Check Your Eligibility
To know how much loan you can get
Last Year ITR
Citibank personal loans can be a good choice to meet the urgent needs of extra cash. You can get a personal loan up to Rs. 30 lakh and repay the loan in EMI over the agreed loan repayment tenure. If you are wondering how much Equated Monthly Instalment (EMI) will be, you can use a personal loan EMI calculator to find out your Citibank EMI in advance.
➤ What is a Citibank EMI calculator?
The Citibank personal loan EMI calculator helps you compute your loan EMI with the interest due. It will help you plan your budget so that you will be able to repay the loan without any problem. The EMI calculator also helps you in calculating interest rate and tenure for repayment of your loan.
➤ How to use Citibank Personal Loan EMI Calculator ?
On the top of the official website of Citibank, you can click Calculators and then EMI Calculator from the dropdown list. Here are some simple steps to use Citibank personal loan EMI calculator:
- Step 1: Use the slider, under the loan amount, to select the loan amount you want to get.
- Step 2: Likewise use the slider to select the interest rate charged by Citibank.
- Step 4: In the next step, use the slider to determine the loan repayment tenure under the ‘Loan Tenure’ section.
Once you have selected all personal loan components, you will then be able to see a detailed breakdown of your EMI, total interest payable and total amount payable. You can see the amortization table which will help you view the detailed repayment schedule.
Citibank personal loan EMI calculator formula
A general mathematical formula is used to calculate EMI on loans:
P x R x (1+R)^N] / [(1+R)^N-1]
- P is to the principal of your personal loan
- R is the rate of interest
- N is tenure (loan term in some years)
A personal loan EMI is made of two main components: principal and interest.
What are the inputs to be provided to the Citibank personal loan EMI Calculator?
Borrowers need to enter the following inputs into the personal loan EMI calculator to compute their EMI:
- Loan amount: The amount you wish to borrow as a personal loan from Citibank.
- Interest rate: Rate of interest charged by the bank on your personal loan. Citibank personal loan interest rate ranges from 9.99% to 17.99% per annum.
- Loan tenure: It is the period of time for which you wish to get a Citibank personal loan. You can choose a period between 1 and 5 years.
➤ Benefits of the Citibank Personal Loan EMI Calculator
- Saves time: With a personal loan EMI calculator, you can compute the EMI amount in a matter of seconds. It displays accurate results based on inputs provided by a user.
- Free of cost: Users don’t have to pay any charge to use this efficient and user-friendly calculator. You can freely use an online EMI calculator available on Afinoz.com.
- Check Multiple Combinations: You can change the combination of loan amount, tenure and rate of interest as many times as you want to find a suitable EMI, thereby avoiding any financial hassle in the future.
Ques. Who can apply for a Citibank personal loan?
Citibank offers a personal loan to salaried employees as well as self-employed professionals and non-professionals aged between 21 years and 60 years.
Ques. Is it possible to change the loan tenure once the loan application is approved?
No, once the loan amount has been sanctioned, you can not change the personal loan tenure or EMI after that. However, Citibank allows borrowers to prepay the loan partially or fully along with charges as applicable.
Ques. How much personal loan can one get from Citibank?
Citibank personal loan amount ranges from a minimum of Rs. 10,000 up to Rs. 30 lakh. The final loan amount will depend on your eligibility such as credit score, repayment capacity and debt to income ratio.
Ques. Why should I apply for a Citibank instant personal loan?
Select individuals can get a pre-approved personal loan from Citibank within 30 minutes of application. You can apply for the loan online through a website or mobile app. No need to submit collateral to get a personal loan from Citibank.
Ques. How to use an EMI calculator?
Using an EMI calculator is a very easy task. Users are required to type loan components like the desired loan amount, interest rate applicable and tenure to know the EMI in just seconds.