Bank is one of the leading banks of India, hence many people apply for a personal loan at HDFC Bank. But after submitting the personal loan application, a borrower needs to check the status of the personal loan. However, the process is simple yet people look for a convenient way to check the personal loan status. So, here is a list of ways that can be useful to check HDFC Bank personal loan status.
How to Check HDFC Personal Loan Status Though Bank Net Banking
- Go to the official website of "HDFC Bank" and click on the "Net banking tab",
- Log in to the website by entering your details.
- After logging in to the site navigate to the ‘Loans’ section on the ‘Menu’ bar.
- If you’ve applied for a personal using the HDFC bank’s official website, you can track your personal loan status here.
How to Track Loan Status Through the Mobile Number?
As you apply for a personal loan with HDFC Bank, you provide them a mobile number to have further communication. The same mobile can be used to track the HDFC Bank personal loan status. To check the personal loan status by using the mobile number, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of HDFC Bank
- Under the ‘Product’ tab, click on ‘Loans’, and select ‘Personal loan’.
- After clicking on the “Personal Loan’, you can find all the details of your loan.
- A new menu will appear at the bottom of the page, click on ‘Track Personal Loan Request’.
- A new page will open which ask for your ‘Mobile Number’.
- Now enter your ‘Mobile Number’ to receive the ‘Verification Code’ sent by the bank.
- Once you enter the ‘Verification Code’, your loan status will show up on the screen.