The personal loan eligibility criteria vary based on various factors. Below are the general criteria to apply for a Bank of India personal loan.
Bank of India Star Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
To deal with different expenses such as wedding expenses, medical bills, higher studies, home renovation, and many others, BOI Star personal loan can be availed.
- A salaried professional with a daily source of earnings can apply for a personal loan.
- Self-employed individuals and professionals can also apply for the Bank of India personal loan.
- The minimum age for the applicant should be 23 years.
- The maximum age of an applicant to be eligible for a Bank of India personal loan should be 60 years.
Bank of India Star Mitra Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
Bank of India's Star Mitra Personal Loan specifically aims to assist physically disabled individuals with funding so that they can live comfortably and independently.
- Under the Bank of India's Star Mitra Personal Loan, a maximum loan amounts up to Rs. 1 lakh can be availed.
- Bank of India Star Pensioner Loan Eligibility Criteria
This loan scheme has been developed by the Bank of India, especially for pensioners, so that they can pay their bills or handle their other financial expenses on their own and live independently.
- Regular pensioners or family pensioners receiving their pension from Bank of India.
- Retired employees of Bank of India can also apply for a personal loan under this scheme.
- For pensioners above 75 years, the maximum loan limit is Rs. 1 lakh.
Bank of India Star Doctor - Plus Loan Eligibility Criteria
Bank of India Star Holiday Loan
- Salaried employees/ Professionals/Self-employed /People engaged in business/Individuals with high net worth/Agriculturists/Pensioners/Staff members.
- The minimum amount of the loan offered and Rs. 10,000 is covered under this scheme.