Home Loan in Chennai
About Home Loan in Chennai
|Bank Name||Floating Interest Rate||Processing Fee|
|HDFC||8.80% onwards||0.5% of loan amount or Rs 3,000 whichever is higher, plus applicable taxes|
|ICICI||8.90%||0.5-1% of the loan amount+applicable taxes|
|Aditya birla||9.00% onwards||Up-to 1% of the loan amount|
|Federal Bank||8.75% onwards||upto 1% of loan amount|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||8.35%||upto 1.25% of the loan amount|
|BAJAJ||9.05%||upto 2 %|
|Bank of baroda||8.75%||0.50% of loan amount upto Rs. 50 lakhs, above Rs. 50 Lakhs is 0.25% of loan amount + GST|
|RBL BANK||10.30%||Min. Rs. 5000 of loan amount + applicable GST|
|AXIS||8.85%||upto 1% of the Home loan amount subject to a minimum of Rs 10000|
|IIFL||9.50%||upto 0.75% of loan amount, or Rs. 3000|
|IndusInd bank||9.50%||upto 1% of loan amt.|
|TATA CAPITAL||8.70%||0.50% of the loan amount|
Formerly known as Madras, Chennai is the capital town of the state of Tamil Nadu. It is one of the most visited Indian cities by foreign tourists and is the biggest cultural, economic, and educational centre of South India.
Chennai is also nicknamed as “The Detroit of India” having a base of one third of India’s automobile industry. It is also a major film production centre and is home to Tamil Film Industry. For many centuries the region around Chennai has served as an important military, administrative, and economic centre. Ancient coins dating to around 500 BC have been found in the excavations in the city and surrounding areas. The sculpted caves and paintings of the age old period also have been identified from that period.”
About home Loan in Chennai
We eye to create a robust alternative credit ecosystem in the country. For this, we are digitizing the finance functions. Anywhere and everywhere – you can Apply for a Home Loan with just a few clicks.
Now, you can compare and make a wise choice for the best Home Loan in Chennai also. We bring forth a myriad of options from best banks and NBFCs for your convenience. It’s simple! Choose your desired product and win amazing assured cash backs up to ₹ 5000 on the disbursal of your loan amount.
Eligibility Criteria for Home Loan in Chennai
No worries for strict eligibility conditions. We tie-up with all the best lenders in the Chennai and help you with flexible eligibility criteria. Salaried/self-employed/professionals – hope you meet the following eligibility parameters.
- A salaried individual needs to be between 23 to 62 years
- A self-employed individual needs to be between 25 to 70 years
- The credit score should be 700+
- A minimum of 2 year work experience is required for the salaried individual
- A minimum of 3 year business continuity is required for self-employed people
Documents Required for Home Loan in Chennai –
We leverage existing and emerging technologies to offer you the complete digitalized process. Upload the required documents; it will take a few minutes.
Salaried Class –
- Identity Proof - Aadhaar Card /Voters ID/Passport/Driving License /PAN Card/Photo Credit Card/Photo Identity Card issued by the Govt. of India
- A recognized public authority or public servant issued letter establishing the identity of the customer (not more than 1 month old)
- Residential Proof - Leave and License Agreement/Utility Bill (maximum three months old)/Passport/Voter ID Card/Aadhaar Card/Rent Agreement on Stamp Paper/Life Insurance Policy
- Income Proof – Salary slips for the last three months along with the bank statement showcasing the credited salary. Latest Form 16/ITR
- Employment Certificate – for the past 1 year
- Photographs - Two passport size
- Other Documents – Evidence to support running loans long with repayment bank statement for the past 6 months
Identity Proof -
- Aadhaar Card /Voters ID/Passport/Driving License /PAN Card/Photo Credit Card/Photo Identity Card issued by Govt of India
A recognized public authority or public servant issued letter establishing the identity of the customer (not more than 1 month old)
Address Proof for Business Entities –
- Business Certificate/Trade License Certificate/SSI Registration Certificate/Registration Number issued by ROC
Proof of Income –
- ITR for the last 2 years
- Balance Sheet & P&L Account
- 6 months account statement of business entity and savings account statement of individual
Running Loan & other Documents –
- Evidence to support running loans long with repayment bank statement for the past 6 months
- Shareholding pattern list (certified by CA/CS)
- Partnership deed (for partnership companies)
In addition to all the above documents, both salaried and self-employed people need to furnish the following property papers -
- Copy of property documents
- Copy of Agreement to sell
- Buyer Agreement/Allotment Letter
- Occupancy Certificate (in case of ready to move in property)
- No Objection Certificate from the builder/society
- Payments receipt made to the developer
Benefits & features of taking a Business Loan in Chennai
Scale up your business to new heights with a business loan. At Chennai, we have a plethora of options with added benefits. Everything is online – you don’t need to visit the bank.
Get ready to leverage the following benefits –
- Instant Approval – Yes. SBI, ICICI, HDFC, India Bulls, IIFL and other players are offering instant paperless approval for housing loan. At Afinoz, the lowest home loan rate is guaranteed because we bring forth best home loan players along with their offers under one roof.
- High Eligibility – Within few minutes, we will assess your home loan eligibility and suggest you the best available options in Chennai. Our process is driven by automated technologies, and we help you get low EMI home Loan
- Balance Transfer – We will make you pay your EMI easily by reducing your debt amount. Transfer your Home Loan balance to save on money. Some lenders charge fee for a home loan balance transfer.
Indusind Bank Limited is a new generation private bank. Established in 99, the bank is headquartered in Mumbai, India. It stands tall today as one of the reputed banks in the country. Indusind Bank operates more than 000 branches and over ,800 ATMs spread across the country. It also has representative offices in London, Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
Punjab National Bank (PNB) is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company. Established in 89, it is state-owned bank. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the bank operates through a network of zonal offices, 7 circle offices, 98 branches, and 98 ATMs. PNB also operates a banking subsidiary in the UK, as well as branches in Hong Kong, Kowloon, Dubai and Kabul and representative offices in in Almaty (Kazakhstan), Dubai (UAE), Shanghai (China), Oslo(Norway), and Sydney (Australia). PNB and other major commercial banks were nationalized on 9 July 99.
BANK OF BARODA
Bank of Baroda (BOB) is an Indian multinational banking and financial services institution headquartered in Vadodara in Gujrat, India. The bank was established on 0 July 908 and nationalized on 9 July 99 along with other major commercial banks of India. It has been termed as a profit-making public sector undertaking (PSU). The bank has 7 global branches including 7 India branches and 0 overseas branches. It offers a wide range of banking products and services including loans, credit and debit cards etc.
Syndicate Bank is one of the oldest and major commercial banks in India and was founded in 9. At the time of its establishment, the bank was known as Canara Industrial and Banking Syndicate Limited. The name of the bank was changed to Syndicate Bank in 9. It is headquartered in Manipal, Karnataka and was one of the major commercial banks to be nationalized on 9 July 99, by Government of India. Syndicate Bank operated a network of 0 branches, including ,9 rural, ,7 semi-urban, 8 urban, and 8 metro branches in India; and branch in London, as well as ,8 ATMs as of March 08. Syndicate Bank offers banking products and services to corporate, SMEs and retail customer in India. Its deposit products include savings accounts, current accounts, and term deposits. It also provides retail, agricultural and other priority sector loans. In addition, the bank provides corporate finance such as working capital finance; export credit, term loan finance; loan against receivables; and project finance that includes infrastructure projects. Further, it provides Aadhaar seeding, NEFT/RTGS, online tax payment, online shopping and utility bill payment, and e-filing of income tax returns. Other services include CMS, bancassurance, mutual fund services, and demat services. Syndicate Bank also provides international banking products such as non-resident (external) rupee, non-resident ordinary rupee, resident foreign currency, and foreign currency non-resident accounts, as well as manages exchange companies.