Tata Capital Education Loan
Overview:Tata Capital is one of the private loan providers company for education loan. Tata Capital provides student loan to meritorious students who are looking for the higher education. The main aim of the Tata Capital is to support meritorious students by providing them a financial help. With the help of Tata Capital students loans services your can fulfill your dreams. Tata Capital Limited was established in 2007 by Tata Sons. Now days Tata Capital Limited is having more than 100 branches all over India.
Features and Benefits: The benefits of education loans from Tata Capital are to help bright students to get higher education in India or abroad. Tata Capital offers lowest interest rate and flexible repayment options.
Rate of Interest: Tata Capital Education Loan rate of interest for education loan is ranges between 11% - 15% depending on loan amount, tenure, institute, etc.
Processing Charge: It should be evaluated and negotiated before finalizing the loan.
Repayment Period: The Tata capital provides the education loan for repayment period ranging from 5 to 7 years.
Eligibility for Tata Capital Education Loan: Following construed an applicant as eligible for loan:
- The applicant must be a resident of India.
- The applicant must provide a collateral/security that is enforceable in India.
- If the applicant is Non –Resident Indian (NRI) he/she must hold a valid Indian Passport
- Courses applicable Abroad-Graduation, Post –Graduation, Certificate Degree courses from CIMA- London, CPA- USA and other such well know education entities.
Documents required for education loan – Afinoz: To avail the education loan facility from Afinoz, the basic necessities is to qualify loan application. And to qualify it following things are required.
- Student loans for the courses in abroad – Post Graduation, Graduation, Degree courses and others.
- The applicant must be Indian resident.
- NRI (Non – Resident Indian) applicants must have a valid Indian Passport.
- The candidate should secured admission in recognized course, in India or abroad by qualifying an entrance exam or some other qualification procedure.
- Loan for college students for the courses in India Management courses, Graduation, Post-Graduation, Technical courses, Diploma programs and other professional courses.
Note: Banks that provide student loans may request more documents and proof.