Bajaj Finserv Business Loan
Based on 107 Customer Reviews
Published on: February 12, 2018
Based on 107 Customer Reviews
Published on: February 12, 2018
About Bajaj Finserv
Bajaj Finserv is an Indian Financial Services company, providing a wide range of lending, asset management, wealth management and insurance services to its customers through its various delivery channels. It is a part of Bajaj Holdings and Investments Limited Company and was established in 2009. Bajaj Holdings has been registered as a Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) with Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and is classified as a Non-deposit taking NBFC as per the RBI regulations. The company has a network of over 1,400 branches across the country with staff strength of around 20,000. The company was even ranked at #119 among The Economic Times 500 in 2014.
Bajaj FinservBusiness Loan
To start a new business or to carry on the functionality of an existing business, one needs funds. But the main question that arises is where can you get these funds from? A business loan may be the answer to all of your business needs. Whether you are expanding your existing business or entering your business into a new vertical, you can avail a small business loan to overcome your financial crunch. In today's ever-changing economic state, any enterprise can see a potential growth as long as they use the business loan wisely.
With flexible repayment options and low-interest rates, Bajaj Finserv business loan can give you the much-needed hike to your business/MSME/SME, thus enhancing your profitability and competitive abilities. Business loan by Bajaj Finserv gives you access to the much-needed funds, enabling you to expand your existing business or to buy new machinery and equipment, maximize the growth and so much more, by providing easy repayment options.
Bajaj Finserv provides you with a customized loan application process such that it suits any individual’s business credit requirements. Afinoz.com has an exclusive tie-up with Bajaj Finserv. Therefore, applying for a Bajaj Finserv business loan through Afinoz.com makes the process of application and approval of loans from Bajaj Finserv much easier and quicker. By availing the benefits of Bajaj Finserv business loans through Afinoz.com, business owners can achieve their dreams of business expansion and growth.
What is Afinoz?
Afinoz.com is India's foremost online financial marketplace for availing loans and investments. Our main objective is to make the process of getting a loan or making an investment safer, convenient and hassle-free for individuals. We work with public and private banks, NBFCs and mutual fund houses across the entire country and offer an unbiased quotation on financial products. You can contact our team to get more information or apply for a loan or investment by calling on +918795021552 or by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Afinoz.com provides solutions which are quick, reliable, transparent, confidential and above all free.
Features and Benefits of Bajaj Finserv Business Loan
Bajaj Finserv business loan gives you the advantage of Flexi EMI options, higher loan amount, flexible tenure and lower interest rates. Following are the various features and benefits which a customer can avail when applying for business loans to fulfill their financial needs:
- No Collaterals Needed- Bajaj Finserv does not require you to pledge collateral, which means you won't have to put your assets for appraisal to qualify for financing. This makes the process of obtaining a business loan faster with less paperwork and minimum documentation.
- Line of Credit - In Bajaj Finserv Line of Credit, only interest amount is deposited every month as funds. The borrower will not get a principal component on the monthly basis. You can deposit funds and withdraw funds only when required and will be charged interest only on the amount that you utilize. This gives you the maximum availability of funds throughout the loan tenure.
- Pre-approved Loan Offers for Existing Customers - Bajaj Finserv provides exclusive pre-approved offers as per the eligibility to its existing customers on business loans.
- Online Account Access - You can access and keep track of all the loan related information such as your repayment track, EMI schedule, etc. regarding your business loan online.
- Loans up to Rs. 30 lakhs - The maximum amount of business loan that you can avail from Bajaj Finserv is up to Rs. 30 lakhs
- Quick Disbursement - Once you submit your loan application along with the relevant documents online, your business loans are usually approved within 3 working days.
- Attractive Interest Rates - Bajaj Finserv provides a complete transparency with respect to the business loan interest rates so that you can plan your business finances better.
- SME & MSME Loans - You can get loans to fund your small or medium-sized business enterprises using Bajaj Finserv SME & MSME (Micro and Small and Medium Enterprises) loans
- Business Loan for Women Entrepreneurs - Women entrepreneurs get the benefits of lower interest rates on business loans along with flexible repayment schemes.
- Flexible Tenure - Tenures ranging from 12 months to 48 months for ease of repayment
- Very low pre-payment charges
- No hidden charges
Bajaj Finserv business loan eligibility and Bajaj Finserv business loan interest rates can easily be evaluated through and seen on Afinoz’s website. If there is any query about Bajaj Finserv business loan application, you can log on to afinoz.com or give us a call at +918795021552 or mail us at email@example.com and get all the solutions at one go.
Bajaj Finserv Business Loan Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for Bajaj Finserv business loan is decided on the basis of certain parameters. A loan seeker must come under the below-mentioned eligibility criteria to avail business loan from Bajaj Finserv:
- Individuals whose businesses are constituted as any one of the following are eligible to apply for a business loan from Bajaj Finserv:
- Self-employed Professional/ Non-professional
- Sole Proprietorship Firm
- Partnership Firm
- Private Limited Company
- Closely held Public Limited Company
- Trusts and Societies
- Age limit: Minimum age at the time of application of loan should be 25 years; Maximum age at the time of maturity to be 55 years
- Work Experience: Salaried individuals should have an overall employment stability of minimum 2 years whereas, minimum 3 years of experience in the current line of work for Self-employed individuals
- Loan amount: Borrower can avail a minimum loan amount of Rs. 50,000 to a maximum of Rs. 30 lakhs as per their business requirements
- Business Vintage: The business should have been well-established and should be up and running for more than 3 years
- Income Tax Return Certificate: You should be able to submit the Income Tax returns filed for your business for at least the past 1 year.
- CIBIL score: Loan approval will be difficult if your CIBIL score is low. In some cases, even if your credit score is low, but your business is doing good then your loan application might get approved, but you might be asked to pay a high-interest rate and will be offered many unfavorable terms and conditions on your loan.
- TATA Capital business loan eligibility calculator: Using the business loan EMI calculator and business loan eligibility calculator at Afinoz.com, you can easily calculate the exact amount of your monthly installment and your eligibility as per your potential.
Bajaj Finserv Business Loan Documents Required
For obtaining a business loan from Bajaj Finserv, a borrower has to produce relevant documents according to their business profiles to receive maximum loan amount. The documents required for availing a business loan are basic and include:
- Application form
- Passport size photograph
- PAN card - For applicant/co-applicant/guarantor
- Address Proof - For entity, partners/proprietors/directors, security providers and guarantors
- ITR returns for two years certified by an authorized CA
- P/L statement and balance sheet for two years
- Bank certified bank statement for the previous month
- Business Proof: Certificate of business existence
- Business Ownership documents
- Other Mandatory Documents (Sole Prop. Declaration Or Certified Copy of Partnership Deed, Certified true copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association (certified by Director) & Board resolution (Original)
Bajaj Finserv business loan eligibility and Bajaj Finserv business loan interest rates can be easily evaluated through and seen on Afinoz’s website. If there is any query about Bajaj Finserv business loan application, you can log on to afinoz.com or give us a call at +918795021552 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and get all the solutions at one go.
Bajaj Finserv Business loan Interest Rates
|Interest Rates||16% ( Up to 30 lakhs )|
35% ( Above 30 lakhs )
|Loan tenure||12 to 48 months|
|Processing Charges||Up to 2 % of the total loan amount + Service Tax|
|Prepayment||No prepayment permitted until the repayment of minimum 6 months EMI|
|Prepayment charges||>1 month|
4% of the Principal Outstanding + Service Tax
|Penal interest||2.00 % per month|
Special Note: Rates are subject to periodic change. Business loan interest rates in Bajaj Finserv and other fees and charges are subject to regular review and can vary from customer to customer depending upon a number of factors ranging from credit score, to existing loans, amount of savings, company with which you are currently employed, number of years of relationship with Bajaj Finserv, etc.
Why should you apply for a Bajaj Finserv business loan through Afinoz?
Afinoz.com is India’s finest personalized financial marketplace. We have created a business loan platform which lets you choose the best business loan that meets your requirements from the multiple options that are available to you:
- Instant Approval - Once you fill in and submit the application form along with the relevant documents, you will get your e-approval within 3 business days.
- Real-time application tracking - Keep track of your application status in real-time with a unique transaction id which is generated at the time of loan application submission on our website. We ensure that all the applicants are kept informed about their application process at each step via SMS and emails.
- Online eligibility check - Do all your dealings with the bank online. You have to provide your basic information and our online business loan eligibility calculator will let you know the amount of loan you are eligible to borrow from Bajaj Finserv for financing your business.
- Secure Environment - Afinoz.com has built-in security for your personal information which is stored in a secure environment on our system with your consent. This information is then sent to the bank in an encrypted format digitally and is very secured and scripted.
- 24/7 Customer Service - At any stage of the process if you have any query or seek any financial advice, our experienced and well-trained customer service team will offer the best financing/investment solutions to your problems. So there's no need for you to waste time and make multiple trips to any bank, NBFC or financial institution to discuss the various terms and conditions.
- No third-party agent - Afinoz.com online loan application process is free of any unwanted expenses and delays. One can approach a bank online directly through Afinoz.com without approaching any agent.
- Free quotations - Get the best online deals on Bajaj Finserv business loans and free unbiased quotes on business loan interest rates. All you have to do is to select the loan amount you want to borrow and the tenure you want it for. You will get a targeted online quote within minutes of application.
How to apply for Bajaj Finserv business Loan on Afinoz?
Bajaj Finserv has an exclusive tie-up with afinoz.com. If you are looking for a business loan then you can simply log on to Afinoz.com to check your business loan eligibility and apply for a loan.
Business owners can apply for a loan in Bajaj Finserv through Afinoz.com in the following three simple steps:
- Check your eligibility for the loan - Firstly, you need to make sure you meet Bajaj Finserv’s business loan eligibility criteria on Afinoz.com. For that, you have to submit some basic details relating to you and your business such as the employment type, business turnover, city, mobile number, email id on our business loan eligibility page. Once you submit these details, our system intelligence then runs an algorithm and get's you a quick quotation on the best business loan options available to you immediately.
- Select the loan amount and tenure - Once you meet the eligibility criteria, select the loan amount and tenure as per your eligibility and submit.
- Upload and submit documents - In the next step, fill out the application form along with details of the KYC documents and submit your application for processing from Bajaj Finserv. The bank then verifies the applicant's information and starts processing the loan for disbursement.
At each step of the application process, Afinoz.com allows it's applicant to keep track of the status of their application in real-time via SMS as well as through emails. Due to such simplified and fast processing, Afinoz.com has become a popular option among a large number of business owners.
Query - How long does it take to get the business loan from Bajaj Finserv?
Reply - Once you upload your documents online, your business loan may get approved within 24 hours and disbursed in 72 hours, depending on the loan amount you apply for and your eligibility.
Query - Can I pre-pay my Bajaj Finserv business loan?
Reply - Yes, you can pre-pay your business loan after a period of 6 months or repayment of 6 EMIs whichever is earlier or as per the terms and conditions stated by Bajaj Finserv at the time of the application of loan. In case you want to prepay your loan before 6 months, a small pre-payment fee will be charged by the company.
Query - Can I check my Bajaj Finserv Business Loan status?
Reply - If you have applied for your Bajaj Finserv business Loan through Afinoz.com, then all you need to do is to fill the Bajaj Finserv business loan application details on our website and get your loan status at real-time via SMS and emails or you can log into your account on ourwebsite with your Afinoz loan application ID and check your loan status.
Query - My credit score is low, will I still get a business loan from Bajaj Finserv?
Reply - If you have a poor credit score, you can still qualify for a business loan only if the negative remarks on your credit report are at least a few years old.
Query - How can I find out if I am eligible for the Bajaj Finserv business loan?
Reply- Afinoz.com provides you with an eligibility calculator called business loan eligibility calculator which you can use to determine your eligibility for the loan. It will also tell you the amount that you are eligible to obtain from the bank.
Query- What is the maximum amount of business loan that I can avail?
Reply- Bajaj Finserv provides the maximum amount of Rs. 30 lakhs as per your needs and your eligibility.
Query - Do I need to provide any security or collateral for availing a business loan from Bajaj Finserv?
Reply - Bajaj Finserv does not ask for any kind of security/collateral while applying for a business loan.
Query - What is the maximum and minimum loan tenure for a business loan from Bajaj Finserv?
Reply - You can avail a business loan from Bajaj Finserv for a period of 12 to 48 months.
Query- Will my information is safe online?
Reply- Afinoz.com is one of India’s most committed financial platforms which do not share any of its client data with third-parties other than the concerned financial institution/s. All the data is sent online in an encrypted format making it safe and secure at all times.
Query- How do I repay my Bajaj Finserv business loan?
Reply- You can repay your loan in EMI’s (Equated Monthly Installments) in the form of post-dated cheques or Electronic Clearance Service (ECS) or Direct Debit.
Query- How can I track my loan application?
Reply- You can log onto our website www.afinoz.com with the unique transaction ID provided to you at the time of signup and track your application. You can also track your application process through your registered mobile number and email-ID in real-time.
Query- What is the basis on which the loan limit is decided by Bajaj Finserv?
Reply- Loan amount is mainly decided based on
Your annual income/earnings
Your credit history
Query-What are the interest rates offered by Bajaj Finserv for a business loan?
Reply- Bajaj Finserv business loan interest rate currently ranges from 16% to 35%
For any query about Bajaj Finserv business loan application, you can log on to afinoz.com or give us a call at +918795021552 or mail us at email@example.com.