Personal Loan in Gurgaon
About Personal Loan in Gurgaon
|Bank Name||Floating Interest Rate||Processing Fee|
|IndusInd bank||11.25%||2.5% + GST|
|ICICI||11.25%||2.25 % + GST|
|VINTAGE||16 % to 20 %||Nominal|
|IIFL||13%||2% + GST|
|FULLERTON||12.99 - 36%||3%|
|HDFC||11.25 % - 18 %||upto 2.5 %|
|Aditya Birla Finance||14.00% - 16.25%||Up to 2% of the loan amount|
|TATA CAPITAL||11.75%||2.5% + GST|
|PNB||12% to 16%||1.80%|
|AXIS||10.99% to 20 %||1.50% to 2.00% + GST|
|BAJAJ||11.99% to 15.50%||2%|
|Central Bank of India||10.75% to 12.50%||Rs.500|
|Bank Of India||12.15% to 14.15%||2.00 %|
|RBL Bank||13.99% to 20.00%||Upto 2%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||10.99% to 24%||2.5 % + GST|
|Aditya birla||14%-26% per anuum||2% of the loan amount|
|Mahindra Finance||11%||2% to 3%|
|Bank of baroda||11.35% - 16.35%||2%|
|SBI||12.50% to 16.60%||1%|
Gurgaon (Gurugram) is one of the fastest-growing cities in the country. It is situated in Haryana and surrounded by Delhi from the northeast side. Traditionally, it was an agricultural trade centre in Haryana. After the urbanisation, it has now become the IT hub in north India. The city has seen tremendous growth in 2 decades because many foreign companies choose to establish their national corporate headquarters in the city. The main industries in Gurgaon are automobiles manufacturing and power-loom weaving tools.
About personal Loan in Gurgaon
We aim to create a robust alternative credit ecosystem in the country. For this, we are digitizing the finance functions. Anywhere and everywhere – you can apply for a Personal Loan with just a few clicks..
Now, you can compare Personal loan interest rate to make a wise choice for the best Personal Loan in Gurgaon also. We bring forth a myriad of options from best banks and NBFCs for your convenience. It’s simple! Choose your desired product and win amazing assured cash backs up to Rs 5000 on loan disbursal.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan in Gurgaon –
No worries for strict eligibility conditions. We tie-up with all the best lenders in the Gurgaon and help you with flexible eligibility criteria. Salaried and Self-employed applicants – hope you meet the following eligibility parameters.
- Salaried applicants should be between 21 to 60 years of age
- Self-employed applicants should be between 25 to 65 years
- Employed for a minimum period of 3 months in the current job and have previous working experience also
- Having net monthly salary/income of Rs. 20,000
- Business stability of at least 1 year is required
Documents Required for Personal Loan in Gurgaon
We leverage existing and emerging technologies to offer you the complete digitalized process. Upload the required documents; it will take a few minutes.
Salaried Class –
- Identity Proof - Aadhaar Card /Voters ID/Passport/Driving License /PAN Card
- Residential Proof - Leave and License Agreement/Utility Bill (maximum three months old)/Passport
- Income Proof – Salary slips for the last three months along with the bank statement showcasing the credited salary
- Employment Certificate – for the past 1 years
- Photographs - Two passport size
- KYC documents – Identity & address proof and date of birth
- Residence Proof - Leave and license agreement, utility bill (should not be more than three months old), and a copy of your passport if, you own one.
- Income Proof – ITR for the last 1 years
- Official Address Proof – Address proof along with your email ID and phone number
- Business Continuity Proof – Testimonials to show your business is running from the last 1 year
Benefits & features of taking Personal Loan in Gurgaon
Taking a personal loan is an indispensable decision in one’s life. At Gurgaon, we have a plethora of options with added benefits. Everything is online – you don’t need to visit the bank.
Get ready to leverage the following benefits –
- Instant Approval – Yes. SBI, ICICI, HDFC and other players are offering instant paperless approval. Apply at Afinoz, and we will help you avail the Personal Loan at best rate.
- High Eligibility – Within a just few minutes, we will assess your personal loan eligibility and suggest you the best available options in Gurgaon. Our process is driven by automated technologies, and we help you get low EMI Personal Loan
- Balance Transfer – We will make you pay your EMI easily by reducing your debt amount. Transfer your Personal Loan balance to save on money. Some lenders charge fee for a balance transfer.
Personal Loan EMI calculator
Afinoz personal loan EMI calculator help you know the exact amount you need to pay every month towards the repayment of your personal loan. This allows you not to strain yourself financially and to avoid financial distress. Moreover, by feeding the inputs properly, you can even decide on an EMI amount that you can repay comfortably over your loan tenure.
Yes Bank Limited is India’s fourth largest private sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Established in 00, the bank primarily operates as a corporate bank, with retail banking and asset management as subsidiary functions. As of March, 08, the bank had a network of ,00 branches; national operating centers; and ,7 ATMs and bunch note acceptors.
PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
Punjab National Bank (PNB) is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company. Established in 89, it is state-owned bank. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the bank operates through a network of zonal offices, 7 circle offices, 98 branches, and 98 ATMs. PNB also operates a banking subsidiary in the UK, as well as branches in Hong Kong, Kowloon, Dubai and Kabul and representative offices in in Almaty (Kazakhstan), Dubai (UAE), Shanghai (China), Oslo(Norway), and Sydney (Australia). PNB and other major commercial banks were nationalized on 9 July 99.
Syndicate Bank is one of the oldest and major commercial banks in India and was founded in 9. At the time of its establishment, the bank was known as Canara Industrial and Banking Syndicate Limited. The name of the bank was changed to Syndicate Bank in 9. It is headquartered in Manipal, Karnataka and was one of the major commercial banks to be nationalized on 9 July 99, by Government of India. Syndicate Bank operated a network of 0 branches, including ,9 rural, ,7 semi-urban, 8 urban, and 8 metro branches in India; and branch in London, as well as ,8 ATMs as of March 08. Syndicate Bank offers banking products and services to corporate, SMEs and retail customer in India. Its deposit products include savings accounts, current accounts, and term deposits. It also provides retail, agricultural and other priority sector loans. In addition, the bank provides corporate finance such as working capital finance; export credit, term loan finance; loan against receivables; and project finance that includes infrastructure projects. Further, it provides Aadhaar seeding, NEFT/RTGS, online tax payment, online shopping and utility bill payment, and e-filing of income tax returns. Other services include CMS, bancassurance, mutual fund services, and demat services. Syndicate Bank also provides international banking products such as non-resident (external) rupee, non-resident ordinary rupee, resident foreign currency, and foreign currency non-resident accounts, as well as manages exchange companies.
KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited is a private sector Indian Bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The bank was founded in 98 and in February 00, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. received the license from the Reserve Bank of India to carry on banking business. It had a network of ,88 full-fledged branches and ,99 ATMs in the country as of March 08.