has created a personal loan platform which lets you choose the best personal loan from the multiple options available to you. All the options are system generated taking into consideration your specific needs and requirements.
- Instant Approval – Once you fill in and submit the application form along with the mentioned documents, you will get your e-approval within 2 to 3 days.
- Real-time application tracking – Keep track of the application status in real-time with a unique transaction id which is generated at the time of loan application submission. We ensure that all the applicants are kept informed about their application process at each step via SMS and emails.
- Online eligibility check - Do all your dealings with the bank online. Provide your basic information and our online personal loan eligibility calculator will let you know the amount of loan you are eligible to borrow from Capital First for your personal financing.
- Secure Environment - Afinoz.com has a built-in security for your personal information which is stored in a secure environment in our system with your consent. This information is then sent to the bank in an encrypted format digitally and is very secure.
- 24/7 Customer Service - At any stage of the process if you have any query or seek any financial advice, our experienced and well-trained customer service team will offer the best financing/investment solutions to your problems. So there's no need for you to waste time and make multiple trips to the bank to discuss loan specifications with bankers.
- No third-party agent – Afinoz.com online loan application process is absolutely free. Through Afinoz one can directly approach multiple banks online without involving any agent and therefore avoiding unnecessary delays and hassles.
- Free quotations – Get online deals on Capital First personal loans and free unbiased quotes of the best personal loan rates. All you have to do is select the loan amount you want to borrow and the tenure of the personal loan. You will get a targeted online quote within minutes of application.
Check More Bank For Best Personal Loan
|SBI personal Loan||Bank Of India Personal Loan|
|HDFC Personal Loan||ICICI Bank Persona Loan|
|Aditya Birla Personal Loan||Axis Bank personal Loan|
|Tata Capital Personal Loan||RBL Personal Loan|
Query- Who is eligible for a personal loan from capital First?
Reply- Salaried individuals between the age of 23 to 58 years old, earning over Rs.20,000 per month and have a good CIBIL score & Self-employed individuals who are between the age of 28 to 65 years old, having a yearly turnover of Rs.10,00,000 and have a decent CIBIL score are eligible to get personal loan from capital first.
Query- When & for which purpose can I take a personal loan from capital first?
Reply- You can take a personal loan when an urgent need arises – to meet an emergency expense, to purchase any assets, as capital for your business, for a marriage, or even if you just feel like it. The reason you need a personal loan need not be explained.
Query- What is the maximum loan amount that I can take from capital First?
Reply- You can avail a loan amount up to 25 lakhs from capital first.
Query- Where can I get an application form for a personal loan from capital First?
Reply- You can download the loan application form directly from their website, or you can compare their offer with many other institutions and apply directly through afinoz.com.
Query- How secure is the application process through afinoz?
Reply- The application process through afinoz is very easy and particularly secure. Your personal details will not be shared with anyone until you apply for a loan through a particular bank or NBFC and even then, your details are only shared with the bank or NBFC you choose.
Query- What can anyone use the Capital First Personal Loan amount for?
Reply- The personal loan amount granted for Capital First Personal Loan can be utilized for any personal expenditure that is legal. The loan is usually utilized to fund expenses incurred from the wedding, medical emergency, home renovation, education and much more.
Query- Does an individual need to mortgage their property to avail the loan?
Reply- There is no need to mortgage any property to avail personal loan from capital first.
Query- How is the interest rate calculated on the personal loan?
Reply- The interest for the loan is calculated on a monthly basis for a personal loan from capital first.
Query- Does the bank offer foreclosure option for the loan?
Reply- Yes, the bank offers foreclosure options for the loan.
Query-What is the minimum age requirement for the loan?
Reply-The loan applicant needs to be at least 23 years of age to be eligible for the loan.
Query-What are the required documents for Capital First Personal Loan?
Reply-Documents required to apply for the personal loan from capital first are
- Completely finished application form
- Passport size photograph
- Identity proof
- Address proof
Query-What are the ways through which one can apply for the loan?
Reply-You can easily apply capital first personal loan through afinoz & get rid of the hassle.
Query-What is the best benefit offered by the loan?
Reply-The best benefits offered by the personal loans are that the loans provide insurance options at a lower premium.
For any query about capital first personal loan application, you can log on to afinoz.com or give us a call at +918795021552 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.