Home Loan in Mangaluru
About Home Loan in Mangaluru
|Bank Name||Floating Interest Rate||Processing Fee|
|AXIS||8.85%||upto 1% of the Home loan amount subject to a minimum of Rs 10000|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||8.35%||upto 1.25% of the loan amount|
|Bank of baroda||8.75%||0.50% of loan amount upto Rs. 50 lakhs, above Rs. 50 Lakhs is 0.25% of loan amount + GST|
|IndusInd bank||9.50%||upto 1% of loan amt.|
|ICICI||8.90%||0.5-1% of the loan amount+applicable taxes|
|Aditya birla||9.00% onwards||Up-to 1% of the loan amount|
|HDFC||8.80% onwards||0.5% of loan amount or Rs 3,000 whichever is higher, plus applicable taxes|
|RBL BANK||10.30%||Min. Rs. 5000 of loan amount + applicable GST|
|TATA CAPITAL||8.70%||0.50% of the loan amount|
|Federal Bank||8.75% onwards||upto 1% of loan amount|
|BAJAJ||9.05%||upto 2 %|
|IIFL||9.50%||upto 0.75% of loan amount, or Rs. 3000|
Mangaluru is also known as Mangalore. It is the chief port city of Karnataka an Indian state. It is located 352 km west of Bangalore (state capital). It is situated between the Arabian Sea and the Western Ghats mountain ranges.
Mangaluru is the second major city in the Karnataka in every aspect after the state capital Bangalore. It is the only city with all modes of transportation including air, road, rail, and sea in Karnataka along with the five other major cities in the country.
Mangaluru is popular with the name of “Gateway of Karnataka”. The city is considered the second-best business destination in Karnataka after Bangalore in India. Various classical dance forms and folk arts are practiced in the Mangaluru city. Like Yakshagana (night-long dance & drama performance), Pilivesha (literally a tiger dance), Karadi Vesha (literally a bear dance).
The famous tourists’ destinations in Mangalaru are Panambur Beach, St Aloysius Chapel, Kudroli Gokarnath Temple, Kadri Manjunatha Temple, Sultan Battery, Kadri Hill Park, Pilikula Park and Golf Course, Tannirbhavi Beach, New Mangalore Port, Rosario Cathedral, Ullal Beach, Milagres Church, Mangaladevi Temple, Surathkal Beach, Sakleshpur, Bejai Museum and many others.”
About home Loan in Mangaluru
We eye to create a robust alternative credit ecosystem in the country. For this, we are digitizing the finance functions. Anywhere and everywhere – you can Apply for a Home Loan with just a few clicks.
Now, you can compare and make a wise choice for the best Home Loan in Mangaluru also. We bring forth a myriad of options from best banks and NBFCs for your convenience. It’s simple! Choose your desired product and win amazing assured cash backs up to ₹ 5000 on the disbursal of your loan amount.
Eligibility Criteria for Home Loan in Mangaluru
No worries for strict eligibility conditions. We tie-up with all the best lenders in the Mangaluru and help you with flexible eligibility criteria. Salaried/self-employed/professionals – hope you meet the following eligibility parameters.
- A salaried individual needs to be between 23 to 62 years
- A self-employed individual needs to be between 25 to 70 years
- The credit score should be 700+
- A minimum of 2 year work experience is required for the salaried individual
- A minimum of 3 year business continuity is required for self-employed people
Documents Required for Home Loan in Mangaluru –
We leverage existing and emerging technologies to offer you the complete digitalized process. Upload the required documents; it will take a few minutes.
Salaried Class –
- Identity Proof - Aadhaar Card /Voters ID/Passport/Driving License /PAN Card/Photo Credit Card/Photo Identity Card issued by the Govt. of India
- A recognized public authority or public servant issued letter establishing the identity of the customer (not more than 1 month old)
- Residential Proof - Leave and License Agreement/Utility Bill (maximum three months old)/Passport/Voter ID Card/Aadhaar Card/Rent Agreement on Stamp Paper/Life Insurance Policy
- Income Proof – Salary slips for the last three months along with the bank statement showcasing the credited salary. Latest Form 16/ITR
- Employment Certificate – for the past 1 year
- Photographs - Two passport size
- Other Documents – Evidence to support running loans long with repayment bank statement for the past 6 months
Identity Proof -
- Aadhaar Card /Voters ID/Passport/Driving License /PAN Card/Photo Credit Card/Photo Identity Card issued by Govt of India
A recognized public authority or public servant issued letter establishing the identity of the customer (not more than 1 month old)
Address Proof for Business Entities –
- Business Certificate/Trade License Certificate/SSI Registration Certificate/Registration Number issued by ROC
Proof of Income –
- ITR for the last 2 years
- Balance Sheet & P&L Account
- 6 months account statement of business entity and savings account statement of individual
Running Loan & other Documents –
- Evidence to support running loans long with repayment bank statement for the past 6 months
- Shareholding pattern list (certified by CA/CS)
- Partnership deed (for partnership companies)
In addition to all the above documents, both salaried and self-employed people need to furnish the following property papers -
- Copy of property documents
- Copy of Agreement to sell
- Buyer Agreement/Allotment Letter
- Occupancy Certificate (in case of ready to move in property)
- No Objection Certificate from the builder/society
- Payments receipt made to the developer
Benefits & features of taking a Business Loan in Mangaluru
Scale up your business to new heights with a business loan. At Mangaluru, we have a plethora of options with added benefits. Everything is online – you don’t need to visit the bank.
Get ready to leverage the following benefits –
- Instant Approval – Yes. SBI, ICICI, HDFC, India Bulls, IIFL and other players are offering instant paperless approval for housing loan. At Afinoz, the lowest home loan rate is guaranteed because we bring forth best home loan players along with their offers under one roof.
- High Eligibility – Within few minutes, we will assess your home loan eligibility and suggest you the best available options in Mangaluru. Our process is driven by automated technologies, and we help you get low EMI home Loan
- Balance Transfer – We will make you pay your EMI easily by reducing your debt amount. Transfer your Home Loan balance to save on money. Some lenders charge fee for a home loan balance transfer.
ICICI BANK LIMITED
ICICI Bank is an Indian multinational bank and financial services company. Headquartered in Mumbai, India, the bank currently has a network of ,87 branches and , 7 ATMs across India. The bank became the first Indian bank to list on the New York Stock Exchange in 000. It is India’s largest private sector bank with total consolidated assets of Rs. ,.8 billion (US$ 7. billion) as on March 08.
KARNATAKA BANK LIMITED
The Karnataka Bank Limited is ‘A’ Class scheduled commercial bank founded on 8th February 9. Headquartered in Mangaluru in Karnataka, India, the bank has a national presence with a network of 8 branches, 7 ATMs and 0 e-lobbies spread across states and Union Territories. The bank has deployed the most modern information technology like core banking, internet banking and mobile banking etc. to meet customers’ expectation of services, for today and for future. The bank is listed on both the BSE and the NSE.
Yes Bank Limited is India’s fourth largest private sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Established in 00, the bank primarily operates as a corporate bank, with retail banking and asset management as subsidiary functions. As of March, 08, the bank had a network of ,00 branches; national operating centers; and ,7 ATMs and bunch note acceptors.