One of the reputed public sector banks in India, Union Bank offers a wide spectrum of banking and financial products to its customers in India. Union Bank of India personal loan, home loan, education loan and commercial loan are some credit facilities offered by the bank. Both salaried and self-employed individuals can get a personal loan from Union Bank of India. It is very easy to track the status of your loan application on Union Bank. You can check the status of your personal loan application both online and offline.
Details you need to check Union Bank of India personal loan status?
At the time of loan application, you will receive a reference number from the bank. This number is available on your loan receipt and sent to the mobile number you mentioned on the loan application. The number is a reference for all kinds of future correspondence and will be used to track the status of your loan application.
How to check Union Bank of India personal loan status online?
The online method is the most convenient and instant way to know the status of your application. Here are simple steps to know the status of a personal loan application:
- Visit the official website of Union Bank of India https://bit.ly/3gfVCK4.
- You can see the list of services offered by the bank on the right-hand side of the page.
- Click on ‘Existing’ under the ‘Online Retail Loan Application’ button to open the status of your loan application by entering some details:
Once you enter the required information like Reference Number, Mobile Number and Captcha, the status of your application will open.
How to check the Union Bank of India personal loan status through internet banking?
Existing customers of Union Bank of India can easily track the status of their application through internet banking. Here are the steps to log in to Union Bank account:
- Click on ‘Online Banking’ on the home page of the official website of the bank.
- Next, click on ‘Union Bank Net Banking’.
- Enter your login credential on the redirected page to log in to your account.
- Once you have logged in to internet banking, go to the loan section in your account.
- Click on the loan application of which you want to know the status.
How to check the Union Bank of India personal loan status through mobile application?
You can download the Union Bank of India mobile app from the Google Play Store or Apple Store to receive services on mobile. Log in to your account with your bank credentials and start using the app. Click on loans to check your loan application. You will be able to know the status of your application.
How to check the status of Union Bank of India personal loan offline?
Individuals who are not comfortable with tech-enabled services can find out the status of their loan application offline. They can visit one of the branches of the Union Bank of India. The bank has branches across the country to cater to all customers with their needs. You can meet a bank official to ask the status of your loan application. Take your identity proof and loan reference number along with you while visiting the bank.
Alternatively, you can call the customer service team of the Bank to know the status of your loan application. Call Union Bank of India toll-free customer number – 1800 22 22 44/ 1800 208 2244 – to get in touch with the customer care team of the bank. You will need to share your application reference number and registered mobile number with the customer care executive to track the personal loan application status.
How to check loan status through Afinoz?
You can apply for personal loans and compare offerings from multiple lenders on Afinoz. You can easily find the best personal loan in the market. And after you apply for the loan on Afinoz, you can check the status of your loan application by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Either visit the official website of Afinoz or download the Afinoz app from the Google play store.
- From the menu, choose the track application option.
- A new page will open.
- Enter the application ID.
- Once you have entered it, the latest status will appear on the screen.