About the bank
HDFC Bank is one of India’s leading financial institutions offering services in the areas of personal banking, corporate banking, insurance, trading and investments. It was founded in 1994 by the Housing Development Finance Corporation. As of June 30, 2017, the Bank had a nationwide distribution network of 4,727 branches and 12,259 ATM's in 2,666 cities/towns. Their variety of products and services include wholesale banking and retail banking with bank accounts, loans, credit cards and treasury services. The Headquarter of the bank is in Mumbai and recognized as one of the topmost financial institutions.
HDFC bank personal loan
If there is any short-term financial crunch then Personal Loan are best available option. HDFC Bank is one of the prominent banks in India which provides personal loans for several reasons such as a wedding, traveling, foreign education, business expansion or any other legitimate purpose. The bank offers bothe credit facility at lowest interest rates, flexible tenures, simple documentation & minimum charges ensuring them all their personal needs can easily be fulfilled. HDFC bank personal loans are quick, competitive & transparent, customized to suit your every need. We at afinoz are dedicated to serving every financial requirement to our customers. We have an exclusive collaboration with many government/private banks/ Non-Banking Financial Institutions. HDFC Bank is one of them. Apply for HDFC bank personal loan with AFINOZ as we describe the easy process & quick approval of HDFC bank loans for the convenience of the consumer. When you choose a personal loan from HDFC bank, you can enjoy a wide range of benefits and can meet all your monetary needs without any hassle.
What is afinoz?
Afinoz.com is India's topmost online financial marketplace for availing loans and investments. Our main objective is to make the process of getting a loan or making an investment safer, convenient and hassle-free for individuals. We work with public and private banks, NBFCs and mutual fund houses across the entire country and offer an unbiased quotation on financial products. You can contact our team to get more information or apply for a loan or investment by calling on +918795021552 or by emailing at email@example.com. Afinoz.com provides solutions which are quick, reliable, transparent, confidential and above all free.
Other Products from HDFC (HDFC bank of India)
Feature & benefits of HDFC bank personal loan
HDFC bank has attractive features & benefits from easy loan approval to higher loan amount with flexible loan tenure, HDFC offers its customers maximum quantum of loan depending upon their requirement & repayment history & credit score. Here are some features& benefits of HDFC personal loan. Quick processing & disbursal
- Special loan offers for women employees: -HDFC banking offers specific discounted schemes for women known as HDFC personal loan Diva scheme. This HDFC personal loan scheme offers pre-approved personal loans of Rs 3 lakh to women applicant along with more than 100 diva offers across various premium brands and products.
- Simplified documentation
- Attractive rate of interest: -HDFC bank offers very competitive interest rates on personal loans.
- Personal Accident Cover: For a nominal premium* Applicant can avail of Personal Accident cover of up to Rs. 8 lakhs, and Critical Illness cover of up to Rs. 1 lakh. The premium for these policies will be deducted from the loan amount at disbursal. Applicable taxes and surcharge/cess will be charged extra.
- Personal Loan Security: key benefits include: Credit Shield Cover equal to the outstanding loan amount. Accidental Hospitalization cover of up to Rs. 8 lakhs *Accidental Death/Permanent Disablement cover of up to Rs. 1 lakh
**Terms and conditions of the insurers shall apply. The policy is offered by HDFC Ergo GIC Ltd.
- Fulfill Your Every Need: No matter what your needs, HDFC Bank can customize a Personal Loan for you. Existing HDFC Bank account holders can avail of our special offers, interest rates and charges. First-time Loan customers can also avail of a host of benefits.
- Transfer Loan Balance with Ease: Transfer your existing Personal Loan to HDFC Bank. Enjoy lower EMI’s and save on your interest payments rates of interest as low as 11.29%* on the existing loan transfer Flat processing fee of only Rs. 1499*
- Quick Eligibility Check & Disbursal: Check your Personal Loan eligibility online or at Afinoz.com in just 60 seconds. Once all your papers are submitted, the loan will be disbursed in just one working day.
- Low prepayment charges
- Zero hidden charges, lowest processing fees & convenient repayment options.
- Complete transparent loan procedure
- No guarantor/ collateral or security required.
- Flexible repayment period ranging from 12 to 60 months.
- Easy HDFC loan payment options including PDCs & ECS.
HDFC bank personal loan eligibility or HDFC bank personal loan interest rates can be easily assessed through afinoz. If there is any query about HDFC bank personal loan application, you should log on to afinoz.com or call us at +918795021552 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and get all the solutions and HDFC bank personal loan details.
*Terms and Conditions May Apply
We also offer other financial products such as Business Loan, Home loan, Personal Loan By SBI, Car loan, Education loan, PNB Business Loan etc. from the top banks and NBFCs at the lowest possible interest rate with no hassle. Our aim is to make financial products reasonable and easily accessib to everyone. We promise to provide quick, reliable, transparent and confidential solutions without any charge. We provide Best Personal Loan In India.
HDFC bank personal loan eligibility criteria
Eligibility for HDFC personal loan is decided on the basis of certain parameters. A loan seeker must come under the below-mentioned eligibility criteria:
- The list of individuals eligible to apply for HDFC personal loan :
- Salaried doctors, employees of private limited companies, CAs, employees from public sector undertakings (PSUs) including central/state & local bodies.
- Age limit: individuals falling in the age bracket of 21 to 60 years
- Service: individuals who have had a job for at least 2 years, with minimum of 1 year with current employer.
- Income: individuals having minimum income of 15,000 per month. (RS 20,000 in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmadabad, Cochin).
- The maximum loan amount available is 15 lakhs.
- Eligibility and EMI calculator: Now, you can easily evaluate and calculate your HDFC bank personal loan eligibility and HDFC bank personal loan EMI amount using utility tools like personal loan eligibility calculator and personal loan EMI calculator at afinoz.com. These calculators will help you to determine your EMI outflow every month including the interest rate you will need to pay. Using the calculator at Afinoz.com is free, easy and simple.
- CIBIL score: Credit score is an important factor for approval of your loan. Usually, an applicant’s credit worthiness is determined by evaluating his credit score i.e. CIBIL / EXPERIAN score. Loan applications of applicants having poor credit score may get rejected. It’s always advisable to keep on updating your credit score every now and then. If you have a bad credit score and somehow your loan application gets approved, you might be asked to pay a high rate of interest and be offered unfavorable terms and conditions on your loan as compared to someone who has an excellent credit score.
HDFC personal loan documents required
HDFC personal loan is an unsecured loan and there is no involvement of asset verification in the documentation process. The documents required to get a personal loan from HDFC bank is time-saving, hassle free if you keep the documents ready in advance.
- Identity proof (copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license/Aadhaar)
- Address proof (copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license/Aadhaar)
- Bank statement of previous 3 months (Passbook of previous 6 months)
- Latest salary slip/current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16
Apply for HDFC bank personal loan online at Afinoz.com. You can call us at +918795021552 or email us at email@example.com.You can check your eligibility and tentative EMI for HDFC bank personal loan using our utility tools like personal loan eligibility calculator and personal loan EMI calculator. We assure you of our best services without any hassle and effort at the click of a button from the comfort of your home or office. Once you complete and submit your HDFC bank loan application through Afinoz.com, you can effortlessly track your loan application status on our website on a real time basis, 24 x7.
|HDFC bank personal loan interest rates|
|General -Interest Rates||For salaried & self-employed
Salaried - 14.75% to 20.70%
|Loan tenure||12 TO 60 MONTHS|
|Processing Fee||Up to 2.50% of the loan amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 1,000/- & Maximum of Rs. 25000/- for Salaried Customers.|
|Prepayment||Salaried- No pre-payment permitted until repayment of 12 EMIs|
|Minimum Income||MINIMUM INR 15,000 TO 20,000 PER MONTH|
|Loan Amount||UP TO 15 LAKHS|
|Prepayment charges||Salaried- 13-24 Months - 4% of Principal Outstanding,
25-36 Months - 3% of Principal Outstanding
>36 Months - 2% of Principal Outstanding
Special Note: Rates are subject to periodic change. Personal loan interest rates in HDFC Bank and other fees and charges are subject to regular review and can vary from customer to customer depending upon a number of factors ranging from credit score, to existing loans, amount of savings, company with which you are currently employed, number of years of relationship with HDFC bank etc.
Why should you apply for HDFC Bank Personal Loan through Afinoz.com
Afinoz.com is one of India's leading personalized financial marketplace. It has created a personal loan platform which lets you choose the best personal loan from the multiple options available to you. All the options are system generated taking into consideration your specific needs and requirements.
- Instant Approval – Once you fill in and submit the application form along with the mentioned documents, you will get your e-approval within 2 to 3 days.
- Real-time application tracking – Keep track of the application status in real-time with a unique transaction id which is generated at the time of loan application submission. We ensure that all the applicants are kept informed about their application process at each step via SMS and emails.
- Online eligibility check - Do all your dealings with the bank online. Provide your basic information and our online personal loan eligibility calculator will let you know the amount of loan you are eligible to borrow from HDFC bank for your personal financing.
- Secure Environment - Afinoz.com has a built-in security for your personal information which is stored in a secure environment in our system with your consent. This information is then sent to the bank in an encrypted format digitally and is very secure.
- 24/7 Customer Service - At any stage of the process if you have any query or seek any financial advice, our experienced and well-trained customer service team will offer the best financing/investment solutions to your problems. So there's no need for you to waste time and make multiple trips to the bank to discuss loan specifications with bankers.
- No third-party agent – Afinoz.com online loan application process is absolutely free. Through Afinoz one can directly approach multiple banks online without involving any agent and therefore avoiding unnecessary delays and hassles.
- Free quotations – Get online deals on HDFC bank personal loans and free unbiased quotes of the best personal loan rates. All you have to do is select the loan amount you want to borrow and the tenure of the personal loan. You will get a targeted online quote within minutes of application.
Query-How much can I borrow?
Reply-You can borrow a loan ranging from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 15, 00,000, depending on your income and repayment capacity. You can add your spouse’s income if you want to get a bigger loan.
Query-How can I repay my Personal Loan?
Reply-You can easily repay the loan in equal monthly installments (EMIs). The loan can be paid through post-dated cheques, ECS or a standing instruction to debit your HDFC Bank account with the EMI amount.
Query-Is part-prepayment of a Personal Loan allowed?
Reply-No, part prepayment is not permitted for HDFC personal loan. The loan has to either be prepaid in full or serviced for the contracted tenure
Query-How does a Salary Account help me get a personal loan?
Reply-You get a special rate of interest and processing fee, speedy processing and minimal documentation if you have a Salary Account with HDFC Bank. This is taken into account at the time of disbursal of the loan
Query-What is Pledge?
Reply-A right over the security is created in favor of HDFC Bank. Hence shares cannot be transferred or sold by the consumer or shareholder.
Query-How long will it take for my Personal loan to be processed?
Reply-Once you have submitted your application form and the required documents as per Bank's criteria, you can expect loan approval and disbursal within 3 working days, provided everything is in order. All loan approvals are at the sole judgment of the bank.
Query-How can I change the mode of repayment/ account for my loan?
Reply-In the event that you wish to change the mode of repayment/bank account for your loan repayment, you may visit the nearest the Retail Loan Service Center and submit your request with the revised account mandate/instructions.
Query-What are the charges I have to pay to change the mode of repayment/ account for my loan?
Reply-A service charge of INR.500 is applicable for changes in loan repayment instructions issued from non-HDFC Bank Account (ECS facility or PDC facility).
Query-How do I know if am eligible for an HDFC personal loan?
Reply-All you need to do is just check your eligibility using personal loan eligibility calculator through afinoz.com, and apply for the HDFC personal loan.
Query-What are the advantages of applying for HDFC Bank personal loan through afinoz.com?
Reply-Checking HDFC personal loan status is now a very simple task with afinoz. You can get best possible interest rate for HDFC personal loan. Through this, it is possible to have the instant approval of loan with real-time tracking facility.
Query-Does afinoz.com charges for its Loan Calculator Tools like loan eligibility calculator or loan EMI calculator Facility?
Reply-No, the services are absolutely free and can be availed by anyone at all times.
Query-How to use AFINOZ EMI Calculator Facility?
Reply-AFINOZ offers an exclusive Personal Loan EMI Calculator Tool letting customer obtain a unique vision into their personal loan EMI. Everybody can make use of this tool to understand the EMI break-up of loans in just one click, after providing the loan amount, the rate of interest and tenure.
Query-What is the easy process of checking the HDFC personal loan application status online?
Reply-- If you have applied for your HDFC bank Personal Loan through AFINOZ then all you need to do is to fill the HDFC bank personal loan application details at the website and get your loan status in real-time.
Query-Do I need to present any collateral or security?
Reply-No, HDFC personal loan is an unsecured loan. There is no requirement of any security or guarantee for it.
Query-Where can I get the HDFC personal loan application form?
Reply-The application form is easily available on afinoz.com website or this can be applied directly through HDFC bank website too, on the other hand, it is essential to know if a bank rejects the loan due to unawareness of the eligibility criteria; it’s difficult to get a loan in other banks. Thus use afinoz to check your eligibility for HDFC bank; it is advisable to apply for a personal loan with afinoz, as there will be no chances of being rejected, unless the applicant has an illegitimate past record.
Query-How much interest is charged by HDFC Bank on a personal loan?
Reply-HDFC personal loan interest rates today are 14.75% to 20.70%.
Query-What is the minimum and maximum tenure of HDFC Bank personal loan?
Reply-You can conveniently repay your personal loan from HDFC Bank in a period of minimum 12 months to maximum 60 months.
Query-How much processing fee is charged by HDFC Bank on a personal loan?
Reply-A processing fee of Up to 2.50% is applicable in HDFC personal loan.
Query-I am unconvinced of sharing my personal data online. Is it safe?
Reply-Afinoz.com is a premier financial portal and does not share any data with any third party other than the financial institution concerned. All data is sent with a high level of encryption making it safe and secure at all times.
For any query about HDFC Bank personal loan application, you can log on to afinoz.com or give us a call at +918795021552 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.