IFSC Code Finder
IFSC Code Finder
BANK OF MAHARASHTRA Details
BANK OF MAHARASHTRA
BHAGYALAXMI CO-OP. HOUS. SOCIETY, SHITOLE NAGAR, SANGAVI, PUNE: 27
CHECK INTEREST RATES OF ALL
MAJOR BANKS OF INDIA INSTANTLY
SBI Personal Loan
ICICI Personal Loan
HDFC Personal Loan
Axis Personal Loan
Tata Capital Personal Loan
Fullerton Personal Loan
Indusind Personal Loan
BOB Personal Loan
Aditya Birla Personal Loan
PNB Personal Loan
Check Your Eligibility
To know how much loan you can get
Last Year ITR
What is IFSC Code▼
Key benefits of IFSC Code1. Smooth electronic fund transfer: 2. IFSC code is used for hassle-free and convenient online or electronic fund transfer from one bank account to another via NEFT, RTGS and NEFT. 3. Unique bank branch identification: 4. Helps uniquely identify a specific bank and its branch, helping customers to transfer funds to the right bank account. Fraud prevention: IFSC Code enables customers to execute an online transfer of funds securely, hence eliminating the chances of any fraudulent activity in the fund transfer process.
|Punjab National Bank Code||Zero||Punjab National Bank Branch Code|
|P U N B||0||1 3 9 9 0 0|
1. The first 4 characters represent the Punjab National Bank code
2. The 5th character is a ‘0’
3. The remaining 6 characters refer the Preet Vihar, Delhi branch code
Features Of IFSC Code▼
How to use IFSC Code to transfer money▼
The IFSC code is used to carry out the following online payment services:
Max:no maximum limit
(per transaction limit is Rs.50,000)
|Min:Rs.2 lakh |
Max: no maximum limit
|Timings||24*7,365 days||7 am to 6 pm on all working days||24*7 ,365 days|
|Transaction Charge||No inward charge||No inward charge||Depends on individual member and bank PPCs|
How to find IFSC Code▼
1. IFSC Code Finder on AfinozHere are the steps to find the IFSC Code of any bank branch on Afinoz.com:
1. Click on IFSC Finder on the top right corner of the website.
2. Enter your bank name, state, district and branch.
3. IFSC code along with other banks details will open on your screen.
2.Reserve Bank of IndiaYou can also search for IFSC Code on theofficial website of the Reserve Bank of India.
3. Internet/ mobile bankingYou can use your bank’s netbanking portal or mobile app to find the IFSC Code of your bank.
Offline MethodUse any of the following methods to find the IFSC Code of a particular bank branch offline.
1. PassbookAccount holders can find the IFSC code on a passbook issued by a bank
Cheque BookIFSC Code can also be found on the top of the cheque leaf issued by a bank. The MICR Code is printed at the bottom of the cheque leaf.
What is MICR Code?▼
What is MICR Code used for?
2. The code is used to clear cheques that are deposited in machines.
3. Magnetic ink, reading machines and technology used in MICR help in avoiding errors.
4. MICR Code is as important as IFSC code to transfer funds using NEFT and IMPS.
5. MICR Code enables banking officials to scan cheques and read the information through the system.
6. As each bank branch has unique MICR Code issued by RBI, it helps identify the particular bank branch and expedite the clearing process.
MICR Code FormatMICR is a 9-digit numeric code where the first 3 digits indicate city code, middle 3 represent bank code and the last 3 represent the bank branch code. For example, the MICR code for the ICICI branch at Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi is 110229044. Here ‘110’ represents the city, ‘229’ represents the bank and ‘044’ represents the bank branch.
How to find MICR Code?The MICR code is printed next to the cheque number at the bottom of cheque leaves. MICR Number is printed in a unique font and ink that allows only a Magnetic Character Ink Reader to read and process the printed information.
Q. Is IFSC code required for IMPS?
Q. What is the full form of IFSC code?
Ans.IFSC stands for Indian Financial System Code.
Q. What are the common online payment services in India?
Q. How to identify bank name by IFSC code?
Q. Do all bank branches located in the same city have different IFSC code?
Q. Where can I find the IFSC code on the cheque book?
Ans. You can see the IFSC code on the top part of every cheque leaf issued by the bank.
Q. What is IFSC code?
Ans. IFSC code is a unique 11-digit alphanumeric code.
Q. What is IFSC code used for?
Q. What is the full form of MICR Code?
Q. What is the MICR Code used for?
Q. Are branch code and IFSC code similar?
Ans. No, IFSC code is different from the branch code.
Q. Where can I find the MICR code on the cheque?
Ans. MICR code appears next to the cheque number at the bottom of every cheque leaf given by banks.