Home Loan in Jodhpur
About Home Loan in Jodhpur
|Bank Name||Floating Interest Rate||Processing Fee|
|Federal Bank||8.75% onwards||upto 1% of loan amount|
|IndusInd bank||9.50%||upto 1% of loan amt.|
|ICICI||8.90%||0.5-1% of the loan amount+applicable taxes|
|TATA CAPITAL||8.70%||0.50% of the loan amount|
|HDFC||8.80% onwards||0.5% of loan amount or Rs 3,000 whichever is higher, plus applicable taxes|
|Bank of baroda||8.75%||0.50% of loan amount upto Rs. 50 lakhs, above Rs. 50 Lakhs is 0.25% of loan amount + GST|
|Aditya birla||9.00% onwards||Up-to 1% of the loan amount|
|IIFL||9.50%||upto 0.75% of loan amount, or Rs. 3000|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||8.35%||upto 1.25% of the loan amount|
|BAJAJ||9.05%||upto 2 %|
|AXIS||8.85%||upto 1% of the Home loan amount subject to a minimum of Rs 10000|
|RBL BANK||10.30%||Min. Rs. 5000 of loan amount + applicable GST|
Jodhpur is the second-largest city in the Rajasthan, India. It is the official second metropolitan city of the state. Jodhpur was the seat of a princely state of the same name. It was historically the capital of the Kingdom of Marwar, which later become the part of Rajasthan.
Jodhpur is among the most popular tourist destination. It has many palaces, forts, and temples, set in the stark landscape of the Thar Desert. Jodhpur is popularly known as Blue city and Sun city among people of Rajasthan and across the nation.”
About home Loan in Jodhpur
We eye to create a robust alternative credit ecosystem in the country. For this, we are digitizing the finance functions. Anywhere and everywhere – you can Apply for a Home Loan with just a few clicks.
Now, you can compare and make a wise choice for the best Home Loan in Jodhpur also. We bring forth a myriad of options from best banks and NBFCs for your convenience. It’s simple! Choose your desired product and win amazing assured cash backs up to ₹ 5000 on the disbursal of your loan amount.
Eligibility Criteria for Home Loan in Jodhpur
No worries for strict eligibility conditions. We tie-up with all the best lenders in the Jodhpur and help you with flexible eligibility criteria. Salaried/self-employed/professionals – hope you meet the following eligibility parameters.
- A salaried individual needs to be between 23 to 62 years
- A self-employed individual needs to be between 25 to 70 years
- The credit score should be 700+
- A minimum of 2 year work experience is required for the salaried individual
- A minimum of 3 year business continuity is required for self-employed people
Documents Required for Home Loan in Jodhpur –
We leverage existing and emerging technologies to offer you the complete digitalized process. Upload the required documents; it will take a few minutes.
Salaried Class –
- Identity Proof - Aadhaar Card /Voters ID/Passport/Driving License /PAN Card/Photo Credit Card/Photo Identity Card issued by the Govt. of India
- A recognized public authority or public servant issued letter establishing the identity of the customer (not more than 1 month old)
- Residential Proof - Leave and License Agreement/Utility Bill (maximum three months old)/Passport/Voter ID Card/Aadhaar Card/Rent Agreement on Stamp Paper/Life Insurance Policy
- Income Proof – Salary slips for the last three months along with the bank statement showcasing the credited salary. Latest Form 16/ITR
- Employment Certificate – for the past 1 year
- Photographs - Two passport size
- Other Documents – Evidence to support running loans long with repayment bank statement for the past 6 months
Identity Proof -
- Aadhaar Card /Voters ID/Passport/Driving License /PAN Card/Photo Credit Card/Photo Identity Card issued by Govt of India
A recognized public authority or public servant issued letter establishing the identity of the customer (not more than 1 month old)
Address Proof for Business Entities –
- Business Certificate/Trade License Certificate/SSI Registration Certificate/Registration Number issued by ROC
Proof of Income –
- ITR for the last 2 years
- Balance Sheet & P&L Account
- 6 months account statement of business entity and savings account statement of individual
Running Loan & other Documents –
- Evidence to support running loans long with repayment bank statement for the past 6 months
- Shareholding pattern list (certified by CA/CS)
- Partnership deed (for partnership companies)
In addition to all the above documents, both salaried and self-employed people need to furnish the following property papers -
- Copy of property documents
- Copy of Agreement to sell
- Buyer Agreement/Allotment Letter
- Occupancy Certificate (in case of ready to move in property)
- No Objection Certificate from the builder/society
- Payments receipt made to the developer
Benefits & features of taking a Business Loan in Jodhpur
Scale up your business to new heights with a business loan. At Jodhpur, we have a plethora of options with added benefits. Everything is online – you don’t need to visit the bank.
Get ready to leverage the following benefits –
- Instant Approval – Yes. SBI, ICICI, HDFC, India Bulls, IIFL and other players are offering instant paperless approval for housing loan. At Afinoz, the lowest home loan rate is guaranteed because we bring forth best home loan players along with their offers under one roof.
- High Eligibility – Within few minutes, we will assess your home loan eligibility and suggest you the best available options in Jodhpur. Our process is driven by automated technologies, and we help you get low EMI home Loan
- Balance Transfer – We will make you pay your EMI easily by reducing your debt amount. Transfer your Home Loan balance to save on money. Some lenders charge fee for a home loan balance transfer.
Yes Bank Limited is India’s fourth largest private sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Established in 00, the bank primarily operates as a corporate bank, with retail banking and asset management as subsidiary functions. As of March, 08, the bank had a network of ,00 branches; national operating centers; and ,7 ATMs and bunch note acceptors.
Indusind Bank Limited is a new generation private bank. Established in 99, the bank is headquartered in Mumbai, India. It stands tall today as one of the reputed banks in the country. Indusind Bank operates more than 000 branches and over ,800 ATMs spread across the country. It also has representative offices in London, Dubai and Abu Dhabi.