Education Loan in Jaipur
About Education Loan in Jaipur
|Bank Name||Floating Interest Rate||Processing Fee|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||11.5 % to 24 %||upto 2% of the loan amount+ GST and other applicable statutory levies|
|Bank of baroda||10.50% and 11.55%.||Nil|
|AXIS||starting from 13.7%||Nil|
|HDFC||12.13%||Maximum upto 1% of the loan amount|
|PNB Education Loan||8.45% and 11.05%||Nil|
|RBL BANK||from 14.15 %||Zero|
|TATA CAPITAL||11.25%||upto 2.00%|
|Incred Finance||11.75 % to 14 %||1 %|
|Avanse Finance||11.50 %||1 %|
|Federal Bank||10.90% and 15.30%.||0.50% of the loan amount|
Jaipur is the largest city and the capital city of the Indian state of Rajasthan. This city is a vibrant combination of the old and the new. Jaipur is also known as the Pink City, due to the dominant pink color scheme of its buildings. Jaipur is also referred to as the capital of the royal state of Rajasthan. Rajput kingdoms ruled Jaipur for many centuries and developed as a planned city in the 17th century AD. Along with Delhi and Agra, Jaipur’s Golden Triangle is one of the most famous tourist circuits of India.
The old Jaipur city is surrounded by walls and gates decorated with drawings on the backdrop of a beautiful pink hue. This city has successfully managed to retain its old-world charm. Popular bazaars in the Jaipur include Bapu Bazaar, Tripolia Bazaar, and Johri Bazaar. Jaipur is also very popular for its local food and the most famous dishes include the Ghewar, Pyaaz Kachori, and Dal Baati Churma. It is also home to a few UNESCO World Heritage sites including Jantar Mantar and Amer Fort, many magnificent forts, palaces, temples, and museums. This city is full of the brim with bustling local bazaars where the local handicrafts and trinkets attract the visitors.”
About education Loan in Jaipur
We aim to create a robust alternative credit ecosystem in the country. For this, we are digitizing the finance functions. Anywhere and everywhere – you can Apply for an Education Loan with just a few clicks.
Now, you can compare and make a wise choice for the best Education Loan in Jaipur also. We bring forth a myriad of options from best banks and NBFCs for your convenience. It’s simple! Pick up your desired product and win amazing assured cash backs up to Rs. 5000 on the disbursal of your loan. Get ready to build a stronger tomorrow.
Eligibility Criteria for an Education Loan in Jaipur -
No worries for strict eligibility conditions. We tie-up with all the best lenders in the Jaipur and help you with flexible eligibility criteria.
The applicant should have secured admission in any of the courses listed by the lender. The courses include but not limited to engineering, medicine, management, architecture, hotel & hospitality, pure science, and diploma. He/She needs to submit market sheets/passing or provisional certificates of S.S.C, H.S.C and degree courses (wherever required).
If you are a salaried individual and like to pursue any course with an education loan, furnish last 6 months salary slips/Form 16. In case, if you are a self-employed, provide last 2 years IT assessment/returns income certificate.
Documents Required for an Education Loan in Jaipur
We leverage existing and emerging technologies to offer you the complete digitalized process. Upload the required documents; it will take a few minutes.
Salaried Class –
- Identity Proof - Aadhaar Card /Voters ID/Passport/Driving License /PAN Card
- Residential Proof – Electricity Bill/Water Bill/Telephone Bill (not more than 3 months old)
- Admission Proof – Letter of admission on the institute/university’s letter head
- Co-applicants documents – Co-applicant should be among father, mother, sister, brother, spouse, or if these members are not able to give their collateral, then the applicant’s father-in-law, mother-in-law, first cousin, maternal or paternal uncle/aunt/ grandparents can be co-applicant.
- Income Proof – Salary slips for the last three months along with the bank statement showcasing the credited salary
- Employment Certificate – for the past 1 year
- Photographs - Two passport size
- KYC documents – Identity & address and proof of date of birth
- Residence Proof - Leave and license agreement, utility bill (should not be more than three months old), and a copy of your passport if, you own one.
- Income Proof – ITR for the last 1 year
- Official Address Proof – Address proof along with your email ID and phone number
- Business Continuity Proof – Testimonials to show your business is running from the last 1 year
Benefits & features of taking an Education Loan in Jaipur
Education loan shapes the future of students. At Jaipur, we have a wide range of options with exclusive benefits. Everything is online – you don’t need to visit the bank.
Get ready to leverage the following benefits –
- Instant Approval – Yes. SBI, ICICI, HDFC and other players are offering instant paperless approval for an Education Loan. Apply at Afinoz, and we will help you avail the Education Loan at best rate.
- High Eligibility – Within just a few minutes, we will assess your education loan eligibility and suggest you the best available options in Jaipur. Our process is driven by automated technologies, and we help you get low EMI Education Loan
- Balance Transfer – We will make you pay your EMI easily by reducing your debt amount. Transfer your Education Loan balance to save on money. Some lenders charge fee for a balance transfer.
RBL Bank Limited
RBL Bank (Ratnakar Bank Limited) is one of the fastest growing private sector banks in India, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Established in August 9, currently the bank operates through a network of branches, 99 banking outlets and 9 ATMs spread across 0 Indian states and union territories. In August 99, the bank obtained Scheduled Commercial Bank status. It is listed on both BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange) and NSE (National Stock Exchange).
Yes Bank Limited is India’s fourth largest private sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Established in 00, the bank primarily operates as a corporate bank, with retail banking and asset management as subsidiary functions. As of March, 08, the bank had a network of ,00 branches; national operating centers; and ,7 ATMs and bunch note acceptors.
ICICI BANK LIMITED
ICICI Bank is an Indian multinational bank and financial services company. Headquartered in Mumbai, India, the bank currently has a network of ,87 branches and , 7 ATMs across India. The bank became the first Indian bank to list on the New York Stock Exchange in 000. It is India’s largest private sector bank with total consolidated assets of Rs. ,.8 billion (US$ 7. billion) as on March 08.
Indusind Bank Limited is a new generation private bank. Established in 99, the bank is headquartered in Mumbai, India. It stands tall today as one of the reputed banks in the country. Indusind Bank operates more than 000 branches and over ,800 ATMs spread across the country. It also has representative offices in London, Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited is a private sector Indian Bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The bank was founded in 98 and in February 00, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. received the license from the Reserve Bank of India to carry on banking business. It had a network of ,88 full-fledged branches and ,99 ATMs in the country as of March 08.