Education Loan in Jodhpur
About Education Loan in Jodhpur
|Bank Name||Floating Interest Rate||Processing Fee|
|Bank of baroda||10.50% and 11.55%.||Nil|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||11.5 % to 24 %||upto 2% of the loan amount+ GST and other applicable statutory levies|
|TATA CAPITAL||11.25%||upto 2.00%|
|Incred Finance||11.75 % to 14 %||1 %|
|RBL BANK||from 14.15 %||Zero|
|PNB Education Loan||8.45% and 11.05%||Nil|
|Avanse Finance||11.50 %||1 %|
|HDFC||12.13%||Maximum upto 1% of the loan amount|
|AXIS||starting from 13.7%||Nil|
|Federal Bank||10.90% and 15.30%.||0.50% of the loan amount|
Jodhpur is the second-largest city in the Rajasthan, India. It is the official second metropolitan city of the state. Jodhpur was the seat of a princely state of the same name. It was historically the capital of the Kingdom of Marwar, which later become the part of Rajasthan.
Jodhpur is among the most popular tourist destination. It has many palaces, forts, and temples, set in the stark landscape of the Thar Desert. Jodhpur is popularly known as Blue city and Sun city among people of Rajasthan and across the nation.”
About education Loan in Jodhpur
We aim to create a robust alternative credit ecosystem in the country. For this, we are digitizing the finance functions. Anywhere and everywhere – you can Apply for an Education Loan with just a few clicks.
Now, you can compare and make a wise choice for the best Education Loan in Jodhpur also. We bring forth a myriad of options from best banks and NBFCs for your convenience. It’s simple! Pick up your desired product and win amazing assured cash backs up to Rs. 5000 on the disbursal of your loan. Get ready to build a stronger tomorrow.
Eligibility Criteria for an Education Loan in Jodhpur -
No worries for strict eligibility conditions. We tie-up with all the best lenders in the Jodhpur and help you with flexible eligibility criteria.
The applicant should have secured admission in any of the courses listed by the lender. The courses include but not limited to engineering, medicine, management, architecture, hotel & hospitality, pure science, and diploma. He/She needs to submit market sheets/passing or provisional certificates of S.S.C, H.S.C and degree courses (wherever required).
If you are a salaried individual and like to pursue any course with an education loan, furnish last 6 months salary slips/Form 16. In case, if you are a self-employed, provide last 2 years IT assessment/returns income certificate.
Documents Required for an Education Loan in Jodhpur
We leverage existing and emerging technologies to offer you the complete digitalized process. Upload the required documents; it will take a few minutes.
Salaried Class –
- Identity Proof - Aadhaar Card /Voters ID/Passport/Driving License /PAN Card
- Residential Proof – Electricity Bill/Water Bill/Telephone Bill (not more than 3 months old)
- Admission Proof – Letter of admission on the institute/university’s letter head
- Co-applicants documents – Co-applicant should be among father, mother, sister, brother, spouse, or if these members are not able to give their collateral, then the applicant’s father-in-law, mother-in-law, first cousin, maternal or paternal uncle/aunt/ grandparents can be co-applicant.
- Income Proof – Salary slips for the last three months along with the bank statement showcasing the credited salary
- Employment Certificate – for the past 1 year
- Photographs - Two passport size
- KYC documents – Identity & address and proof of date of birth
- Residence Proof - Leave and license agreement, utility bill (should not be more than three months old), and a copy of your passport if, you own one.
- Income Proof – ITR for the last 1 year
- Official Address Proof – Address proof along with your email ID and phone number
- Business Continuity Proof – Testimonials to show your business is running from the last 1 year
Benefits & features of taking an Education Loan in Jodhpur
Education loan shapes the future of students. At Jodhpur, we have a wide range of options with exclusive benefits. Everything is online – you don’t need to visit the bank.
Get ready to leverage the following benefits –
- Instant Approval – Yes. SBI, ICICI, HDFC and other players are offering instant paperless approval for an Education Loan. Apply at Afinoz, and we will help you avail the Education Loan at best rate.
- High Eligibility – Within just a few minutes, we will assess your education loan eligibility and suggest you the best available options in Jodhpur. Our process is driven by automated technologies, and we help you get low EMI Education Loan
- Balance Transfer – We will make you pay your EMI easily by reducing your debt amount. Transfer your Education Loan balance to save on money. Some lenders charge fee for a balance transfer.
KARNATAKA BANK LIMITED
The Karnataka Bank Limited is ‘A’ Class scheduled commercial bank founded on 8th February 9. Headquartered in Mangaluru in Karnataka, India, the bank has a national presence with a network of 8 branches, 7 ATMs and 0 e-lobbies spread across states and Union Territories. The bank has deployed the most modern information technology like core banking, internet banking and mobile banking etc. to meet customers’ expectation of services, for today and for future. The bank is listed on both the BSE and the NSE.
KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited is a private sector Indian Bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The bank was founded in 98 and in February 00, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. received the license from the Reserve Bank of India to carry on banking business. It had a network of ,88 full-fledged branches and ,99 ATMs in the country as of March 08.