Education Loan in Varanasi
About Education Loan in Varanasi
|Bank Name||Floating Interest Rate||Processing Fee|
|HDFC||12.13%||Maximum upto 1% of the loan amount|
|Incred Finance||11.75 % to 14 %||1 %|
|RBL BANK||from 14.15 %||Zero|
|Bank of baroda||10.50% and 11.55%.||Nil|
|PNB Education Loan||8.45% and 11.05%||Nil|
|Avanse Finance||11.50 %||1 %|
|AXIS||starting from 13.7%||Nil|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||11.5 % to 24 %||upto 2% of the loan amount+ GST and other applicable statutory levies|
|Federal Bank||10.90% and 15.30%.||0.50% of the loan amount|
|TATA CAPITAL||11.25%||upto 2.00%|
Varanasi is the city situated on the banks of Ganga in Uttar Pradesh, India. Being the major religious hub in India, Varanasi is considered as the holiest of the 7 sacred places in Hinduism and Jainism. This city is also the important place for Buddhist as it played important role in wide-spreading of Buddhism. Varanasi is worldwide famous for its Hindu devotion, pilgrimage, mysticism and poetry. People from all around the globe come here to find the peace and spirituality. Varanasi is a magical city where people find peace in noisy streets.
About education Loan in Varanasi
We aim to create a robust alternative credit ecosystem in the country. For this, we are digitizing the finance functions. Anywhere and everywhere – you can Apply for an Education Loan with just a few clicks.
Now, you can compare and make a wise choice for the best Education Loan in Varanasi also. We bring forth a myriad of options from best banks and NBFCs for your convenience. It’s simple! Pick up your desired product and win amazing assured cash backs up to Rs. 5000 on the disbursal of your loan. Get ready to build a stronger tomorrow.
Eligibility Criteria for an Education Loan in Varanasi -
No worries for strict eligibility conditions. We tie-up with all the best lenders in the Varanasi and help you with flexible eligibility criteria.
The applicant should have secured admission in any of the courses listed by the lender. The courses include but not limited to engineering, medicine, management, architecture, hotel & hospitality, pure science, and diploma. He/She needs to submit market sheets/passing or provisional certificates of S.S.C, H.S.C and degree courses (wherever required).
If you are a salaried individual and like to pursue any course with an education loan, furnish last 6 months salary slips/Form 16. In case, if you are a self-employed, provide last 2 years IT assessment/returns income certificate.
Documents Required for an Education Loan in Varanasi
We leverage existing and emerging technologies to offer you the complete digitalized process. Upload the required documents; it will take a few minutes.
Salaried Class –
- Identity Proof - Aadhaar Card /Voters ID/Passport/Driving License /PAN Card
- Residential Proof – Electricity Bill/Water Bill/Telephone Bill (not more than 3 months old)
- Admission Proof – Letter of admission on the institute/university’s letter head
- Co-applicants documents – Co-applicant should be among father, mother, sister, brother, spouse, or if these members are not able to give their collateral, then the applicant’s father-in-law, mother-in-law, first cousin, maternal or paternal uncle/aunt/ grandparents can be co-applicant.
- Income Proof – Salary slips for the last three months along with the bank statement showcasing the credited salary
- Employment Certificate – for the past 1 year
- Photographs - Two passport size
- KYC documents – Identity & address and proof of date of birth
- Residence Proof - Leave and license agreement, utility bill (should not be more than three months old), and a copy of your passport if, you own one.
- Income Proof – ITR for the last 1 year
- Official Address Proof – Address proof along with your email ID and phone number
- Business Continuity Proof – Testimonials to show your business is running from the last 1 year
Benefits & features of taking an Education Loan in Varanasi
Education loan shapes the future of students. At Varanasi, we have a wide range of options with exclusive benefits. Everything is online – you don’t need to visit the bank.
Get ready to leverage the following benefits –
- Instant Approval – Yes. SBI, ICICI, HDFC and other players are offering instant paperless approval for an Education Loan. Apply at Afinoz, and we will help you avail the Education Loan at best rate.
- High Eligibility – Within just a few minutes, we will assess your education loan eligibility and suggest you the best available options in Varanasi. Our process is driven by automated technologies, and we help you get low EMI Education Loan
- Balance Transfer – We will make you pay your EMI easily by reducing your debt amount. Transfer your Education Loan balance to save on money. Some lenders charge fee for a balance transfer.
Yes Bank Limited is India’s fourth largest private sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Established in 00, the bank primarily operates as a corporate bank, with retail banking and asset management as subsidiary functions. As of March, 08, the bank had a network of ,00 branches; national operating centers; and ,7 ATMs and bunch note acceptors.
BANK OF BARODA
Bank of Baroda (BOB) is an Indian multinational banking and financial services institution headquartered in Vadodara in Gujrat, India. The bank was established on 0 July 908 and nationalized on 9 July 99 along with other major commercial banks of India. It has been termed as a profit-making public sector undertaking (PSU). The bank has 7 global branches including 7 India branches and 0 overseas branches. It offers a wide range of banking products and services including loans, credit and debit cards etc.