Check Your Eligibility
To know how much loan you can get
Last Year ITR
IDFC First Bank offers a personal loan from Rs. 1 lakh up to Rs. 40 lakhs for a wide range of personal financial needs like wedding, vacation, medical expenses, home renovation, big-ticket purchase and many other purposes. Borrowers can repay IDFC First personal loan between 12 months to 60 months as per their repayment capacity. If you have already applied for the loan and want to know the status of your application, you can check the status instantly both online and offline.
➤ Details Required to Check IDFC Loan Status
- Application number: You would have received a reference number or application number when you applied for the loan. Keep this number safe for future reference. To check the status of your IDFC First Bank personal loan application, you will have to show this number.
- Mobile: Mobile number that you used at the time of application will be required to check the loan application status.
➤ How to view IDFC Bank loan status online
You need to take the following steps to track the current status of your application online:
Through IDFC First Bank’s official website
Here are the steps to check your IDFC First Bank personal loan steps online through its official website:
- Visit the official website of IDFC First Bank
- Click ‘Track Your Loan Status’ link
- Enter your application number and registered mobile number
- Enter CAPTCHA and click on Continue button to view the status of your personal loan application with IDFC First Bank.
➤ Through IDFC First Bank mobile app
Here are the steps to check IDFC loan status through mobile app:
- Download the IDFC First Bank app from the Google Play Store or App Store.
- Enter your credential to log in to the app portal.
- Click on ‘Product and Services’ under the menu section.
- Click on ‘Check Application Status’.
- Enter the details of your personal loan and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Now the current status of your application for the personal loan will open.
➤ How to view your IDFC First Bank personal loan application status offline
There are several other ways to check the status of IDFC First Bank personal loan status:
You can write a mail to IDFC First Bank customer care team at email@example.com to know the status of your application. A customer care executive will send you the updated details about your personal loan application.
If you want to know the status of your application for a personal loan instantly without going anywhere, you can call IDFC First Bank helpline number 1860 500 9900 between 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. from Monday to Saturday. A customer care representative will ask your loan reference number and mobile number. After verification, he/she will share the current status of your application immediately.
Alternatively, you can call 1800 103 2791 to know the status of your personal loan. You can call this number to get other personal loan related services as well.
Individuals who are not comfortable with online tools or want to meet the bank officials in person can visit the nearest branch of IDFC First Bank. You can meet the concerned bank official to find out the status of your personal loan. Don’t forget to carry all the necessary documents for reference.
You can find the nearest IDFC First Bank branch using the ‘Branch Locator’ link on the bank’s website. Customers can meet bank officials at the branch from Monday to Saturday between 9:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Branches will be closed on national holidays and 2nd and 4th Saturday of every month.
Ques. What type of interest rate is charged on IDFC Personal Loan?
IDFC First Bank provides personal loans on reducing interest rates. Hence, the interest will reduce after every EMI payment.
Ques. Is there any foreclosure charge on IDFC personal loan?
IDFC First Bank personal loan has a lock-in period of 6 months. You can’t foreclose the loan during this. After that, foreclosure charges up to 5% will be applicable on the principal outstanding.
Ques. Can I change the EMI due date while repaying the loan?
No, you can’t change the EMI due date while repaying the loan. IDFC First Bank personal loan due dates are 2nd and 5th of every month. However, you can speak to the bank if you have problems in paying on these dates due to cash crunch.
Ques. How to repay IDFC First Bank personal loan?
IDFC First Bank personal loan can be repaid through multiple methods including PDC (Post Dated Cheques), ECS (Electronic Clearing System), internet banking and other payment methods.