Personal loan is one of the key products offered by Citibank to its customers. The bank charges a reasonable interest rate on a personal loan, starting from 9.99% per annum. Citibank is one of the leading banks in India and strives to provide excellent services to its customers. If you have applied for a personal loan, you can check Citibank personal loan status online as well as offline. The process of checking a personal loan status is simple and hassle-free.
What are the details required to check the Citibank Personal Loan Status?
Once you complete your personal loan application process with Citibank, you will receive a personal loan application number or reference number. You can use this number to track the status of your Citibank personal loan.
How to Check Citibank Bank Personal Loan Status Online
You will need to have Citibank internet banking credentials to check the status of your personal loan online. Take the following steps to check your personal loan status through internet banking:
- Visit the Citibank online banking page.
- Enter your user ID and password to log into your account.
- Once you get logged in, you can check the status of Citibank personal loan online.
How to Track status through Citibank personal loan account login
- Existing customers can follow the above-mentioned steps to know the status of personal loan online.
- If you are a new user, click on ‘First Time User’ tab.
- On the new page, select Personal Loan under the Product Information tab.
- Now you need to enter your 16-digit customer/ Loan ID.
- Enter the exact EMI amount in the next box. For example, if your EMI amount is Rs.8896.00 enter value as 8896.
- Enter your date of birth in date/month/year format and type the account number of the bank from which your loan EMI will be debited.
- Now tick terms and conditions agreement box.
- On clicking ‘PROCEED’, you will get a one time password on your mobile number registered with Citibank.
- Enter the OTP to create a new PIN and password.
- Now you can log in to the portal and check the status of your Citibank personal loan.
How to check your Citibank Personal Loan Application Status Offline
You can check the status of your Citibank personal loan status offline by reaching the bank through the following methods:
- You can call the 24X4 helpline of Citibank - 1860 210 2484 - from your mobile number between 9 am to 7 pm (Monday to Saturday).
- If you live outside India, you can dial +91 22 4955 2484.
- You can write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with key details like your application reference number, mobile number, etc. to find out the status of your personal loan.
- You can visit the nearest branch or the branch where you applied for the loan to know the status of your loan. Don’t forget to carry the necessary documents with you. You can quote your application number or ID and the Citibank official to tell you the status of your application.
How to Check Citibank Personal Loan Status through Afinoz
You can apply for a personal loan online on Afinoz.com. You can also check the status of your personal loan status through the website or Afinoz app as well. Given below are the steps to check a personal loan application status online on Afinoz website.
Once you apply for a personal loan online through Afinoz website or app, you can track the status of your personal loan application online through the website and app too. Here are the steps to track the status of your personal loan using Afinoz website and app:
- Visit Afinoz.com to check the status of your personal loan.
- Click the ‘Track Application’ tab at the right corner of the page.
- On the new page, you will need to type your ‘Application ID’ that you received at the time of application.
- Click on Track to view your personal loan application status.
Through Afinoz app: You can also use Afinoz app to check the current status of your personal loan:
- Install the Afinoz app from the Google Play Store.
- Open the app and type personal details like mobile number, name, etc.
- Click ‘Track Application’ icon.
- Enter the personal loan application or reference number and click on ‘Track’.
- Your application status will open on your smartphone.
Borrowers can also use Citibank personal loan EMI calculator to know their EMI while applying for Citibank personal loan.