HDFC Bank Personal Loan in IndiaApply Now
HDFC bank is one of India’s leading financial institutions offering services in the areas of personal banking, corporate banking, insurance, trading and investments. It was founded in 1994 by the Housing Development Finance Corporation. The bank has a network of over 4,000 branches and over 11,000 ATMs across country. Their variety of products and services include wholesale banking and retail banking with bank accounts, loans, credit cards and treasury services. The Headquarter of the bank is in Mumbai and recognized as one of the topmost financial institutions .If there is any short term financial crunches then personal loans are best available option. HDFC bank is one of the prominent banks in India which provides personal loans for several reasons such as wedding, travelling, foreign education, business expansion or any other legitimate purpose. HDFC bank is reputed public sector bank offering borrowers the credit facility at lowest interest rates, flexible tenures, simple documentation & minimum charges ensuring them all their personal needs can easily be fulfilled. HDFC bank personal loans are quick, competitive & transparent, customized to suit your every need. We at afinoz are dedicated to serve every financial requirement to our customers. We have an exclusive collaboration with many government/private banks/Non Banking Financial Institutions. HDFC bank is one of them. Apply HDFC bank personal loan with AFINOZ as we describe the easy process & quick approval of HDFC bank loans for the convenience of consumer. When you choose a personal loan from HDFC bank, you can enjoy a wide range of benefits and can meet all your monetary needs without any hassle.
What is afinoz
Afinoz.com is one stop online financial market place which has made the entire process of getting a loan or making an investment time saving, convenient & hassle free for users. We aim to digitalize your entire financial requirements without the need for you to either visit the institution or do multiple sheet of paperwork. We offer unbiased comparison insights, best in class assistance where a customer just need to answer a few questions. We at afinoz do all the checks & signs of getting your complete application e-verified. You can contact our team to get information or apply for a loan or investment by calling on +918795021552 or by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org Customer care and quality is part of our core business value. We strongly feel that simplifying complicated bank processes is something which is our ultimate motive as we understand our customers better. Solutions provided by us are quick, reliable, transparent & confidential. Moreover, you don’t need to pay a single penny to avail our services.
|HDFC bank personal loan interest rates 2017|
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan
General -Interest Rates
|For salaried & self employed
15.75% to 20%
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan Tenure||12 TO 60 MONTHS|
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan Processing Fee||Up to 2.50% of the loan amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 1,000/-
& Maximum of Rs. 25000/- for Salaried Customers.
|Prepayment||Salaried - No pre-payment permitted until repayment of 12 EMIs|
|Minimum Income||INR- 15,000 TO 20,000 PER MONTH|
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan Amount||UP TO 15 LAKHS|
|Prepayment charges||Salaried - 13-24 Months - 4% of Principal Outstanding,
25-36 Months -
3% of Principal Outstanding >36 Months - 2% of Principal Outstanding
Special Note: *Rates are subject to periodic change. Personal loan interest rates in HDFC bank & other fees and charges are subject to regular review and can vary with each customer. HDFC bank personal loan interest rates can differ depending on your credit worthiness & other factors. The final interest rate will be based on different criteria including the bank’s internal policies & applicable rates at the time of approval.
HDFC Bank Personal Loan’s Feature & Benefits :
HDFC bank have attractive features & benefits from easy loan approval to higher loan amount with flexible loan tenure, HDFC offers its customers maximum quantum of loan depending upon their requirement & repayment history & credit score. Here are some features & benefits of HDFC personal loan.
- Quick processing & disbursal
- Special loan offers for women employees: - HDFC banking offers specific discounted schemes for women known as HDFC personal loan Diva scheme. This HDFC personal loan scheme offers pre approved personal loans of RS 3 lakh to women applicant along with more than 100 diva offers across various premium brands and products.n
- Best in class offering on loan amount, interest rates & charges for HDFC bank account holders.
- Easy & simple documentation.
- Attractive rate of interest: - HDFC bank offers very competitive interest rates on personal loans.
- Stay protected with personal accident cover: - You can avail a personal accident cover of up to 8 lakhs and critical illness cover of up to RS 1 lakh. The premium of these policies will be deducted from the disbursed loan amount.
- Easily transfer the loan balance: - you can transfer your existing personal loan to HDFC bank & enjoy lower EMIs and save on your interest payments.
- Low prepayment charges
- Zero hidden charges, lowest processing fees & convenient repayment options.
- Complete transparent loan procedure.
- No guarantor/ collateral or security required.
- You can borrow loan amount up to RS 15 lakh for any purpose, as HDFC bank personal loans are multipurpose loan depending on your requirement.
- Flexible repayment period ranging from 12 to 60 months.
- Easy HDFC loan payment options including PDCs & ECS.
- HDFC bank personal loan eligibility or HDFC bank personal loan interest rates can be easily assessed with afinoz. If there is any query about HDFC bank personal loan application, you should log on to afinoz.com or call us at +918795021552 or mail us at email@example.com and get all the solutions and HDFC bank personal loan details.
HDFC bank personal loan eligibility criteria
Eligibility for HDFC personal loan is decided on the basis of certain parameters. A loan seeker must come under the below mentioned eligibility criteria:
- The list of individuals eligible to apply for HDFC personal loan :
- Salaried doctors, employees of private limited companies, CAs, employees from public sector undertakings (PSUs) including central/state & local bodies.
- Age limit: individuals falling in the age bracket of 21 to 60 years
- Service: individuals who have had a job for at least 2 years, with minimum of 1 year with current employer.
- Income: individuals having minimum income of 15,000 per month.(RS 20,000 in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmadabad, cochin).
- The maximum loan amount available is 15 lakhs.
- CIBIL score - Credit score is an important factor in approval of your loan. Usually, the quick idea about applicant's credit worthiness is determined by credit score i.e. CIBIL score. The loan application of applicants having poor credit score may be rejected. It's always advisable to be updating your credit score at all times. If you have bad credit score and somehow, your loan application is approved, you might have to pay a high-interest rate & be offered many unfavorable terms & condition on your loan.
- HDFC bank personal loan EMI calculator: you can easily evaluate your EMI of HDFC bank personal loan using personal loan EMI calculator at afinoz.com the calculator calculates the exact amount you need to pay as your monthly installment. The calculator decides EMI on the basis of eligibility criteria, the amount, the type of loan plan & the repayment period.
HDFC personal loan documents required
HDFC personal loan is an unsecured loan and there is no involvement of asset verification in the documentation process. The documents required to get a personal loan from HDFC bank is time saving, hassle free if you keep the documents ready in advance.
- Identity proof (copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license/Aadhaar)
- Address proof (copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license/Aadhaar)
- Bank statement of previous 3 months (Passbook of previous 6 months)
- Latest salary slip/current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16
Apply for HDFC bank personal loan online with AFINOZ.com. You can also call our team at +918795021552 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can check eligibility & EMI of axis bank personal loan using our utility tools like personal loan eligibility calculator and personal loan EMI calculator to avail HDFC bank personal loan details, we ensure you best services without any hassle and efforts. Once you complete an HDFC bank loan application with Afinoz, you can effortlessly track your loan application status at our website.
Why to apply for the HDFC Bank Personal Loan with afinoz.com
HDFC bank has exclusive collaboration with afinoz.com. This cooperation system provides ease to apply for HDFC bank personal loan online. If you are looking for personal loan, you can simply log on to afinoz.com and make an application or check the eligibility for HDFC bank personal loan and submit your loan application conveniently.
HDFC Bank Personal Loan FAQ's
Query- How much can I borrow ?
Reply- You can borrow a loan ranging from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 15, 00,000, depending on your income and repayment capacity. You can add your spouse's income if you want to get a bigger loan.
Query- How can I repay my Personal Loan ?
Reply- You can easily repay the loan in equal monthly installments (EMIs). The loan can be paid through post-dated cheques, ECS or a standing instruction to debit your HDFC Bank account with the EMI amount.
Query- Is part-prepayment of a Personal Loan allowed ?
Reply- No, part prepayment is not permitted in HDFC personal loan. The loan has to either be prepaid in full or serviced for the contracted tenure
Query- How does a Salary Account help me get a personal loan ?
Reply- You get a special rate of interest and processing fee, speedy processing and minimal documentation if you have a Salary Account with HDFC Bank. This is taken into account at the time of disbursal of the loan
Query- What is Pledge ?
Reply- A right over the security is created in favor of HDFC Bank. Hence shares cannot be transferred or sold by the consumer or shareholder.
Query- How long will it take for my Personal loan to be processed ?
Reply- Once you have submitted your application form and the required documents as per Bank's criteria, you can expect loan approval and disbursal within 7 working days, provided everything is in order. All loan approvals are at the sole judgment of the bank.
Query- How can I change the mode of repayment/ account for my loan ?
Reply- In the event that you wish to change the mode of repayment/bank account for your loan repayment, you may visit the nearest the Retail Loan Service Center and submit your request with the revised account mandate/instructions.
Query- What are the charges I have to pay to change the mode of repayment/ account for my loan ?
Reply- A service charge of INR.500 is applicable for changes in loan repayment instructions issued from non-HDFC Bank Account (ECS facility or PDC facility).
Query- How do I know if am eligible for a HDFC personal loan ?
Reply- All you need to do is just check your eligibility using personal loan eligibility calculator through afinoz.com, and apply for the HDFC personal loan.
Query- What are the advantages of applying HDFC Bank personal loan through afinoz.com ?
Reply- Checking HDFC personal loan status is now a very simple task with afinoz. You can get best possible interest rate for HDFC personal loan. Through this it is possible to have instant approval of loan with real-time tracking facility.
Query- Does afinoz.com charges for its Loan Calculator Tools like loan eligibility calculator or loan EMI calculator Facility ?
Reply- No, the services are absolutely free and can be availed by any one at all times.
Query- How to use AFINOZ EMI Calculator Facility ?
Reply- AFINOZ offers an exclusive Personal Loan EMI Calculator Tool letting customer to obtain a unique vision into their personal loan EMI. Everybody can make use of this tool to understand the EMI break-up for loans in just one click, after providing the loan amount, rate of interest and tenure.
Query- What is the easy process of checking the HDFC personal loan application status online ?
Reply- If you have applied for your HDFC bank Personal Loan through AFINOZ then all you need to do is to fill the HDFC bank personal loan application details at website and get your loan status in real-time.
Query- Do I need to present any collateral or security ?
Reply- No, HDFC personal loan is an unsecured loan. There is no requirement of any security or guarantee for it.
Query- Where can I get the HDFC personal loan application form ?
Reply- The application form is easily available on afinoz.com website or this can be applied directly through HDFC bank website too on the other hand it is essential to know if a bank rejects the loan due to not meeting the eligibility criteria, it's difficult to get loan in other banks. Thus use afinoz to check your eligibility for HDFC bank; it is advisable to apply for a personal loan with afinoz, as there will be no chances of being rejected, unless the applicant has an illegitimate past record.
Query- How much interest is charged by HDFC Bank on personal loan ?
Reply- HDFC personal loan interest rates today are 15.75% to 20.00%.
Query- What is the minimum and maximum tenure of HDFC Bank personal loan ?
Reply- You can conveniently repay your personal loan from HDFC Bank in a period of minimum 12 months to maximum 60 months.
Query- How much processing fee is charged by HDFC Bank on personal loan ?
Reply- A processing fee of Up to 2.50% is applicable in HDFC personal loan.
Query- I am unconvinced of sharing my personal data online. Is it safe ?
Reply- Afinoz.com is a premier financial portal and does not share any data with any third party other than the financial institution concerned. All data is sent with high level of encryption making it safe and secure at all times.