Education Loan in Puducherry
About Education Loan in Puducherry
|Bank Name||Floating Interest Rate||Processing Fee|
|Avanse Finance||11.50 %||1 %|
|Federal Bank||10.90% and 15.30%.||0.50% of the loan amount|
|TATA CAPITAL||11.25%||upto 2.00%|
|RBL BANK||from 14.15 %||Zero|
|Bank of baroda||10.50% and 11.55%.||Nil|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||11.5 % to 24 %||upto 2% of the loan amount+ GST and other applicable statutory levies|
|Incred Finance||11.75 % to 14 %||1 %|
|HDFC||12.13%||Maximum upto 1% of the loan amount|
|AXIS||starting from 13.7%||Nil|
|PNB Education Loan||8.45% and 11.05%||Nil|
Puducherry, also called Pondicherry, is a city and capital of Puducherry, a union territory of India. The city lies in the southern part of India and its areas are bound by Tamil Nadu state, Andhra Pradesh and Kerala.
Puducherry was occupied several times by British occupations. However, it remained a French colony until it was incorporated into India in 1962.
Puducherry is one of the most popular tourist destinations for national and international tourists. It is connected by a railway branch at Viluppuram and Chennai. The city has Pondicherry University and several colleges affiliated by the University of Madras. Fisheries and tourism contribute a lot to the economy of the city.
About education Loan in Puducherry
We aim to create a robust alternative credit ecosystem in the country. For this, we are digitizing the finance functions. Anywhere and everywhere – you can Apply for an Education Loan with just a few clicks.
Now, you can compare and make a wise choice for the best Education Loan in Puducherry also. We bring forth a myriad of options from best banks and NBFCs for your convenience. It’s simple! Pick up your desired product and win amazing assured cash backs up to Rs. 5000 on the disbursal of your loan. Get ready to build a stronger tomorrow.
Eligibility Criteria for an Education Loan in Puducherry -
No worries for strict eligibility conditions. We tie-up with all the best lenders in the Puducherry and help you with flexible eligibility criteria.
The applicant should have secured admission in any of the courses listed by the lender. The courses include but not limited to engineering, medicine, management, architecture, hotel & hospitality, pure science, and diploma. He/She needs to submit market sheets/passing or provisional certificates of S.S.C, H.S.C and degree courses (wherever required).
If you are a salaried individual and like to pursue any course with an education loan, furnish last 6 months salary slips/Form 16. In case, if you are a self-employed, provide last 2 years IT assessment/returns income certificate.
Documents Required for an Education Loan in Puducherry
We leverage existing and emerging technologies to offer you the complete digitalized process. Upload the required documents; it will take a few minutes.
Salaried Class –
- Identity Proof - Aadhaar Card /Voters ID/Passport/Driving License /PAN Card
- Residential Proof – Electricity Bill/Water Bill/Telephone Bill (not more than 3 months old)
- Admission Proof – Letter of admission on the institute/university’s letter head
- Co-applicants documents – Co-applicant should be among father, mother, sister, brother, spouse, or if these members are not able to give their collateral, then the applicant’s father-in-law, mother-in-law, first cousin, maternal or paternal uncle/aunt/ grandparents can be co-applicant.
- Income Proof – Salary slips for the last three months along with the bank statement showcasing the credited salary
- Employment Certificate – for the past 1 year
- Photographs - Two passport size
- KYC documents – Identity & address and proof of date of birth
- Residence Proof - Leave and license agreement, utility bill (should not be more than three months old), and a copy of your passport if, you own one.
- Income Proof – ITR for the last 1 year
- Official Address Proof – Address proof along with your email ID and phone number
- Business Continuity Proof – Testimonials to show your business is running from the last 1 year
Benefits & features of taking an Education Loan in Puducherry
Education loan shapes the future of students. At Puducherry, we have a wide range of options with exclusive benefits. Everything is online – you don’t need to visit the bank.
Get ready to leverage the following benefits –
- Instant Approval – Yes. SBI, ICICI, HDFC and other players are offering instant paperless approval for an Education Loan. Apply at Afinoz, and we will help you avail the Education Loan at best rate.
- High Eligibility – Within just a few minutes, we will assess your education loan eligibility and suggest you the best available options in Puducherry. Our process is driven by automated technologies, and we help you get low EMI Education Loan
- Balance Transfer – We will make you pay your EMI easily by reducing your debt amount. Transfer your Education Loan balance to save on money. Some lenders charge fee for a balance transfer.
RBL Bank Limited
RBL Bank (Ratnakar Bank Limited) is one of the fastest growing private sector banks in India, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Established in August 9, currently the bank operates through a network of branches, 99 banking outlets and 9 ATMs spread across 0 Indian states and union territories. In August 99, the bank obtained Scheduled Commercial Bank status. It is listed on both BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange) and NSE (National Stock Exchange).
Yes Bank Limited is India’s fourth largest private sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Established in 00, the bank primarily operates as a corporate bank, with retail banking and asset management as subsidiary functions. As of March, 08, the bank had a network of ,00 branches; national operating centers; and ,7 ATMs and bunch note acceptors.
KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited is a private sector Indian Bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The bank was founded in 98 and in February 00, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. received the license from the Reserve Bank of India to carry on banking business. It had a network of ,88 full-fledged branches and ,99 ATMs in the country as of March 08.