About the bank
Bank of Baroda, India’s second biggest bank in terms of assets is an Indian state-owned international banking and financial services institution headquartered in Vadodara, Gujarat with its corporate office in Mumbai. Bank of Baroda was nationalized in 1969, by the government of India and has been assigned as profit making public sector undertaking (PSU). The bank has over 5538 branches across India and abroad and 10,441 ATM’s as of July, 2017. It has merged with and taken over a few smaller banks of the country too.
Bank of Baroda Personal Loans
Do you need urgent funds for any important personal expenses like a wedding or a medical emergency? Then personal loan might be a fast and hassle free option to meet your needs. Personal loan does not require any kind of security or a guarantor, so you can spend the loan amount in any way you desire. An individual can use the loan amount for any expenditure including expensive vacation, improving business, consolidating credit card debts, buying any expensive gadget or for medical treatments. Bank of Baroda is one of the renowned public sector undertaking banks providing financial services and other products in the market. They also offer personal loans to those people who are in urgent requirement of funds. Bank of Baroda offers personal loan with competitive interest rates and minimal documentation process. Compare and get online personal loan interest rates for Bank of Baroda at Afinoz.com, one of India’s best loan providers. Apply online for BOB personal loan and get a step closure to your dreams and goals.
What is Afinoz?
Afinoz.com is India's topmost online financial marketplace for availing loans and investments. Our main objective is to make the process of getting a loan or making an investment safer, convenient and hassle-free for individuals. We work with public and private banks, NBFCs and mutual fund houses across the entire country and offer an unbiased quotation on financial products. You can contact our team to get more information or apply for a loan or investment by calling on +918795021552 or by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Afinoz.com provides solutions which are quick, reliable, transparent, confidential and above all free.
Feature and Benefits of Bank of Baroda Personal Loan:
Bank of Baroda has attractive features and benefits from easy loan approval to higher loan amount with flexible loan tenure. Bank of Baroda offers its customer’s the maximum quantum of loan depending on their repayment history and credit score.
- Here are some features and benefits of Bank of Baroda personal loan:
- No restriction on end use of the loan amount
- Attractive rate of interest
- Flexible tenure options
- No collateral and security required
- Loan payable in easy installments
- Easy and simple documentation
- Fast loan processing
- Nil prepayment penalty
Bank of Baroda personal loan eligibility or Bank of Baroda personal loan interest rates can be easily assessed through Afinoz. If there is any query about Bank of Baroda personal loan application, you should log on to afinoz.com or call us at +918795021552 or mail us at email@example.com and get all the details quickly.
We also offer other financial products such as Business Loan, Home loan, Personal Loan By SBI, car loan, Education loan, PNB Business Loan etc. from the top banks and NBFCs at the lowest possible interest rate with no hassle. Our aim is to make financial products reasonable and easily accessib to everyone. We promise to provide quick, reliable, transparent and confidential solutions without any charge. We provide Best Personal Loan In India.
Read More : How to get Your Personal Loan Approved?
Bank of Baroda Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility for BOB personal loan is decided on the basis of certain parameters. A loan seeker must come under the below mentioned eligibility criteria to avail personal loan from Bank of Baroda:
- The list of individuals eligible to apply for Bank of Baroda personal loan:
- Employees of Central/State Govt. /Autonomous Bodies/Public/Joint Sector Undertakings, Public Limited Co. /MNCs and Educational Institutions with minimum continuous service for 1 year are eligible to get personal loan from Bank of Baroda
- Employees of Proprietorship, Partnership firms, Private Limited companies, Trust with minimum continuous service for 1 year can avail loan under Bank of Baroda personal loan scheme
- Insurance Agents doing business for a minimum of 2 years are also eligible
- Self Employed Professionals (Doctor, Engineer, Architect, Interior Designers, Tech. and Management Consultants, Practicing Company secretaries etc) with minimum 1 year of stable business are qualified for Bank of Baroda personal loan
- Self Employed Business professionals with minimum 1 year of stable business can apply for Bank of Baroda personal loan
- Age limit:
- For Salaried individuals: Minimum age required is 21 years whereas maximum age should not exceed 60 years at the time of loan maturity
- For Non-salaried individuals: Minimum age needed is 21 years whereas maximum age should not be more than 65 years at the time of loan maturity
- Quantum of the loan:
- Maximum loan amount: Metro and Urban cities: up to Rs. 10 Lakhs, Semi-Urban and Rural areas: Rs.5 Lakhs
- Minimum loan amount: Metro and Urban cities: Rs. 1 Lakh, Semi-Urban and Rural areas: Rs.50, 000/-
- Eligibility and EMI calculator: Now, you can easily evaluate and calculate your Bank of Baroda personal loan eligibility and Bank of Baroda personal loan EMI amount using utility tools like personal loan eligibility calculator and personal loan EMI calculator at afinoz.com. These calculators will help you to determine your EMI outflow every month including the interest rate you will need to pay. Using the calculator at Afinoz.com is free, easy and simple.
- CIBIL score: Credit score is an important factor for approval of your loan. Usually, an applicant’s credit worthiness is determined by evaluating his credit score i.e. CIBIL / EXPERIAN score. Loan applications of applicants having poor credit score may get rejected. It’s always advisable to keep on updating your credit score every now and then. If you have a bad credit score and somehow your loan application gets approved, you might be asked to pay a high rate of interest and be offered unfavorable terms and conditions on your loan as compared to someone who has an excellent credit score.
Bank of Baroda Personal Loan Documents Required
For obtaining the maximum amount of personal loan from Bank of Baroda, a borrower should produce the following documents according to their business profiles as follows:
List of Common Documents:
- Duly signed application form
- Passport sized photographs
- Copy of Identity Proof: Passport/PAN Card/Voters ID card/Driving License etc
- Copy of Address Proof: Ration card/Driving License/Voters ID card/Passport/Telephone Bill/Electricity bill
- Processing fee cheque
- Banks statement of last 3 months/6 months bank passbook
Documents required for salaried individuals
- Latest salary slip
- Current dated salary certificate with the FORM - 16
Documents required for self-employed individuals
- Bank statement (Latest)
- ITR or Form - 16 (Latest)
Apply for Bank of Baroda personal loan online at Afinoz.com. You can call us at +918795021552 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.You can check your eligibility and tentative EMI for Bank of Baroda personal loan using our utility tools like personal loan eligibility calculator and personal loan EMI calculator. We assure you of our best services without any hassle and effort at the click of a button from the comfort of your home or office. Once you complete and submit your Bank of Baroda loan application through Afinoz.com, you can effortlessly track your loan application status on our website on a real time basis, 24 x7.
|Bank of Baroda Personal Loan Interest Rates, Jan 2018|
|BOB Personal Loan General-Interest Rates||For salaried and self employed 11.35 to 16.35|
|BOB Personal Loan Tenure||Up to 60 months|
|BOB Personal Loan Processing Fee||2.00% of the total loan amount|
|BOB Personal Loan Amount||Minimum- Rs .50,000
Maximum- Rs. 10 Lakhs
|Age Limit||21 to 60 years for salaried
21 to 65 years for self -employed
|BOB Personal Loan Prepayment charges||Within 6 months : 4% on the outstanding balance
After 6 months: Nil
Special Note: Rates are subject to periodic change. Personal loan interest rates in Bank of Baroda and other fees and charges are subject to regular review and can vary from customer to customer depending upon a number of factors ranging from credit score, to existing loans, amount of savings, company with which you are currently employed, number of years of relationship with Bank of Baroda etc.
Why should you apply for Bank of Baroda Personal Loan through Afinoz.com
Afinoz.com is one of India's leading personalized financial marketplace. It has created a personal loan platform which lets you choose the best personal loan from the multiple options available to you. All the options are system generated taking into consideration your specific needs and requirements.
- Instant Approval – Once you fill in and submit the application form along with the mentioned documents, you will get your e-approval within 2 to 3 days.
- Real-time application tracking – Keep track of the application status in real-time with a unique transaction id which is generated at the time of loan application submission. We ensure that all the applicants are kept informed about their application process at each step via SMS and emails.
- Online eligibility check - Do all your dealings with the bank online. Provide your basic information and our online personal loan eligibility calculator will let you know the amount of loan you are eligible to borrow from Bank of Baroda for your personal financing.
- Secure Environment - Afinoz.com has a built-in security for your personal information which is stored in a secure environment in our system with your consent. This information is then sent to the bank in an encrypted format digitally and is very secure.
- 24/7 Customer Service - At any stage of the process if you have any query or seek any financial advice, our experienced and well-trained customer service team will offer the best financing/investment solutions to your problems. So there's no need for you to waste time and make multiple trips to the bank to discuss loan specifications with bankers.
- No third-party agent – Afinoz.com online loan application process is absolutely free. Through Afinoz one can directly approach multiple banks online without involving any agent and therefore avoiding unnecessary delays and hassles.
- Free quotations – Get online deals on Bank of Baroda personal loans and free unbiased quotes of the best personal loan rates. All you have to do is select the loan amount you want to borrow and the tenure of the personal loan. You will get a targeted online quote within minutes of application.
Other Products from BOB (Bank of Baroda Personal Loan
Compare Bank Of Baroda Personal loan with other banks
Query:-What is the maximum amount of personal loan offered by BOB?
Reply-The maximum amount of loan sanctioned by Bank of Baroda is stipulated based on the assortment of the financing branch. Moreover, it depends on the various parameters like your income, credit score, repayment history and capacity, among other factors. Bank of Baroda offers a maximum loan amount of Rs. 10 lakhs to the applicants in metro/urban areas and up to Rs. 5 lakhs in semi-urban/rural areas.
Query-What are the tenures available?
Reply-Bank of Baroda offers flexible tenure ranging from 48 to 60 months.
Query-I need a personal loan as soon as possible. How much time will it take for my loan to get approved?
Reply- If you meet all the eligibility criteria and all your documents are in order, then personal loans are generally approved within a maximum of 2 to 3 working days from the submission of complete set of required documents. Moreover, if you are an existing customer, it may take even less time for the loan to be approved.
Query-What is personal loan EMI?
Reply- Personal Loan EMI (Equated Monthly Installment) is the fixed amount that you have to pay on the same date of every month for the complete loan tenure, towards servicing your BOB personal loan.
Query-Is there a processing or documentation charge for availing personal loan from BOB?
Reply- Yes, a processing fee of 2% of the total loan amount is charged up to a maximum of Rs. 10,000.
Query:- Is there a prepayment charge ?
Reply-Yes, there is a pre-payment penalty charged by Bank of Baroda on personal loans. You will need to check this at the time of applying for the Bank of Baroda personal loan.
Query:- How much interest is charged by Bank of Baroda on personal loans ?
Reply- Bank of Baroda personal loan interest rates ranges from 11.35% to 16.35%.
Query:- Is age an eligibility factor to get personal loan from Bank of Baroda ?
Reply- Yes, age is an essential eligibility criterion to get personal loan from bank of Baroda as you should be at least 21 years old at loan approval time and 60 years old at loan maturity time.
Query:- What are the pre-closure charges on Bank of Baroda personal loan ?
Reply- Pre-closure charge within 6 months is 4% on the outstanding balance as per original repayment/EMI schedule whereas a pre-closure charge after 6 months is Nil.
For any query about Bank of Baroda personal loan application, you can log on to afinoz.com or give us a call at +918795021552 or mail us at email@example.com.