Check Your Eligibility
To know how much loan you can get
Last Year ITR
Borrowers can avail of a personal loan from IDBI Bank for multiple personal financial requirements whether to meet unplanned expenses or to fulfil a goal. Currently IDBI Bank is offering a personal loan within the range of Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 5 lakh based on the borrower’s category. IDBI Bank personal loan can be repaid within 12 to 60 months.
If you are confused about the suitable repayment tenure, you can use IDBI Bank personal loan EMI calculator.
➤ What is an IDBI Bank personal loan EMI calculator?
A personal loan amount calculator is an online tool that helps users to find out the amount they will be paying per month in the form of EMI towards a personal loan. Users need to enter principal loan amount, interest rates and loan tenure to know the EMI. Here are the steps to calculate IDBI Bank personal loan EMI using an EMI calculator online.
- Step 1: Select EMI Calculator link from dropdown list of Calculators on Afinoz.com or directly click on this link.
- Step 2: Type loan amount or use the slider, under the loan amount, to select the loan amount you want to apply for.
- Step 3: Likewise, use the slider to select the interest rate charged by IDBI Bank.
- Step 4: In the next step, use the slider to choose the loan repayment tenure under the ‘Loan Tenure’ section.
Once you finish the entry of IDBI Bank personal loan components, you will then be able to see a detailed breakdown of your EMI, total interest payable and total amount payable. You can also go through the amortization table which will help you view the detailed repayment schedule.
➤ IDBI Bank personal loan EMI calculator formula
Here is the general mathematical formula used to calculate EMI on loans:
P x R x (1+R)^N] / [(1+R)^N-1]
- P refers to the principal of your IDBI Bank personal loan
- R refers the rate of interest on the loan amount
- N refers to the tenure (loan term in some years)
A personal loan EMI consists of two main components: principal and interest.
➤ What are the inputs to be provided to the IDBI Bank personal loan EMI Calculator?
You will need to enter the following inputs into the personal loan EMI calculator to compute the possible EMI:
- Loan amount: The principal amount you wish to borrow as a personal loan from IDBI Bank.
- Interest rate: Rate of interest offered by the bank on your personal loan. IDBI Bank personal loan interest rate ranges from 12.00% to 15.00% per annum.
- Loan tenure: It is the repayment term for which you can get a personal loan. IDBI Bank offers a personal loan for 12 to 60 months.
➤ Benefits of the Citibank personal loan EMI calculator
- Efficient tool: EMI calculator is easy to use and quick to calculate loan EMIs. Users need to enter the loan amount, interest rate and loan tenure. An EMI calculator displays the results in a matter of seconds. Same calculation with pen and paper will be clumsy and error prone.
- Free of cost: Users are not charged any fee to use the calculator. You can freely use an online EMI calculator available on Afinoz.com.
- Check Multiple Combinations: An online calculator allows users to change the combination of loan amount, term and rate of interest as many times as they want to find a suitable EMI. Hence, you can prepare your monthly budget accordingly.
➤ How to decide on the right IDBI Bank personal loan EMI for yourself?
It is important to choose the right personal loan EMI, so that you can pay back the loan within your monthly budget and avoid paying too much interest. Here are simple ways to decide the right EMI for a personal loan from IDBI Bank:
- Carefully assess your monthly budget and future financial prospects
- Consider your existing obligations/ liabilities
- Use an EMI calculator
- Calculate interest rates
Ques. Is it important to know the EMI before deciding the tenure for IDBI Bank personal loan?
Yes, it is important because it helps you arrive at the right EMI that fits into your budget. As a result, you won’t apply for a loan amount more than you can repay.
Ques. What type of self-employed professionals can get IDBI Bank personal loans?
All self-employed professionals including doctors, engineers, lawyers, chartered accountants, company secretaries, architects, etc. who meet the eligibility criteria can get IDBI Bank personal loan.
Ques. Can I prepay my personal loan from IDBI Bank?
Part payment is allowed after 6 months of disbursement without any charges. Foreclosure charges are applicable as under: Foreclosure done before 12 months from disbursement date: 2% of the outstanding loan amount. Foreclosure done between 12 months to 24 months: 1% of the outstanding loan amount. Foreclosure after 24 months of disbursement date allowed without any prepayment charges.