Founded in 2015, ZestMoney is a consumer lending platform helping underprivileged borrowers who have limited access to conventional financing options, such as credit cards and loans, due to lack of or insufficient credit history. ZestMoney leverages AI (Artificial Intelligence), mobile technology and digital banking to help consumers access credit options.
ZestMoney customers can get consumer durable loans from ZestMoney with Best interest rates and flexible repayment options. It has a partnership with more than 100 leading e-commerce retailers. You can use the credit limit to shop at any of these merchant partners.
Features and benefits of ZestMoey
ZestMoney customers can enjoy the following benefits:
- Borrowers with a limited credit history or no CIBIL score can access the consumer durable loans.
- Completely digital process with no paperwork.
- Instant credit transfer to your bank account.
- Convenient repayment term ranging from 9 to 24 months with a wide range of EMI plans.
- No part- prepayment or pre-closure penalties.
- No application fees.
- No hidden charges
How to sign up on ZestMoney?
Customers with ZestMoney credit limit can get a personal loan from ZestMoney. Those who don’t have a credit limit can sign up today.
- Step 1: Visit ZestMoney.in & sign up for ZestMoney credit limit.
- Step 2: Complete your profile.
- Step 3: Upload the required documents and set up your repayment to activate your credit limit.
Where can you use ZestMoney?
You can use ZestMoney to shop on leading e-commerce websites that it has partnered with. ZestMoney has partnered with more than 1000 e-commerce partners. Some of the leading merchant partners include:
- Mi Homes
- Sangeetha Mobiles
- Urban Ladder
- Kurl On
- Royal Sundaram General Insurance
Eligibility for a personal loan
Once you make the purchase at any of ZestMoney’s merchant partners and make consistent repayment, you can get a personal loan from ZestMoney without any additional documentation. You need to meet the following criteria to get a personal loan:
- You should be an Indian resident
- You should be aged between 18 and 65 years
- No need to have a credit card
What can you use the ZestMoney app for?
ZestMoney app can be used for multiple services, including:
- Loan management: You can view and manage active and past loans with ZestMoney app.
- Loan repayment: Use the app to make repayment for your active loans.
- Personal loan application: You can apply for a personal loan.
- For gift cards: You can avail gift cards for merchant partners, such as Flipkart, Amazon, Myntra, MakeMytrip, etc.
- Profile updation: Update your mobile number, email address and address.
- Merchant partners: Find the merchant partners across both online and offline channels.
- Customer support: You can talk to customer support or chat with them about your queries regarding a personal loan.
Ques. What is the eligibility criteria to get ZestMoney services?
Any resident Indian aged 18 years or above who has a bank account, PAN card and valid address proof can avail ZestMoney services.
Ques. How can I increase my credit limit?
ZestMoney review credit limit periodically for all of its customers and increase the limit based on repayment behaviour. If you make repayment on time, it will increase your credit limit.
Ques. Can a first-time user directly sign up for the ZestMoney account on the app?
First time users need to sign up for the website before signing up on the android app.
Ques. How do I check my available credit limit?
You can request your credit limit by giving a missed call to 9513650707 from your registered mobile number. You will be sent an SMS with your credit limit.
Ques. What is the minimum salary required to sign up on ZestMoney?
For the EMI application, there is no fixed income requirement. ZestMoney evaluates each application independently based on various data points.
Ques. Are there any prepayment charges?
You can prepay or pre-close EMI account without any additional charges.
Ques. How to pay ZestMoney EMIs?
You can automate recurring payments with NACH/eNACH Mandate services. Your monthly EMIs will be automatically collected from your bank account on the due date. On-time payment helps you increase your CIBIL score.
Ques. What is Perfios?
Perfios is a web-based financial application that ZestMoney uses to securely access your recent bank statements.