After applying for Bajaj Finserv personal loan, the user can know the status of their personal loan application by following the various methods. Let’s find what are the methods that you can use to track your personal loan application.
How To check Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Status
There are lots of ways which can be used to track the status of Bajaj Finserv personal loan status. By looking at the various methods you can choose which method is best suitable for you.
How to Check Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Status online via Experia login
There are different ways to login to Experia web portal to check the Bajaj Finserv personal loan status.
- Go to the official website of Bajaj Finserv.
- At the top of Home page, select ‘My Account’.
- Click on ‘Customer Portal Option’ from the drop-down menu.
- A new page will open with four options to login into Bajaj Finserv Experia login page.
Here you can choose between four option to login
- Use your password to log in:
- Check the box ‘I have password’ option if you have already setup your profile.
- Now, enter your E-mail Id, mobile number, or customer ID registered with your profile.
- Enter your password and click on ‘Login’
Use an OTP to log in:
- Register your profile by generating the OTP.
- Enter E-mail Id, mobile number, or customer ID and click on ‘Generate OTP’ button.
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile or Email Id and click on ‘Login’ button.
Use your Facebook account:
- Click on the ‘Facebook log in’ to register your profile for once.
- After entering your Facebook credentials, you can log in to ‘Experia Web Portal’.
Use your Google account to log in:
- Click on the ‘Google sign in’ button with your registered email id
- Once you enter your Google account credentials you can log in to ‘Experia Web Portal’.
How to Check Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Status using Mobile Number
- To Login to Bajaj Finserv Experia and click on ‘My Account’ and then click on ‘Customer Support’.
- You will be redirected to the Experia login page and enter your login information and click on the ‘Track Application’ option.
- Enter your mobile number and click on generate a password.
- Once you get a one-time password, enter it.
- The next page will display your personal loan status.
Customer Care Number of Bajaj Finserv to check personal loan status
To connect to Bajaj Finserv, the user can dial Toll-Free number- 1800-103-3535
How to Track Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Status Through the Mobile app
Both apple and android users can check the personal loan status using the mobile application. To check the Bajaj Finserv personal loan status, users need to follow these steps.
- Choose your customer type between ‘New Customer’ or ‘Existing customer’.
- Then, choose your employment type between – ‘Self-employed’ or ‘Salaried individual’.
- Under the personal loan section, you can see the status of your personal loan application.
How to Check Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Status Through Afinoz
Borrowers can easily apply for the personal loan by using Afinoz site or mobile application. Since the platform allows to apply for personal loan, the same provide the benefit of checking the personal loan status. By using the following steps, you can track your personal loan application status:
- Go to the official website of Afinoz.
- Navigate to the right corner and click on the ‘Track Application’ tab.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you will be required to enter your ‘Application ID’
- Once you enter your Application ID, you can see the status of your personal loan application.
How to apply for a Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan?
There are many ways to apply for Bajaj Finserv personal loan. Here are some of the common ways you can use to apply for Bajaj Finserv personal loan.
- By using the Bajaj Finserv official website, you can apply for a personal loan. The method is simple and saves your valuable time. You can see Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria, Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan interest rate, and documentation online.
- You can visit the official website of Afinoz and apply for Bajaj Finserv personal loan. The platform has tie-ups with many banks. The best part of this online platform is that you can compare different plans of various lender on a single online platform.
2.Offline methods: You can apply for a Bajaj Finserv personal loan by visiting the nearest branch of the bank. However, offline methods are not favourable these days as they consume lots of your valuable time.
Features and Benefits of Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
- Unsecured loan
- Multipurpose loan
- Easy documentation
- Quick approval
- Early disbursal
Documents required for Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
- KYC documents
- ID proof
- Address proof
- Income proof
- Bank statements