EarlySalary is a mobile-based application that acts as a salary advance for Indian users. It helps in meeting the urgent cash requirements before people get their monthly salary. EarlySalary is an online lender that facilitates young professionals with their short-term money needs. As its main objective is to help individuals while they face month-end and mid-month financial crises by providing them small loans until they get their salaries. EarlySalary offers the instant loan amount up to Rs. 5,00,000 with a flexible repayment tenure of 60 months. This is an unsecured loan to an individual through the EarlySalary app. The loan approval is based on an individual income, eligibility, and credit score.
Eligibility Criteria for EarlySalary
The eligibility criteria may determine based on various factors. Below are the generic eligibility criteria that applicants need to fill are as follows:
- You need to be a resident of India
- You ought to be as a minimum 21 years antique and beneath 45 years of age
- You ought to be a salaried individual
- If you're residing in a metro city, your minimal month-to-month earnings ought to be as a minimum Rs. 30,000 and in case you are residing in a non-metro city, your minimal month-to-month earnings ought to be as a minimum Rs. 25,000
Features and Benefits of EarlySalary
If you are facing a mid-month crisis and there is a time in your next salary credit, you can secure a loan from EarlySalary to meet your mid-month crisis. Below are some features and benefits of EarlySalary to know why you should go avail loan from EarlySalary:
- Loan amount: Starting from Rs. 50,000, the loan quantity of EarlySalary Personal Loan is going as much as Rs. 5,00,000 in case you meet the eligibility criteria
- Digital procedure: The procedure to use for EarlySalary Personal Loan is 100% virtual and it includes minimal documentation
- Flexible tenure: You can readily pay off EarlySalary Personal Loan inside a flexible tenure ranging as much as 60 months.
- Foreclosure charges: 2% of your EarlySalary personal loan
Documents Required for Early salary
The list of required documents may differ based on many factors, here are the generic documents required for availing a personal loan from EarlySalary:
- Passport-sized photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Address proof for working professionals
- PAN Card
- Bank statements of salary account
- Salary slips
Early Salary Interest Rate
EarlySalary gives you a personal loan at an interest rate beginning from 18% p.a.
➤ Check All Banks & NBFCs Interest rate 2021
Early Salary Product
EarlySalary personal Loan offers a range of loans namely Instant Cash, Shopping Loan, Travel Loan, Education Loan, and Instant Cash Loan. Let’s get into details:
- Shopping Loan- An EarlySalary shopping loan offers you to shop with no-cost EMI options to make your purchase easier and instant. EarlySalary has partnered with the most preferred online shopping sites Amazon & Flipkart for you. So, if you have spotted some tempting offers online? Or Your favorite item is back on Amazon and Flipkart again? If your bank balance is not fully supporting you, then you can simply avail of shopping loans at EarlySalary without waiting to save up. EarlySalary shopping loan amount can be used for buying what you like online without restrictions and payback in easy 3 or 6 EMIs. Whether you want to purchase electronics, appliances, or even household items - everything is accessible (and affordable).
- Travel Loan- With EarlySalary Travel loan you can make an easy weekend getaway or a holiday you’d been planning for months. EarlySalary is here to help with instant travel loans to make your travel plans enriching. It has partnered with one of the prime travel sites MakeMyTrip. So, if you are required a much-needed break from the work, you can easily avail of the travel loan to go on your dream vacation. EarlySalary offers no-cost EMIs on travel loans, along with direct integration with the payment gateways culminate in the travel planning experience that is easy, convenient, and quick! You can even pay in 3 or 6 EMIs at a nominal charge.
- Education Loan- EarlySalary agrees with the fact that education is the right of every child. And to stand on its belief EarlySalary provides the education loan of up to Rs. 5 lakhs with flexible repayment EMIs ranging from 3 to 12. EarlySalary has tie-ups with the major educational firms like Extramarks, Topper, Pearson, and others. Called FeEs, our program is designed to take the financial burden off your shoulders and allow you to provide the quality education you need, uninhibited, and uninterrupted. Sign up now to get your hands on superfast quick education loans, powered by our partner Avanse.
- Instant Cash loan- EarlySalary can support in making a purchase you’ve wanted to for so long or paying the rent on time, with instant cash transfer, right into your bank account. EarlySalary acts like a friend who never lets you run out of cash when you require it the most. The maximum loan amount of Rs. 5 lakhs can be acquired with easy EMIs.
|Read More: How to Get Instant loan without Document
How to apply for an EarlySalary?
- Step 1: Visit the company’s official website.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Instant Cash’ tab.
- Step 3: Then click on the ‘Apply for Instant Cash’ button to be redirected to a new page.
- Step 4: You will be redirected to a new window that will ask you to enter your mobile number. Once you provide your number, you can agree to the terms and conditions and click on the ‘Sign Up’ button.
- Step 5: Then you will receive an OTP on the provided mobile number. Once your mobile number is verified, you will be asked to fill up the personal, professional, and bank account details.
- Step 6: Once the form is submitted, you will receive a link to download the app on the mobile phone.
- Step 7: Download the EarlySalary mobile app using the link or directly from the Play Store.
- Step 8: Log in to the app using the Facebook account and fill in details such as loan amount and repayment tenure.
- Step 9: Then upload the required documents in the app.
- Step 10: Based on the social score and uploaded documents, the company will calculate and inform you about the loan eligibility.
- Step 11: Then you’ll need to sign the loan agreement.
- Step 12: Finally, the funds will be transferred electronically to your bank account.
Contact Details of EarlySalary
Ques. Is there any loan prepayment charges?
There is no loan prepayment charges the loan, you will be paying interest only till the date you pay.
Ques. Is it possible to top- up to my loan account?
No, EarlySalary does not allow the top-up loan as of now.
Ques. How can I repay or prepay the loan on EarlySalary App?
You can repay before or on the due date through the EasySalary app. You can repay either through net banking or UPI.
Ques. Is it possible to postpone my repayment date?
No, you can’t postpone the repayment date as you have to repay on due date only.
Ques. How many loans can I take from EarlySalary at a time?
You can take only 1 loan at a time.
Ques. Is it possible to repay through EMI?
No, you will only have to pay the loan on the decided due date.