Personal Loan in Coimbatore
About Personal Loan in Coimbatore
|Bank Name||Floating Interest Rate||Processing Fee|
|Mahindra Finance||11%||2% to 3%|
|TATA CAPITAL||11.75%||2.5% + GST|
|FULLERTON||12.99 - 36%||3%|
|SBI||12.50% to 16.60%||1%|
|RBL Bank||13.99% to 20.00%||Upto 2%|
|Aditya Birla Finance||14.00% - 16.25%||Up to 2% of the loan amount|
|IndusInd bank||11.25%||2.5% + GST|
|VINTAGE||16 % to 20 %||Nominal|
|PNB||12% to 16%||1.80%|
|HDFC||11.25 % - 18 %||upto 2.5 %|
|Central Bank of India||10.75% to 12.50%||Rs.500|
|Bank Of India||12.15% to 14.15%||2.00 %|
|AXIS||10.99% to 20 %||1.50% to 2.00% + GST|
|IIFL||13%||2% + GST|
|Aditya birla||14%-26% per anuum||2% of the loan amount|
|Bank of baroda||11.35% - 16.35%||2%|
|BAJAJ||11.99% to 15.50%||2%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||10.99% to 24%||2.5 % + GST|
|ICICI||11.25%||2.25 % + GST|
Located on the banks of river Noyyal and surrounded by the Western Ghats, Coimbatore is the second largest city in Tamil Nadu. The city is a major hub for industry, textiles and manufacturing and is also famous as the gateway to several other tourist destinations in South India. One of the largest exporters of jewellery, auto components, wet grinders, Coimbatore is recognised as Geographical Indications by the Government of India. Due to the decline of the cotton industry in Mumbai, Coimbatore experienced a textile boom in the early 19th century.
Several temples in and around the city of Coimbatore, carries rich historical significance. The massive 112 feet tall statue of Lord Shiva, known as Adiyogi Shiva Statue is featured in the Guinness Book of World Records. It is an architectural marvel, garnering several tourists from across the world. Popular tourist destination of the town include Dhoni Hills, the Vellari Mala, the Perumal Peak, and the Thalaiyar Falls trek.”
About personal Loan in Coimbatore
We aim to create a robust alternative credit ecosystem in the country. For this, we are digitizing the finance functions. Anywhere and everywhere – you can apply for a Personal Loan with just a few clicks..
Now, you can compare Personal loan interest rate to make a wise choice for the best Personal Loan in Coimbatore also. We bring forth a myriad of options from best banks and NBFCs for your convenience. It’s simple! Choose your desired product and win amazing assured cash backs up to Rs 5000 on loan disbursal.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan in Coimbatore –
No worries for strict eligibility conditions. We tie-up with all the best lenders in the Coimbatore and help you with flexible eligibility criteria. Salaried and Self-employed applicants – hope you meet the following eligibility parameters.
- Salaried applicants should be between 21 to 60 years of age
- Self-employed applicants should be between 25 to 65 years
- Employed for a minimum period of 3 months in the current job and have previous working experience also
- Having net monthly salary/income of Rs. 20,000
- Business stability of at least 1 year is required
Documents Required for Personal Loan in Coimbatore
We leverage existing and emerging technologies to offer you the complete digitalized process. Upload the required documents; it will take a few minutes.
Salaried Class –
- Identity Proof - Aadhaar Card /Voters ID/Passport/Driving License /PAN Card
- Residential Proof - Leave and License Agreement/Utility Bill (maximum three months old)/Passport
- Income Proof – Salary slips for the last three months along with the bank statement showcasing the credited salary
- Employment Certificate – for the past 1 years
- Photographs - Two passport size
- KYC documents – Identity & address proof and date of birth
- Residence Proof - Leave and license agreement, utility bill (should not be more than three months old), and a copy of your passport if, you own one.
- Income Proof – ITR for the last 1 years
- Official Address Proof – Address proof along with your email ID and phone number
- Business Continuity Proof – Testimonials to show your business is running from the last 1 year
Benefits & features of taking Personal Loan in Coimbatore
Taking a personal loan is an indispensable decision in one’s life. At Coimbatore, we have a plethora of options with added benefits. Everything is online – you don’t need to visit the bank.
Get ready to leverage the following benefits –
- Instant Approval – Yes. SBI, ICICI, HDFC and other players are offering instant paperless approval. Apply at Afinoz, and we will help you avail the Personal Loan at best rate.
- High Eligibility – Within a just few minutes, we will assess your personal loan eligibility and suggest you the best available options in Coimbatore. Our process is driven by automated technologies, and we help you get low EMI Personal Loan
- Balance Transfer – We will make you pay your EMI easily by reducing your debt amount. Transfer your Personal Loan balance to save on money. Some lenders charge fee for a balance transfer.
Personal Loan EMI calculator
Afinoz personal loan EMI calculator help you know the exact amount you need to pay every month towards the repayment of your personal loan. This allows you not to strain yourself financially and to avoid financial distress. Moreover, by feeding the inputs properly, you can even decide on an EMI amount that you can repay comfortably over your loan tenure.
RBL Bank Limited
RBL Bank (Ratnakar Bank Limited) is one of the fastest growing private sector banks in India, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Established in August 9, currently the bank operates through a network of branches, 99 banking outlets and 9 ATMs spread across 0 Indian states and union territories. In August 99, the bank obtained Scheduled Commercial Bank status. It is listed on both BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange) and NSE (National Stock Exchange).
Indusind Bank Limited is a new generation private bank. Established in 99, the bank is headquartered in Mumbai, India. It stands tall today as one of the reputed banks in the country. Indusind Bank operates more than 000 branches and over ,800 ATMs spread across the country. It also has representative offices in London, Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited is a private sector Indian Bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The bank was founded in 98 and in February 00, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. received the license from the Reserve Bank of India to carry on banking business. It had a network of ,88 full-fledged branches and ,99 ATMs in the country as of March 08.