SBI Personal Loan in IndiaApply Now
State bank of india is a government owned financial institution with its headquarters in Mumbai. SBI is 45th largest public sector bank in world and the largest in india with over 15000 branches across close to 200 countries. The asset size of SBI is approx 40 lakh crore & has customer base of 500 million. SBI personal loan is one of the recognized personal loans. SBI has diverse & attractive personal loan products lines which include SBI saral personal loan, SBI Xperss credit personal loan, SBI pension loan to meet distinct requirement of borrower’s such as salaried, self employed, working professionals & pensioners. SBI personal loan schemes offers personal loans at low rate of interest, minimum processing fees, no prepayment penalties & lots more to help customers to support their genuine requirements. The most doable option in any kind of unforeseen event which includes marriage, medical expense, vacation, or shopping individual may look for SBI personal loan. State bank of India (i.e. SBI) is one of biggest lenders in the country, offers a personal loan to help you (an individual) at the time of distress.SBI loan department has introduced Xpress credit personal loan to assure that disbursement of the personal loan takes less time to help you as an individual in getting the personal loan instantly.
What is afinoz ?
Afinoz is one stop online financial market place which has made the entire process of getting a loan or making an investment time saving, convenient & hassle free for users. We aim to digitalize your entire financial requirements without the need for you to either visit the institution or do multiple sheet of paperwork. We offer unbiased comparison insights, best in class assistance where a customer just need to answer a few questions. We at afinoz do all the checks & signs of getting your complete application e-verified. You can contact our team to get information or apply for a loan or investment by calling on +918795021552 or by emailing at email@example.com. Customer care and quality is part of our core business value. We strongly feel that simplifying complicated bank processes is something which is our ultimate motive as we understand our customers better. Solutions provided by us are quick, reliable, transparent & confidential. Moreover, you don’t need to pay a single penny to avail our services.
|SBI Personal loan Interest Rates 2017|
|SBI Personal Loan
General -Interest Rates
|SBI Personal Loan
|Minimum- 6 Months 0r
Maximum- up to 5 Years
|SBI Personal Loan
|1.01% of the loan amount|
|SBI Personal Loan
|INR- 7,500 P.M.|
|SBI Personal Loan Amount||Minimum- INR 24,000
Maximum- INR 15 Lakh
|SBI Personal Loan
Interest Rates Schemes
|Special Effective Revised
|Xpress Credit- full Check Off||11.95% - 12.45%|
|Xpress Credit- IT Employees||12.90% - 14.90%|
|Xpress Credit- Partial Check Off||13.05% - 13.55%|
|Xpress Credit- No Check Off||14.05% - 14.55%|
Special Note: *Rates are subject to periodic change. Personal loan interest rates in axis bank & other fees and charges are subject to regular review and can vary with each customer. SBI personal loan interest rates can differ depending on your credit worthiness & other factors. The final interest rate will be based on different criteria including the bank’s internal policies & applicable rates at the time of approval.
SBI Personal Loan’s Feature & Advantages :
Axis bank have attractive features & benefits from easy loan approval to higher loan amount with flexible loan tenure, Axis offers its customers maximum quantum of loan depending upon their requirement & repayment history & credit score. Here are some features & benefits of Axis personal loan.
- Attractive rate of Interest - SBI personal interest rate is lowest in the market.
- Reducing Balance - SBI charge interest on a reducing balance.
- SBI Personal Loan Chargess- No hidden cost or administrative charges.
- Zero foreclosure charges.
- SBI Personal Second Loan- There is one condition that the 1st loan repayment is going on time on regular basis. The borrower can have a second loan after 1 year from the date the first loan was disbursed to him/her.
- No collateral or security required
- No prepayment penalties
- Instant loan approval
- High Personal loan amount
- Fast disbursal & approval
SBI personal loan eligibility criteria
The employees of the following bodies who have a salary account can apply for a SBI personal loan facility
- • Central and state Government.
- • Quasi Government.
- • Central PSUs.
- • Profit making State PSUs.
- • Educational institutes of National Repute.
- • Selected corporate who have business relationship with the Banks
- • Corporate who do not have business relationship with the Bank as well as do not have ECR, subject to certain terms and conditions.
- • Age limit: - personal loan applicant of SBI personal loans should be minimum 21 years to maximum 58 years in age.
- • Service: - salaried individuals must have completed 2 years of service in a reputed organization.
- • Eligibility & EMI calculator: - Now, you can easily & conveniently evaluate eligibility or calculate your SBI personal loan eligibility and SBI personal loan EMI using utility tools like personal loan eligibility calculator & personal loan EMI calculator at afinoz.com. The calculator will help you to determine your EMI outflow every month including the interest rate you pay. Using the calculator at afinoz.com is free, easy and simple.
- • CIBIL score - Credit score is an important factor in approval of your loan. Usually, the quick idea about applicant’s credit worthiness is determined by credit score i.e. CIBIL score. The loan application of applicants having poor credit score may be rejected. It’s always advisable to be updating your credit score at all times. If you have bad credit score and somehow, your loan application is approved, you might have to pay a high-interest rate & be offered many unfavorable terms & condition on your loan.
SBI Personal Loan Documents Required
The list of documents required for applying SBI Personal loans are as follows:
- • Signed loan application form.
- • Identity Proof- PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Passport/Driving License, etc.
- • Processing fee cheque.
- • Last 3 months bank statement 6 months bank passbook statement.
- • Latest salary slip & Current dated salary certificate with the Latest Form 16 for salaried individuals
- • Latest Bank statement or Latest ITR of Form 16 for self-employed individuals
Apply for SBI personal loan online with AFINOZ.com. Call us at +918795021552 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can check eligibility & EMI of SBI personal loan using our utility tools like personal loan eligibility calculator and personal loan EMI calculator to avail SBI personal loan details, we ensure you best services without any hassle and efforts. Once you complete a SBI loan application with Afinoz, you can effortlessly track your loan application status at our website.
Why to apply for the SBI Personal Loan with afinoz.com
SBI has exclusive collaboration with afinoz.com. This cooperation system provides ease to apply for SBI personal loan online. If you are looking for personal loan, you can simply log on to afinoz.com, call us at +918795021552 or email us at email@example.com and make an application or check the eligibility for SBI personal loan and submit your loan application conveniently.
SBI Personal Loan FAQ's
Query- How much interest is charged by SBI on personal loan ?
Reply-SBI personal loan interest rates today are 11.95% to 14.55%
Query-What is the lowest EMI per lakh on SBI personal loan ?
Reply- If you apply for personal loan from SBI, your lowest EMI per lakh will be Rs. 2,658.
Query-What is the minimum and maximum tenure of SBI personal loan ?
Reply- You can easily repay your personal loan from SBI in a flexible period of minimum 6 months to maximum 48 months.
Query-How much personal loan amount I can borrow from SBI Personal loan ?
Reply- SBI offers you personal loan if you need a minimum amount of Rs. 10,000 to a maximum amount of Rs. 1,500,000.
Query-How much processing fee is charged by SBI on personal loan ?
Reply- SBI charges a processing fee of 2% to 3% with applicable service tax.
Query-Is age an eligibility factor to get personal loan from SBI ?
Reply- Yes, age is an essential eligibility criteria to get SBI personal loan as you should be at least 21 years old at loan approval time and 58 years old at loan maturity time.
Query-Are there any prepayment charges on SBI personal loan ?
Reply- You can take personal loan from SBI with Prepayment charges vary by year: 2nd year - 4%; 3rd year - 3%, after 3 years - 2%.
Query-Can I check my SBI Personal Loan status ?
Reply- If you have applied for your SBI Personal Loan through AFINOZ then all you need to do is to fill the SBI personal loan application details at website and get your loan status in real-time.
What factors are taken into consideration by the bank when checking my eligibility for SBI personal loan ?
Reply- When your SBI loan application is submitted along with the necessary documents, the bank will run a verification check to determine your eligibility for the loan. Your job status, job security, monthly income, outstanding debt, credit score, ability to repay are some other factors which will be considered to ensure that you’re a risk-free customer.
Query-Can I avail a personal loan despite having a poor credit score ?
Reply: Before bank sanctions any loan to you, it requires you to have a good credit score. However, you should follow certain steps to increase your credit score.