Personal Loan in Varanasi
About Personal Loan in Varanasi
|Bank Name||Floating Interest Rate||Processing Fee|
|SBI||12.50% to 16.60%||1%|
|VINTAGE||16 % to 20 %||Nominal|
|ICICI||11.25%||2.25 % + GST|
|Aditya Birla Finance||14.00% - 16.25%||Up to 2% of the loan amount|
|PNB||12% to 16%||1.80%|
|TATA CAPITAL||11.75%||2.5% + GST|
|IndusInd bank||11.25%||2.5% + GST|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||10.99% to 24%||2.5 % + GST|
|Bank Of India||12.15% to 14.15%||2.00 %|
|AXIS||10.99% to 20 %||1.50% to 2.00% + GST|
|Aditya birla||14%-26% per anuum||2% of the loan amount|
|Mahindra Finance||11%||2% to 3%|
|FULLERTON||12.99 - 36%||3%|
|BAJAJ||11.99% to 15.50%||2%|
|IIFL||13%||2% + GST|
|Bank of baroda||11.35% - 16.35%||2%|
|Central Bank of India||10.75% to 12.50%||Rs.500|
|HDFC||11.25 % - 18 %||upto 2.5 %|
|RBL Bank||13.99% to 20.00%||Upto 2%|
Varanasi is the city situated on the banks of Ganga in Uttar Pradesh, India. Being the major religious hub in India, Varanasi is considered as the holiest of the 7 sacred places in Hinduism and Jainism. This city is also the important place for Buddhist as it played important role in wide-spreading of Buddhism. Varanasi is worldwide famous for its Hindu devotion, pilgrimage, mysticism and poetry. People from all around the globe come here to find the peace and spirituality. Varanasi is a magical city where people find peace in noisy streets.
About personal Loan in Varanasi
We aim to create a robust alternative credit ecosystem in the country. For this, we are digitizing the finance functions. Anywhere and everywhere – you can apply for a Personal Loan with just a few clicks..
Now, you can compare Personal loan interest rate to make a wise choice for the best Personal Loan in Varanasi also. We bring forth a myriad of options from best banks and NBFCs for your convenience. It’s simple! Choose your desired product and win amazing assured cash backs up to Rs 5000 on loan disbursal.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan in Varanasi –
No worries for strict eligibility conditions. We tie-up with all the best lenders in the Varanasi and help you with flexible eligibility criteria. Salaried and Self-employed applicants – hope you meet the following eligibility parameters.
- Salaried applicants should be between 21 to 60 years of age
- Self-employed applicants should be between 25 to 65 years
- Employed for a minimum period of 3 months in the current job and have previous working experience also
- Having net monthly salary/income of Rs. 20,000
- Business stability of at least 1 year is required
Documents Required for Personal Loan in Varanasi
We leverage existing and emerging technologies to offer you the complete digitalized process. Upload the required documents; it will take a few minutes.
Salaried Class –
- Identity Proof - Aadhaar Card /Voters ID/Passport/Driving License /PAN Card
- Residential Proof - Leave and License Agreement/Utility Bill (maximum three months old)/Passport
- Income Proof – Salary slips for the last three months along with the bank statement showcasing the credited salary
- Employment Certificate – for the past 1 years
- Photographs - Two passport size
- KYC documents – Identity & address proof and date of birth
- Residence Proof - Leave and license agreement, utility bill (should not be more than three months old), and a copy of your passport if, you own one.
- Income Proof – ITR for the last 1 years
- Official Address Proof – Address proof along with your email ID and phone number
- Business Continuity Proof – Testimonials to show your business is running from the last 1 year
Benefits & features of taking Personal Loan in Varanasi
Taking a personal loan is an indispensable decision in one’s life. At Varanasi, we have a plethora of options with added benefits. Everything is online – you don’t need to visit the bank.
Get ready to leverage the following benefits –
- Instant Approval – Yes. SBI, ICICI, HDFC and other players are offering instant paperless approval. Apply at Afinoz, and we will help you avail the Personal Loan at best rate.
- High Eligibility – Within a just few minutes, we will assess your personal loan eligibility and suggest you the best available options in Varanasi. Our process is driven by automated technologies, and we help you get low EMI Personal Loan
- Balance Transfer – We will make you pay your EMI easily by reducing your debt amount. Transfer your Personal Loan balance to save on money. Some lenders charge fee for a balance transfer.
Personal Loan EMI calculator
Afinoz personal loan EMI calculator help you know the exact amount you need to pay every month towards the repayment of your personal loan. This allows you not to strain yourself financially and to avoid financial distress. Moreover, by feeding the inputs properly, you can even decide on an EMI amount that you can repay comfortably over your loan tenure.
RBL Bank Limited
RBL Bank (Ratnakar Bank Limited) is one of the fastest growing private sector banks in India, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Established in August 9, currently the bank operates through a network of branches, 99 banking outlets and 9 ATMs spread across 0 Indian states and union territories. In August 99, the bank obtained Scheduled Commercial Bank status. It is listed on both BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange) and NSE (National Stock Exchange).
Indusind Bank Limited is a new generation private bank. Established in 99, the bank is headquartered in Mumbai, India. It stands tall today as one of the reputed banks in the country. Indusind Bank operates more than 000 branches and over ,800 ATMs spread across the country. It also has representative offices in London, Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
Punjab National Bank (PNB) is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company. Established in 89, it is state-owned bank. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the bank operates through a network of zonal offices, 7 circle offices, 98 branches, and 98 ATMs. PNB also operates a banking subsidiary in the UK, as well as branches in Hong Kong, Kowloon, Dubai and Kabul and representative offices in in Almaty (Kazakhstan), Dubai (UAE), Shanghai (China), Oslo(Norway), and Sydney (Australia). PNB and other major commercial banks were nationalized on 9 July 99.
STATE BANK OF INDIA
State Bank of India (SBI) is India’s multinational public sector banking and financial services company. SBI was established in 80 and is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The bank is the largest bank in India with a % market share in assets. State Bank of India operates a network of , branches and 9, ATMs in India and internationally. SBI operates through Treasury, Corporate/Wholesale Banking, Retail Banking, Insurance Business, and Other Banking Business channels. It extends a comprehensive range of banking products and services to individuals, commercial enterprises, corporates, and government bodies, and institutional customers in India and internationally. Its personal banking services include current accounts, savings accounts, term and recurring deposits; personal, home, auto, and education as well as loans against property and securities; and wealth management, demat, ATM, foreign inward remittance, safe deposit locker, public provident fund, money transfer, and pension policy, as well as cards and inflation indexed national savings securities cumulative bonds. It also provides corporate banking services including corporate accounts, working capital and project finance, deferred payment guarantees, corporate term loans, structured finance, dealer financing, channel financing, equipment leasing, loan syndication, financing Indian firms overseas subsidiaries or JVs, and construction equipment loans. In addition, the bank offers NRI services, such as accounts and deposits, remittances, investments, and loans; agricultural banking and micro credit to agriculturists and farmers; loans, supply chain finance, and deposits and transaction banking services for SME customers; and international banking services.
KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited is a private sector Indian Bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The bank was founded in 98 and in February 00, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. received the license from the Reserve Bank of India to carry on banking business. It had a network of ,88 full-fledged branches and ,99 ATMs in the country as of March 08.