IDBI Bank offers personal loans to salaried employees, self-employed professionals, as well as ex-employees of IDBI Bank, at competitive interest rates starting at just 10.15% p.a. Customers can get IDBI personal loans for multiple purposes like higher education, medical expenses, home remoulding, wedding expenses, etc. Once you apply for IDBI Bank personal loan, you can easily track the status of your personal loan application.
What are the details required to check the IDBI Bank Personal Loan Status?
Once your IDBI Bank personal loan application form is submitted, you will receive an application number or reference number against the loan application through mail or SMS. You can use this number to track the status of your personal loan.
How to check IDBI Bank personal loan status?
You can check the status of IDBI personal loan application either online or offline.
- Online method: You can check the personal loan status online on the bank’s official website by logging in to the online portal with your login credentials like your user ID and password.
- Offline method: Alternatively, you can visit the nearest branch of the bank where you applied for a personal loan.
How to Check IDBI Bank Personal Loan Status Online
There are multiple online methods to check personal loan application status:
Through internet banking
Existing customers of IDBI Bank who have access to the bank’s retail internet banking can check the status of their application online by taking the following steps:
- Visit the retail Internet banking page of IDBI Bank
- Enter your login ID
- Enter captcha and click on Continue to Login
Through online tracker
All individuals who have applied for a personal loan with IDBI Bank can track the status of their application using this method.
- Visit the official website of IDBI Bank
- Click on loan application tracking link
- Enter details like URN No., PAN No, Mobile number and Type of facility
- Click on Submit button
How to Check IDBI Bank Personal Loan Status through Mobile Application?
IDBI Bank offers several banking services through its mobile applications. You can use IDBI Bank GO Mobile+ application from the Google Play Store on your Android smartphone. Log in to the app using your login credentials. You can check the status of your application on your smartphone by logging in to the app.
How to check IDBI Bank personal loan status offline?
If you are not comfortable with online methods, you can check the status of your application for a personal loan offline as well:
- By visiting a branch of IDBI Bank: To know the status of your application, you can visit the nearest branch or the branch of IDBI Bank where you applied for the loan. Use the branch locator available on the official website of the bank to locate the nearest branch. You will have to provide the application reference number to a bank representative to know the application status.
- Through customer care number: You can also get in touch with IDBI Bank customer care team through one of the following numbers:
The customer care executive will ask your application number to tell the status of your personal loan application.
IDBI Bank uses modern technologies to offer customers smooth and hassle-free banking services.