Home Loan in Patna
About Home Loan in Patna
|Bank Name||Floating Interest Rate||Processing Fee|
|ICICI||8.90%||0.5-1% of the loan amount+applicable taxes|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||8.35%||upto 1.25% of the loan amount|
|IndusInd bank||9.50%||upto 1% of loan amt.|
|IIFL||9.50%||upto 0.75% of loan amount, or Rs. 3000|
|Bank of baroda||8.75%||0.50% of loan amount upto Rs. 50 lakhs, above Rs. 50 Lakhs is 0.25% of loan amount + GST|
|TATA CAPITAL||8.70%||0.50% of the loan amount|
|BAJAJ||9.05%||upto 2 %|
|HDFC||8.80% onwards||0.5% of loan amount or Rs 3,000 whichever is higher, plus applicable taxes|
|AXIS||8.85%||upto 1% of the Home loan amount subject to a minimum of Rs 10000|
|RBL BANK||10.30%||Min. Rs. 5000 of loan amount + applicable GST|
|Federal Bank||8.75% onwards||upto 1% of loan amount|
|Aditya birla||9.00% onwards||Up-to 1% of the loan amount|
Patna, initially known as Pataliputra, is the capital of Bihar state, India. The ancient city of Pataliputra was by founded by Ajatashatru, king of Magadha, in 5th Century BCE. Sprawling along the south bank of the Ganges River in Bihar, it is one of the oldest cities in India.
The Government House, the Assembly Chambers, the Oriental Library, a medical college, and an engineering college are prominent modern structures of Patna. Its historic monuments are the mosque of Ḥusayn Shah of Bengal, the Sikh Temple associated with the 10th Guru, Gobind Singh, and the granary at Bankipur. University of Patna and the Patna Museum are located in the city. Patna is connected by road to Hajipur via the Mahatma Gandhi Bridge across the river.
Patna is a trade centre for agricultural produce; chief crops include sugarcane, sesame, and medium-grained Patna rice. There are several sugar mills in Patna and its surrounding. The economy of Patna has been boosted by Fast Moving Consumer Goods industries, service sector and Green Revaluation businesses.
About home Loan in Patna
We eye to create a robust alternative credit ecosystem in the country. For this, we are digitizing the finance functions. Anywhere and everywhere – you can Apply for a Home Loan with just a few clicks.
Now, you can compare and make a wise choice for the best Home Loan in Patna also. We bring forth a myriad of options from best banks and NBFCs for your convenience. It’s simple! Choose your desired product and win amazing assured cash backs up to ₹ 5000 on the disbursal of your loan amount.
Eligibility Criteria for Home Loan in Patna
No worries for strict eligibility conditions. We tie-up with all the best lenders in the Patna and help you with flexible eligibility criteria. Salaried/self-employed/professionals – hope you meet the following eligibility parameters.
- A salaried individual needs to be between 23 to 62 years
- A self-employed individual needs to be between 25 to 70 years
- The credit score should be 700+
- A minimum of 2 year work experience is required for the salaried individual
- A minimum of 3 year business continuity is required for self-employed people
Documents Required for Home Loan in Patna –
We leverage existing and emerging technologies to offer you the complete digitalized process. Upload the required documents; it will take a few minutes.
Salaried Class –
- Identity Proof - Aadhaar Card /Voters ID/Passport/Driving License /PAN Card/Photo Credit Card/Photo Identity Card issued by the Govt. of India
- A recognized public authority or public servant issued letter establishing the identity of the customer (not more than 1 month old)
- Residential Proof - Leave and License Agreement/Utility Bill (maximum three months old)/Passport/Voter ID Card/Aadhaar Card/Rent Agreement on Stamp Paper/Life Insurance Policy
- Income Proof – Salary slips for the last three months along with the bank statement showcasing the credited salary. Latest Form 16/ITR
- Employment Certificate – for the past 1 year
- Photographs - Two passport size
- Other Documents – Evidence to support running loans long with repayment bank statement for the past 6 months
Identity Proof -
- Aadhaar Card /Voters ID/Passport/Driving License /PAN Card/Photo Credit Card/Photo Identity Card issued by Govt of India
A recognized public authority or public servant issued letter establishing the identity of the customer (not more than 1 month old)
Address Proof for Business Entities –
- Business Certificate/Trade License Certificate/SSI Registration Certificate/Registration Number issued by ROC
Proof of Income –
- ITR for the last 2 years
- Balance Sheet & P&L Account
- 6 months account statement of business entity and savings account statement of individual
Running Loan & other Documents –
- Evidence to support running loans long with repayment bank statement for the past 6 months
- Shareholding pattern list (certified by CA/CS)
- Partnership deed (for partnership companies)
In addition to all the above documents, both salaried and self-employed people need to furnish the following property papers -
- Copy of property documents
- Copy of Agreement to sell
- Buyer Agreement/Allotment Letter
- Occupancy Certificate (in case of ready to move in property)
- No Objection Certificate from the builder/society
- Payments receipt made to the developer
Benefits & features of taking a Business Loan in Patna
Scale up your business to new heights with a business loan. At Patna, we have a plethora of options with added benefits. Everything is online – you don’t need to visit the bank.
Get ready to leverage the following benefits –
- Instant Approval – Yes. SBI, ICICI, HDFC, India Bulls, IIFL and other players are offering instant paperless approval for housing loan. At Afinoz, the lowest home loan rate is guaranteed because we bring forth best home loan players along with their offers under one roof.
- High Eligibility – Within few minutes, we will assess your home loan eligibility and suggest you the best available options in Patna. Our process is driven by automated technologies, and we help you get low EMI home Loan
- Balance Transfer – We will make you pay your EMI easily by reducing your debt amount. Transfer your Home Loan balance to save on money. Some lenders charge fee for a home loan balance transfer.
STATE BANK OF INDIA
State Bank of India (SBI) is India’s multinational public sector banking and financial services company. SBI was established in 80 and is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The bank is the largest bank in India with a % market share in assets. State Bank of India operates a network of , branches and 9, ATMs in India and internationally. SBI operates through Treasury, Corporate/Wholesale Banking, Retail Banking, Insurance Business, and Other Banking Business channels. It extends a comprehensive range of banking products and services to individuals, commercial enterprises, corporates, and government bodies, and institutional customers in India and internationally. Its personal banking services include current accounts, savings accounts, term and recurring deposits; personal, home, auto, and education as well as loans against property and securities; and wealth management, demat, ATM, foreign inward remittance, safe deposit locker, public provident fund, money transfer, and pension policy, as well as cards and inflation indexed national savings securities cumulative bonds. It also provides corporate banking services including corporate accounts, working capital and project finance, deferred payment guarantees, corporate term loans, structured finance, dealer financing, channel financing, equipment leasing, loan syndication, financing Indian firms overseas subsidiaries or JVs, and construction equipment loans. In addition, the bank offers NRI services, such as accounts and deposits, remittances, investments, and loans; agricultural banking and micro credit to agriculturists and farmers; loans, supply chain finance, and deposits and transaction banking services for SME customers; and international banking services.
ICICI BANK LIMITED
ICICI Bank is an Indian multinational bank and financial services company. Headquartered in Mumbai, India, the bank currently has a network of ,87 branches and , 7 ATMs across India. The bank became the first Indian bank to list on the New York Stock Exchange in 000. It is India’s largest private sector bank with total consolidated assets of Rs. ,.8 billion (US$ 7. billion) as on March 08.
BANK OF BARODA
Bank of Baroda (BOB) is an Indian multinational banking and financial services institution headquartered in Vadodara in Gujrat, India. The bank was established on 0 July 908 and nationalized on 9 July 99 along with other major commercial banks of India. It has been termed as a profit-making public sector undertaking (PSU). The bank has 7 global branches including 7 India branches and 0 overseas branches. It offers a wide range of banking products and services including loans, credit and debit cards etc.
Syndicate Bank is one of the oldest and major commercial banks in India and was founded in 9. At the time of its establishment, the bank was known as Canara Industrial and Banking Syndicate Limited. The name of the bank was changed to Syndicate Bank in 9. It is headquartered in Manipal, Karnataka and was one of the major commercial banks to be nationalized on 9 July 99, by Government of India. Syndicate Bank operated a network of 0 branches, including ,9 rural, ,7 semi-urban, 8 urban, and 8 metro branches in India; and branch in London, as well as ,8 ATMs as of March 08. Syndicate Bank offers banking products and services to corporate, SMEs and retail customer in India. Its deposit products include savings accounts, current accounts, and term deposits. It also provides retail, agricultural and other priority sector loans. In addition, the bank provides corporate finance such as working capital finance; export credit, term loan finance; loan against receivables; and project finance that includes infrastructure projects. Further, it provides Aadhaar seeding, NEFT/RTGS, online tax payment, online shopping and utility bill payment, and e-filing of income tax returns. Other services include CMS, bancassurance, mutual fund services, and demat services. Syndicate Bank also provides international banking products such as non-resident (external) rupee, non-resident ordinary rupee, resident foreign currency, and foreign currency non-resident accounts, as well as manages exchange companies.
KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited is a private sector Indian Bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The bank was founded in 98 and in February 00, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. received the license from the Reserve Bank of India to carry on banking business. It had a network of ,88 full-fledged branches and ,99 ATMs in the country as of March 08.