Personal Loan in Faridabad
About Personal Loan in Faridabad
|Bank Name||Floating Interest Rate||Processing Fee|
|RBL Bank||13.99% to 20.00%||Upto 2%|
|Aditya birla||14%-26% per anuum||2% of the loan amount|
|Aditya Birla Finance||14.00% - 16.25%||Up to 2% of the loan amount|
|ICICI||11.25%||2.25 % + GST|
|IIFL||13%||2% + GST|
|BAJAJ||11.99% to 15.50%||2%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||10.99% to 24%||2.5 % + GST|
|IndusInd bank||11.25%||2.5% + GST|
|Bank Of India||12.15% to 14.15%||2.00 %|
|FULLERTON||12.99 - 36%||3%|
|HDFC||11.25 % - 18 %||upto 2.5 %|
|VINTAGE||16 % to 20 %||Nominal|
|PNB||12% to 16%||1.80%|
|SBI||12.50% to 16.60%||1%|
|TATA CAPITAL||11.75%||2.5% + GST|
|Central Bank of India||10.75% to 12.50%||Rs.500|
|Bank of baroda||11.35% - 16.35%||2%|
|Mahindra Finance||11%||2% to 3%|
|AXIS||10.99% to 20 %||1.50% to 2.00% + GST|
Faridabad is the most populous city of Haryana, India. Due to its geographical location, the development phase of Faridabad goes way back in the past. Founded by Mughal's treasurer, the city served as the shield to protect Grand Trunk Road. Surrounded by Badarpur city of Delhi,the city is the part of NCR region of India. It is also the home of famous Surajkund art and craft fair. People from all over the country come here to celebrate the craftmanship spirit of India. Considered as the industrial capital of Haryana, it is the 8th fastest growing city in the world. Almost half of the total income tax collected in the state comes from Faridabad and Gurgaon.
About personal Loan in Faridabad
We aim to create a robust alternative credit ecosystem in the country. For this, we are digitizing the finance functions. Anywhere and everywhere – you can apply for a Personal Loan with just a few clicks..
Now, you can compare Personal loan interest rate to make a wise choice for the best Personal Loan in Faridabad also. We bring forth a myriad of options from best banks and NBFCs for your convenience. It’s simple! Choose your desired product and win amazing assured cash backs up to Rs 5000 on loan disbursal.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan in Faridabad –
No worries for strict eligibility conditions. We tie-up with all the best lenders in the Faridabad and help you with flexible eligibility criteria. Salaried and Self-employed applicants – hope you meet the following eligibility parameters.
- Salaried applicants should be between 21 to 60 years of age
- Self-employed applicants should be between 25 to 65 years
- Employed for a minimum period of 3 months in the current job and have previous working experience also
- Having net monthly salary/income of Rs. 20,000
- Business stability of at least 1 year is required
Documents Required for Personal Loan in Faridabad
We leverage existing and emerging technologies to offer you the complete digitalized process. Upload the required documents; it will take a few minutes.
Salaried Class –
- Identity Proof - Aadhaar Card /Voters ID/Passport/Driving License /PAN Card
- Residential Proof - Leave and License Agreement/Utility Bill (maximum three months old)/Passport
- Income Proof – Salary slips for the last three months along with the bank statement showcasing the credited salary
- Employment Certificate – for the past 1 years
- Photographs - Two passport size
- KYC documents – Identity & address proof and date of birth
- Residence Proof - Leave and license agreement, utility bill (should not be more than three months old), and a copy of your passport if, you own one.
- Income Proof – ITR for the last 1 years
- Official Address Proof – Address proof along with your email ID and phone number
- Business Continuity Proof – Testimonials to show your business is running from the last 1 year
Benefits & features of taking Personal Loan in Faridabad
Taking a personal loan is an indispensable decision in one’s life. At Faridabad, we have a plethora of options with added benefits. Everything is online – you don’t need to visit the bank.
Get ready to leverage the following benefits –
- Instant Approval – Yes. SBI, ICICI, HDFC and other players are offering instant paperless approval. Apply at Afinoz, and we will help you avail the Personal Loan at best rate.
- High Eligibility – Within a just few minutes, we will assess your personal loan eligibility and suggest you the best available options in Faridabad. Our process is driven by automated technologies, and we help you get low EMI Personal Loan
- Balance Transfer – We will make you pay your EMI easily by reducing your debt amount. Transfer your Personal Loan balance to save on money. Some lenders charge fee for a balance transfer.
Personal Loan EMI calculator
Afinoz personal loan EMI calculator help you know the exact amount you need to pay every month towards the repayment of your personal loan. This allows you not to strain yourself financially and to avoid financial distress. Moreover, by feeding the inputs properly, you can even decide on an EMI amount that you can repay comfortably over your loan tenure.
RBL Bank Limited
RBL Bank (Ratnakar Bank Limited) is one of the fastest growing private sector banks in India, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Established in August 9, currently the bank operates through a network of branches, 99 banking outlets and 9 ATMs spread across 0 Indian states and union territories. In August 99, the bank obtained Scheduled Commercial Bank status. It is listed on both BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange) and NSE (National Stock Exchange).
ICICI BANK LIMITED
ICICI Bank is an Indian multinational bank and financial services company. Headquartered in Mumbai, India, the bank currently has a network of ,87 branches and , 7 ATMs across India. The bank became the first Indian bank to list on the New York Stock Exchange in 000. It is India’s largest private sector bank with total consolidated assets of Rs. ,.8 billion (US$ 7. billion) as on March 08.
BANK OF BARODA
Bank of Baroda (BOB) is an Indian multinational banking and financial services institution headquartered in Vadodara in Gujrat, India. The bank was established on 0 July 908 and nationalized on 9 July 99 along with other major commercial banks of India. It has been termed as a profit-making public sector undertaking (PSU). The bank has 7 global branches including 7 India branches and 0 overseas branches. It offers a wide range of banking products and services including loans, credit and debit cards etc.
Yes Bank Limited is India’s fourth largest private sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Established in 00, the bank primarily operates as a corporate bank, with retail banking and asset management as subsidiary functions. As of March, 08, the bank had a network of ,00 branches; national operating centers; and ,7 ATMs and bunch note acceptors.