RBL Bank personal loan can be availed for multiple personal financial needs such as going on vacation, home renovation, wedding in the family, higher studies, big-ticket purchase and medical emergency. The Best bank offers a personal loan from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 20 lakh with minimal documentation. If you face any problem during the loan application and disbursal process, you can contact the RBL Bank personal loan customer care team to get the query resolved.
RBL Bank personal loan customer care number
RBL Bank strives to provide one of the best in market customer services to its consumers. The bank serves its customers through multiple city-based customer care centres to address their specific issues instantly.
For all your queries regarding a personal loan, you can reach out to the customer care team with the below mentioned details:
- RBL Bank customer care toll free number: 1800 123 8040
- City-based customer service numbers for banking queries +91 22 61156300
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
RBL Bank social media presence
RBL Bank is also present on some key social media platforms through which customers can easily reach the customer care team to get their concerns resolved. You can contact them via:
RBL Bank virtual chat
Customers can use the RBL Bank virtual chat assistant available on the homepage of RBL Bank’s official website. With this online chatbot, customers can chat regarding any issue related to personal loan.
RBL Bank Grievance Redressal
RBL Bank offers city-based customer service for grievance redressal. Customers can check the contact details of their concerned branch online at the official website of the bank. For any query, complaint and suggestion, you can contact the bank through a clearly defined grievance redressal process.
- First level grievance redressal forum:- If you are not satisfied with customer services offered by the bank, you can contact the customer service executive of your branch or write to the Branch Manager with complete details of the complaint, your name and account number. Contact details bank’s branches are here. You can also write an email. Your complaint will be acknowledged along with a reference number and you will receive response with 10 days.
- Second level grievance redressal forum :- If you are not satisfied with the response provided to you at first level, you can escalate your grievance quoting the reference number, to the second level by reaching the Regional Nodal Officer of the Bank. The Regional Nodal Officer will reply to your queries within 10 days.
- Third Level Grievance Redressal Forum:- If you are not satisfied with the reply provided by the Regional Nodal officer, you can escalate your concern to the Principal Nodal Officer of the Bank at the Final Level. Nodal Officer will reply to you within 10 days.
- Banking Ombudsman:- However, if the reply from Principal Nodal Officer fails to address your concern, you can write to the Banking Ombudsman.
RBL Bank Online Feedback and Complaint Form
Personal loan customers can also submit their suggestions, feedback or queries on the RBL Bank’s website. Here are the steps to follow:
- Click on ‘Feedback & Complaints’ link at the right-hand bottom of the RBL website.
- Go to the ‘Complaints and Suggestions” section on the page.
- Type your basic details like your name, your Customer ID, your account number, your email id and your address.
- Write your message.
- Select your RBL Bank branch
- Click on ‘Submit’.
Typically, customers can expect a response within 48 hours of submitting their concern/feedback.
Features & benefits of RBL Bank personal loan
- Flexible loan amount from a minimum of Rs.1 lakh up to Rs.20 lakh
- Flexible repayment terms ranging from 12 months to 60 months
- No collateral or security is required
- Hassle-free and quick documentation
- Favorable rate of interest
- Loan disbursal process is instant and simple
Documents required for RBL Bank personal loan
- PAN Card
- KYC documents (Identity proof & address proof)
- Loan application form with 2 passport size photographs
- Pay slips, bank statement and Form 16