Run And Grow Your Business
Run And Grow Your Business
A Business loan for whatever you need and whenever you need
It’s time to grow your business by investing in capital expenditure or funding the working capital gap. In every business lifecycle, at some point or the other, you need to raise debt for growing it efficiently or for smooth business operations, by meeting its working capital requirements. At times like these, a business loan can be the best financial help that a promoter can get.
Check Your Eligibility
To know how much loan you can get
Last Year ITR
About Business Loan
Avail a business loan and use it towards daily capital expenses, managing working capital gap, specific project funding and expansion of the business including the purchase of a new machinery. You can also apply for a business loan if you need capital to start a new business or ancillary units for your existing business. There are many banks & NBFCs that offer loans up to 50 lakhs, with or without collaterals and with pre-approved offers. The rate of interest applicable and tenure offered for the loan depends upon a number of factors such as your credit rating, the profitability of the business, future growth potential etc. Grow your business with Business Loans from Afinoz. We provide you with several options in business loans from different banks and NBFCs. Now you can easily avail business loans through Afinoz without any hassles. We are always with you to help build your business.
Features & Benefits
Avail the following benefits with just few clicks.
- Loan amount starts from Rs. 50,000
- Simple and easy documentation process
- Tenure for business loans ranges from 12 months to 60 months
- No collateral or guarantor required
- Business loan interest rates vary from 13% to 35% depending on the eligibility of the applicant and the quality of business.
Eligibility & Documents Required
Business loan eligibility criteria
Establish your eligibility and get the funds hassle free. It depends on the bank and the amount of risk they are ready to take on a particular business. It also depends upon whether the loan is for an existing business or to start a new one. There are many banks & NBFCs in India that offer loans for both small and big businesses. Getting approval & disbursal is possible within a few days, if you have all the essential documents and you meet the eligibility criteria. Given below is the list of generic eligibility criteria required to apply for a business loan in India.
- Identity proof - Driving License/PAN Card/Passport/Voters ID card
- Address Proof (Ration card/latest telephone or electricity Bill/Passport/Trade license/Lease agreement/Sales Tax certificate)
- Bank statement for the last 6 months
- Proof of continuation
- Other Mandatory Documents such as Sole Proprietorship Declaration, Certified true copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Audited financials (signed by a CA) for the last 3 years.
- Copies of IT returns for the last two years
Interest Rate & Charges
Business Loan Interest rates & other charges applicable on a loan depend upon the health of the firm i.e. annual turnover and profitability amongst other factors. Has the entity been growing, reducing in size or been at the same level for the past few years? What is the amount you are looking to raise as debt? How many years are you planning to avail it for? How is the promoter’s credit history? Has he / she ever defaulted on any debt, credit card payments etc.?
We, at Afinoz, can assure you that we will get you the best interest rate available & possible ,considering all the above-mentioned factors.