A personal loan is one of the most popular and widely offered products by financial institutions in India. Similarly, the Bank of India also offers several types of loans to its customers and facilitates them to fulfil their financial needs. If you have applied for a personal loan from the Bank of India, there are a few ways by means of which you'll stay up-to-date with the status of your loan application. Let's dive into the post and discuss a number of ways that are offered by the Bank of India to facilitate the customers know their personal loan application status.
Things required to check the Bank of India personal loan status
If you have applied for a personal loan at the Bank of India, you must have got a reference number from the bank. This reference number will also be conveyed to the mobile number which you give while registration. As this number is taken into use by the bank for the purpose of communication with you, you must ensure to keep it safe.
In order to check the status of your loan application, you will be asked to provide your registered contact number.
Ways to check the Bank of India personal loan status
If you have applied for a personal loan with Bank of India, you can use both the mediums to carry out the status of your loan application viz. online and offline medium.
- Online: The simplest way to check the status of your Bank of India personal loan application is by means of the official website of the Bank of India. You can visit the personal loan application status tracking page available on the bank’s official website to know the same. Nevertheless, existing customers can use their Internet banking account to figure out the status of their loan applications. To use this facility, you will be required to check in to your account by means of the official website of the bank.
- Offline mode: This mode of status tracking is out there for those who are not familiar with the Internet. Customers can visit the nearest branch of the Bank of India and enquire about the status of their personal loan application with a bank official. You will be required to provide the reference number received right after the submission of your personal loan application. Alongside, it also remains good to hold a legitimate identity proof at the time of visiting the branch.
Steps to track the Bank of India personal loan application online
As stated above, the easiest method to know the status of the Bank of India personal loan application is by means of the official website of the bank. Below are the steps that you can follow so as to know the status of your personal loan at the Bank of India:
- Visit the official portal of the Bank of India.
- Visit the ‘May we reach you’ page or directly click on this link to reach the page.
- Click on the ‘Track Status’ option.
- Enter the ‘reference number’ and captcha.
- Click on ‘Check Now’.
Now, you will be able to see the current status of your personal loan application.
Steps to check the Bank of India personal loan status through mobile application
Another way to check the status of your personal loan application at the Bank of India is by means of the app. Here are the steps to follow so as to trace the status of your personal loan:
- Open the Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Search for the ‘Bank of India’ app.
- Download the official application of the Bank of India.
- After you’ve downloaded the app, log in to the app using your credentials. After logging in, you can inspect your account details easily.
- Visit the ‘loans’ section under your account details.
- You'll find your existing loans alongside your application.
- Click on the respective loan application to know the status.
Procedure to check the Bank of India personal loan application offline
Many people hold the preference in the offline mode even during this digital age. To check the status of Bank of India personal loan application, customers can easily visit a branch office of the Bank of India to enquire about the same.
The Bank of India possesses an extensive presence across the nation. You can visit the nearest Bank of India branch and speak to a bank official about the status of your personal loan application.
But prior to visiting the branch office, make sure you've got the reference number at the time of application as it will be required to trace the same. Furthermore, you should take legitimate identity proof along with you to the bank branch as the bank will take it into consideration so as to verify your identity. The bank official can track the status of your loan application instantly with the aid of your reference number.
Procedure to know Bank of India personal loan status through customer care
If you are unable to visit the nearest branch, you can still get to know the status of your loan application by means of the customer service department of the Bank of India. You can reach out to them via the helpdesk numbers which are as follows:
- 1800 220 229 (Toll-free)
- 1800 103 1906 (Toll-free)
- 022-4091 9191 (Chargeable)
Once you get connected with the customer care representative, they will ask you to provide them with your registered mobile number and the application acknowledgement number. As soon as you tell them, the customer service associate of the bank will provide you with the result instantly.