A personal loan from Central Bank of India can be availed for a host of reasons including medical bills, home repair, wedding, higher education, etc. After applying for the loan from Central Bank of India, applicants can check the status of their application. Here is how offers a personal loan under different categories and interest rates vary accordingly.
Details required to find out the status of personal loan application
Here is the information you will need to know the status of your application:
- Application reference number: At the time of application, you will get an application reference number on the application form. You can use this number as a reference for all loan related activities.
- Unique reference number: After submission of the personal loan application a unique reference number will be sent to the applicant, via SMS to their registered mobile number of the applicant or via email.
- Personal details: The bank may ask you to show your identity proof (Voter’s identity card/ PAN Card/ Aadhaar Card/ Driving License) for verification. Sometimes, the bank officials can also ask you to tell your date of birth.
How to find out the Central Bank of India Personal Loan Status
- Online method: You can check the status of your personal loan application online on the bank’s website by using reference number and mobile number.
- Offline method: Applicants can find out the status of their application for a personal loan from Central Bank of India offline through reference number/ unique reference number/ mobile number. Alternatively, they can call Central Bank of India customer care team to know the status of their application.
How to track the Central Bank of India personal loan status online
Here are the steps to check your personal loan application status online:
- Go to the official website of Central Bank of India to view the status.
- Click on ONLINE BANKING option on the top of the website.
- On the next page, click Online & Offline Retail/Agriculture/SME/MSME/Corporate Loan (Provide Reference No/Inward Number), under Online Tracking of Loan option.
- Now enter your reference number and mobile number and click Submit to view the current status of your application.
How to check Central Bank of India personal loan status offline
You will need to follow the below mentioned steps to find out the status of your loan application offline:
- Walk to the nearest or any branches of Central Bank of India.
- Meet the bank official at the query desk of the bank.
- Share required details like your application reference number or unique reference number and registered mobile number with the official.
- You may need to show your identity proof to establish your identity.
- The bank official will check and then tell you current status of your personal loan application.
Central Bank of India customer care
To know the status of their personal loan application instantly, you can call the Central Bank of India customer care toll-free number - 1800 22 1911.
How to check the Central Bank of India personal loan application status on Afinoz?
If you apply for a personal loan from Central Bank of India through Afinoz, you can check the status on our website by taking the following steps:
- Go to the official website of Afinoz.
- Click on the track application option from the menu.
- Enter your application ID in the redirected page.
- The current status of your application will open on your screen.
Through Afinoz app
- Get the Afinoz app on your smartphone or tablet from the Google Play Store.
- Log into the app and click on ‘Track Application’ button.
- Enter your personal loan application number and click on Track button.
- You will be able to view the current status of your application.
Ques. What are the most common ways to know the status of a Central Bank of India personal loan application?
If your application is approved, Central Bank of India will inform you via email, SMS and calls. Otherwise, you can check the status online on the bank’s website or call Central Bank of India customer care number in the meantime.
Ques. Do I need to pay charges to check the status of my Central Bank of India personal loan?
No, you don’t need to pay any charges to find out the status of your application even at the bank branch.
Ques. How can I contact Central Bank of India customer care number to resolve queries about a personal loan?
Customers can get in touch with the bank to ask queries regarding a personal loan by calling the 24X7 toll-free number of the bank i.e. 1800 22 1911.
Ques. Is it possible to check the status of a personal loan through internet banking account?
Yes, you can check the status of your personal loan application through your internet banking if you are an existing customer of the bank. You need to log into your account to check the status.