Check Your Eligibility
To know how much loan you can get
Last Year ITR
Yes Bank offers personal loans up to Rs. 40 lakhs for up to 60 months. Salaried employees can get a personal loan at attractive interest rates starting from 10.00% p.a. for their varying financial requirements. Instant approval process, quick disbursal and excellent customer services are other exciting features of Yes Bank.
While Yes Bank updates individuals about the personal loan application at every stage, applicants can instantly check the status of their application. Here is how to check Yes Bank personal loan status online and offline.
➤ Yes Bank personal loan – details required to check the status
Here are the details you will need to know the status of your personal loan application from Yes Bank:
- Reference number or application form number
- Mobile number
- Identity details
➤ How to track Yes Bank personal loan status
You can check the status of your personal loan application using different methods.
- Online: You can check the status of your personal loan application online by sending an email to the bank.
- Offline: There are multiple ways to track the status of a personal loan application offline.
How to check the status of Yes Bank personal loan application online
You can find out the status of your loan application without moving out of your home. Write an email to email@example.com, mentioning the loan application number, your mobile number and identity details. The customer care team will respond with the current status of the loan application.
How to check the status of Yes Bank personal loan application offline
You can check the status of your loan application through any of the following methods:
- Call the bank: Applicants can call Yes Bank customer care on 1800 1200 (toll-free number). The customer care executive will tell you the updated status of your loan application.
- Send an SMS: Customers can also know the status of their application through message. They can SMS ‘HELP’ followed by their customer ID to 9223390909.
- Visit bank branch: Yes Bank has presence across multiple states and cities in India through its branches. Customers can visit the nearest branch of Yes Bank to find the updated status of their application. Use the branch locator on the official website of the bank to find the nearest branch or ATM.
➤ How to check Yes Bank Personal Loan status on Afinoz
Afinoz is an online platform that allows customers to compare personal loan and business loan interest rates from multiple lenders. Customers can apply for a personal loan online and check the status of their application on Afinoz. Follow the steps given below to check your Yes Bank Personal Loan status on Afinoz:
- Visit the official website of Afinoz to check the personal loan application status.
- Click the ‘Track Application’ link at the right corner of the page.
- Key in the ‘Application ID’ received by you at the time of application.
- Click ‘Track’ to check the current status of your personal loan application.
Through Afinoz app: Similar services are available on Afinoz app. You can log into the app and check the current status of your personal loan application:
- You can download the Afinoz app from the Google Play Store.
- Open the app and type your personal details like mobile number, name, etc.
- Click ‘Track Application’ icon.
- Enter personal loan application or reference number and click on ‘Track’.
- The updated status of your application will be displayed on your phone.
➤ Benefits of Yes Bank personal loan
Salaried individuals can get a personal loan at attractive interest rates. Customers can enjoy the following benefits when they apply for Yes Bank personal loan:
- Speedy approval process and quick disbursal of the loan amount.
- Doorstep services for documentation process.
- A few simple steps to apply for the loan online.
Ques. How much personal loan can I get from Yes Bank?
You can get a personal loan from Yes Bank within the range of Rs. 1 lakh to Rs.40 lakhs for up to 60 months.
Ques. How can I know about the status of my personal loan after disbursal?
Log in to your Yes Bank net banking account or visit the nearest branch of Yes Bank to access the personal loan account statement.
Ques. What is the maximum repayment tenure for Yes Bank personal loan?
Borrowers can get a personal loan from Yes Bank for up to 5 years.
Ques. Can I prepay Yes Bank personal loan?
Yes allows prepayment of personal loans after regular payment of 12 EMIs. Prepayment charges will be applicable.
Ques. What is the interest rate charged by Yes Bank on personal loans?
Yes Bank personal loan interest rate starts from 10.00% per annum. The final interest will be determined on the basis of factors like credit score, monthly income, obligations and age of the applicant.
Ques. What is the most convenient option to check the status of a personal loan?
The most convenient method varies from customer to customers. For individuals who are comfortable with digital technology can check the status online. Otherwise, you can call Yes Bank customer care or visit the nearest branch of the bank.
Ques. What are the details required to find the status of Yes Bank personal loan?
Customers need to submit the following details to track the status of their Yes Bank personal loan: 1. Reference number or application form number 2. Mobile number 3. Identity details
Ques. Who is eligible to get Yes Bank personal loan?
Yes Bank personal loan is available to both salaried and self-employed individuals alike.