Personal loans can be a good friend when you require urgent funds like medical emergencies or debt consolidation. Apart from that, they play a crucial role as they can make simple weeding into grand or a regular vacation into lifetime memory. Since there is no cop on the end use of the fund, you can use them as you want. But to get a personal loan, you must figure out first who will lend you money in a simple manner. If you are also searching for a personal loan, then Faircent may be the lender for your personal loan requirements. It is an online peer-to-peer lending platform that provides personal loans up to Rs 10 lakhs for the tenure of up to 36 months.
Faircent Personal Loan Features and Benefits
- Quick loan disbursal
- Without visiting the bank, you can borrow directly from a trusted lender.
- Lucrative interest rates
- Choose loan amount as per your requirement.
- End to end transparent application process
- Least documents required
- Transparent terms and condition
- Flexible repayment options
- Loans for salaried and self-individuals
- Simple online application
Faircent Personal Loan Interest Rate and Fee
12% to 28%
6 months to 36 months
2.50% to 8.50%
Faircent Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the Faircent personal loan, you must check the eligibility criteria to smoothen your application process. Here is a list of things that must be taken care of:
- The applicant’s minimum age should be 18 years
- The maximum age to apply for this loan is 58 years.
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant should be a salaried or self-employed professional.
- The salaried professional must be working for the same employer for the last 6 months.
Faircent Personal Loan Documents Required
Although there is minimal number of documents required to process the Faircent personal loan application, yet you must know about it. Here is a list of documents that will be helpful to secure a Faircent personal loan.
- Carefully filled personal loan application form
- Identity proof- Passport/Voter D/Driving License/PAN Card/Aadhar Card
- Address proof- Passport/Voter ID/ Driving License/PAN Card/Aadhar Card.
- Income proof for salaried persona- Last 3 months' salary slips
- Income proof for self-employed person- Income Tax Returns
Faircent Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator
You can calculate your EMIs with the help of the EMI calculator. After entering the required information, the EMI calculator shows the amount of future EMIs, total interest rate, and total amount without even applying for the loan. This tool is free and simple, which helps you to plan your repayment conveniently.
Faircent Personal Loan Customer Care
In case of any confusion you can contact the Faircent personal loan by calling at the following number.
call at 0120-4659902
or you can visit
C-091, 9th Floor Supermart 1, DLF Phase 4, Gurgaon, Gurgaon, Haryana, 122002.
How to apply for Instant Personal Loan
Compare Faircent Personal Loan With Others Lenders