DS FINWORLD PVT. LTD was established in 2015 to provide financial consultancy services to its Customers. We are based in National capital region of India. As we value our customers quality is the most important to our business. We are committed to offer and provide the best deals to our customers with best services so that their expectation is fulfilled. We are also committed and focused on continuous improvement of process so that we can meet the changing expectations of customers.
We are adopting many ways to ensure that quality is never compromised. We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:-
- We do regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback so that we can understand the requirement of customer and seek the area where we need to improve.
- We also focus on complaint made by customer and find the root cause so that in future the same mistake is not repeated.
- Before offering any product or service to customers, we analyze, understand and assess the whole product and after such validations only, we offer such product to our customers. Proper selection of product and offering the right product is our aim.
- While determining the needs of customers we also focus on proper training and development for our employees. We do not appreciate such practices where employees are not well trained and developed to understand the requirements of our customers after acheiving this only, we offer them the best services.
- We also do audits of our internal systems on regular basis. We carefully analyze the audit findings.Implement corrective actions and review effectiveness of such actions.
- Our management is also keen and regularly reviews the feedback of customers and their complaints. Management, creates new processes or make changes in existing processes as and where required.
- Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and are held available to all employees so that they know and understand the procedures very well.
- It is the responsibility of all the employees associated with us to create, maintain and improve the quality of our services and processeses continiously, so that we always provide the best services to our customers in terms of quality. Every associated person is responsible within his own area of work in helping to ensure that Quality is embedded within the whole of the company.