The Credit Rating of the applicant
While deciding on your personal loan application, Tata Capital scrutinizes your credit profile too. Your credit profile includes details such as how efficient you are in credit handling, your previous repayments and your past loan/credit records. If the above-mentioned parameters are found satisfactory, Tata Capital will not only approve your personal loan but also may provide you with the best interest rates applicable.
Monthly Income of the applicant
The affordable monthly income of the applicant makes a decisive impact while Tata Capital calculates the interest rate being offered to him. It’s important for Tata Capital to assess the repayment ability of the borrower accurately before approving the loan to him. His monthly income allows Tata Capital to ascertain his payback capacity accurately and also to get some kind of a surety in the event of a possible default.
If the applicant has a higher monthly income, Tata Capital is more or less convinced that the amount lent out would return to the bank within the scheduled time frame itself. On the contrary, if the applicant has a low monthly income, he will have difficulty in paying his EMIs on time every month. In this case, Tata Capital will see him as a risky proposition, as far as his loan repayment capacity is concerned. Hence, it will dampen his chances of getting the best interest rates from Tata Capital.
The Type of Tata Capital Personal Loan you opt for
The rate of interest for a Tata Capital personal loan is also influenced by the loan type you have chosen. As you are aware, there are two types of personal loans-
Secured Personal Loan: In this case, you need to pledge gold, a movable/immovable security or property as collateral while applying for your Tata Capital personal loan. The lender now has a fallback option, if you can't repay your loan tomorrow and hence, you are considered a less risky proposition. Tata Capital will not hesitate to grant you better offers with lower interest rates, if you opt for a secured personal loan.
Unsecured Personal Loan: In contrast to the secured personal loans, you do not need to pledge any security/collateral to Tata Capital. Therefore, your perceived creditworthiness is everything upon which the lender determines your loan repayment capability in the future. The interest rates in an unsecured personal loan will be higher in comparison to secured loans as Tata Capital deems you as a higher risk proposition while lending to you.
Tenure of the Personal Loan
The loan repayment period or the loan tenure of the Tata Capital personal loan has a decisive impact on the interest rates offered by the bank. The rate of interest is higher for shorter personal loan tenure and vice versa.
If the applicant is a customer of Tata Capital
If you have been a loyal customer of Tata Capital and have maintained a wonderful working relationship all throughout, you are usually considered for offers/special schemes with cheaper interest rates. However, do have in mind that interest rate is a discretionary matter of the lender. By becoming a customer, you do not necessarily assure yourself of the lowest interest rates going around.
Why Choose Tata Capital Personal Loans?
You should choose a Tata Capital personal loan due to the below-mentioned advantages associated with it-
- Multipurpose loans: You can use the Tata Capital personal loan amount pretty much for any genuine purpose.
- Minimum Documentation: The Tata Capital personal loan requires only a few basic documents to approve your much-needed personal loan.
- No security/collateral: You do not need to pledge security/ collateral to avail of a Tata Capital personal loan.
- Easy repayment options- You can decide to pay Tata Capital personal loan EMI with easy and multiple payment options as per your convenience. These options include auto debit, online payment, ECS, PDCs and so on.
- Fast loan disbursal- Tata Capital is disbursing loans in order to ensure that you do not need to wait for long before your financial needs are met.
- Provides overdraft facility- If extra costs pile up for some reason, you can avail of the overdraft facility of Tata Capital. Here, you can withdraw as much money you need, up to a mutually agreed limit.
In case of any query you have at any stage of your Tata Capital personal loan application process, the well-trained and experienced customer support team of Tata Capital Personal Loan will be there for you any time you want, round the clock. You can call the Afinoz customer care at 0120-411-0376.