Borrowers can get a personal loan up to Rs. 10 lakh from Bank of Baroda to fulfil a variety of personal financial needs like home renovation, consumer durable purchase, wedding in family, unplanned travel, etc. Individuals who have applied for the loan recently can easily track personal loan application status basically in two ways – online and offline.
Details you need to have to track your Bank of Baroda personal loan status
You will need to have some important information to check the status of your loan as under:
- Proposal Acknowledgement ID or reference number: At the time of application, Bank of Baroda sends you a reference number on your mobile number that you provide on loan application form. You can use this reference number to know everything about your personal loan. You can use this reference number to track the status of your personal loan application.
- Your registered mobile number: Applicants can use their mobile number to track the status of their application. However, make sure that you use the same mobile number that you shared in at the time of application. Almost all updates regarding a personal loan will be sent to your mobile number. Hence, if you change the number at any time before the closure of your loan, ask the bank to update their record with the new mobile number.
- Unique Tracking Number: You can also use the Unique Tracking Number to trace the status of your personal loan application.
How to check Bank of Baroda personal loan status?
Bank of Baroda offers services online and offline as well. So, you can check the status of your personal loan from BoB both online and offline.
- Online method: Checking the status of your loan online is very easy. All you need to do is register for Bank of Baroda internet banking. Existing customers of Bank of Baroda can check their loan status using the internet banking facility. You can also use Baroda M-Connect Plus mobile app to view your loan details and updates.
- Offline method: If you are not comfortable with technology or don’t want to connect digitally, you can alternatively visit the nearest branch of Bank of Baroda to find out the status of your application. You will be required to share the reference number of your loan application with bank executive to get the information. Don’t forget to carry your identity proof like voter’s ID card, Aadhaar card, passport, etc.
How to track your Bank of Baroda Personal Loan Status Online
You can check the status of your Bank of Baroda personal loan application online by taking the following steps:
- Visit the official website of the Bank of Baroda.
- Next, click on the “Login” tab on the top right corner of the page
- Select the “Baroda Connect (Net Banking) India” option from the following list.
Select ‘Retail User’ in the login page in a new window.
Log in using your user ID
Once you’re logged in, simply follow the instructions on screen to view the status of your personal loan application.
How to check the Status of Bank of Baroda Personal Loan through Mobile Application
You can also check the status of your personal loan online through the Bank of Baroda mobile app. The app integrates your Bank of Baroda accounts along with a personal loan you’ve availed. Here the steps you need to follow:
- Download the app from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Once you have installed the app, log in using your mobile banking credentials.
- After logging in, you can verify your application status and other loan details.
How to check status of your Bank of Baroda personal loan offline
Bank of Baroda is one of the leading banks in India with its pan India presence. Branches of the bank are located across the country. You can visit the nearest branch of the bank or call Bank of Baroda customer care to find out the status of your personal loan application. Steps to know the personal loan application status offline.
- Reach the nearest branch of Bank of Baroda.
- Ask the concerned bank executive to tell you the status of your personal loan application.
- You will need to share your loan reference number and registered mobile number with the executive.
- If asked, show any of your valid ID cards like Aadhaar card, PAN card, voter’s ID card, etc.
- The bank officer will tell you the status of your application.
Bank of Baroda customer care team
Alternatively, you can instantly know the status of your loan application via a phone call. Call Bank of Baroda toll-free customer care numbers - 1800 258 4455 and 1800 102 4455 - to know the status of your loan application. Remember to keep your application reference number handy.