Personal Loan in Mumbai
About Personal Loan in Mumbai
|Bank Name||Floating Interest Rate||Processing Fee|
|AXIS||10.99% to 20 %||1.50% to 2.00% + GST|
|IIFL||13%||2% + GST|
|FULLERTON||12.99 - 36%||3%|
|BAJAJ||11.99% to 15.50%||2%|
|SBI||12.50% to 16.60%||1%|
|VINTAGE||16 % to 20 %||Nominal|
|Aditya Birla Finance||14.00% - 16.25%||Up to 2% of the loan amount|
|Bank of baroda||11.35% - 16.35%||2%|
|Central Bank of India||10.75% to 12.50%||Rs.500|
|Aditya birla||14%-26% per anuum||2% of the loan amount|
|ICICI||11.25%||2.25 % + GST|
|PNB||12% to 16%||1.80%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||10.99% to 24%||2.5 % + GST|
|Bank Of India||12.15% to 14.15%||2.00 %|
|Mahindra Finance||11%||2% to 3%|
|TATA CAPITAL||11.75%||2.5% + GST|
|IndusInd bank||11.25%||2.5% + GST|
|HDFC||11.25 % - 18 %||upto 2.5 %|
|RBL Bank||13.99% to 20.00%||Upto 2%|
Mumbai is a city known as the city where dreams are made and fulfilled. The city is famous from the railway platforms to the famous Dabbawalas, multi-millionaires to suburban slums. From the dazzling Bollywood to the quintessential vada pav, bhel puri, and sev puri, Mumbai is the capital city of Maharashtra an Indian state.
Mumbai is the house of three UNESCO World Heritage Sites including the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus, Elephanta Caves, and the city's distinctive ensemble of the Victorian and Art Deco buildings. The top famous tourists places in Mumbai are Marine Drive, Gateway of India, Colaba Causeway, Juhu Beach, Siddhivinayak Temple, Hali Ali Dargah, Elephant Caves, Girgaum Chowpatty, Bandra Worli Sea Link, Chhatrapati Shivaji Teminus, Prince of Wales Museum, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus, Essel World, Film City, Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Global Vipassana Pagoda, Kanheri Caves, Mahalaxmi Temple, Hanging Garden and many other places”
About personal Loan in Mumbai
We aim to create a robust alternative credit ecosystem in the country. For this, we are digitizing the finance functions. Anywhere and everywhere – you can apply for a Personal Loan with just a few clicks..
Now, you can compare Personal loan interest rate to make a wise choice for the best Personal Loan in Mumbai also. We bring forth a myriad of options from best banks and NBFCs for your convenience. It’s simple! Choose your desired product and win amazing assured cash backs up to Rs 5000 on loan disbursal.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan in Mumbai –
No worries for strict eligibility conditions. We tie-up with all the best lenders in the Mumbai and help you with flexible eligibility criteria. Salaried and Self-employed applicants – hope you meet the following eligibility parameters.
- Salaried applicants should be between 21 to 60 years of age
- Self-employed applicants should be between 25 to 65 years
- Employed for a minimum period of 3 months in the current job and have previous working experience also
- Having net monthly salary/income of Rs. 20,000
- Business stability of at least 1 year is required
Documents Required for Personal Loan in Mumbai
We leverage existing and emerging technologies to offer you the complete digitalized process. Upload the required documents; it will take a few minutes.
Salaried Class –
- Identity Proof - Aadhaar Card /Voters ID/Passport/Driving License /PAN Card
- Residential Proof - Leave and License Agreement/Utility Bill (maximum three months old)/Passport
- Income Proof – Salary slips for the last three months along with the bank statement showcasing the credited salary
- Employment Certificate – for the past 1 years
- Photographs - Two passport size
- KYC documents – Identity & address proof and date of birth
- Residence Proof - Leave and license agreement, utility bill (should not be more than three months old), and a copy of your passport if, you own one.
- Income Proof – ITR for the last 1 years
- Official Address Proof – Address proof along with your email ID and phone number
- Business Continuity Proof – Testimonials to show your business is running from the last 1 year
Benefits & features of taking Personal Loan in Mumbai
Taking a personal loan is an indispensable decision in one’s life. At Mumbai, we have a plethora of options with added benefits. Everything is online – you don’t need to visit the bank.
Get ready to leverage the following benefits –
- Instant Approval – Yes. SBI, ICICI, HDFC and other players are offering instant paperless approval. Apply at Afinoz, and we will help you avail the Personal Loan at best rate.
- High Eligibility – Within a just few minutes, we will assess your personal loan eligibility and suggest you the best available options in Mumbai. Our process is driven by automated technologies, and we help you get low EMI Personal Loan
- Balance Transfer – We will make you pay your EMI easily by reducing your debt amount. Transfer your Personal Loan balance to save on money. Some lenders charge fee for a balance transfer.
Personal Loan EMI calculator
Afinoz personal loan EMI calculator help you know the exact amount you need to pay every month towards the repayment of your personal loan. This allows you not to strain yourself financially and to avoid financial distress. Moreover, by feeding the inputs properly, you can even decide on an EMI amount that you can repay comfortably over your loan tenure.
BANK OF BARODA
Bank of Baroda (BOB) is an Indian multinational banking and financial services institution headquartered in Vadodara in Gujrat, India. The bank was established on 0 July 908 and nationalized on 9 July 99 along with other major commercial banks of India. It has been termed as a profit-making public sector undertaking (PSU). The bank has 7 global branches including 7 India branches and 0 overseas branches. It offers a wide range of banking products and services including loans, credit and debit cards etc.
PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
Punjab National Bank (PNB) is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company. Established in 89, it is state-owned bank. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the bank operates through a network of zonal offices, 7 circle offices, 98 branches, and 98 ATMs. PNB also operates a banking subsidiary in the UK, as well as branches in Hong Kong, Kowloon, Dubai and Kabul and representative offices in in Almaty (Kazakhstan), Dubai (UAE), Shanghai (China), Oslo(Norway), and Sydney (Australia). PNB and other major commercial banks were nationalized on 9 July 99.
Syndicate Bank is one of the oldest and major commercial banks in India and was founded in 9. At the time of its establishment, the bank was known as Canara Industrial and Banking Syndicate Limited. The name of the bank was changed to Syndicate Bank in 9. It is headquartered in Manipal, Karnataka and was one of the major commercial banks to be nationalized on 9 July 99, by Government of India. Syndicate Bank operated a network of 0 branches, including ,9 rural, ,7 semi-urban, 8 urban, and 8 metro branches in India; and branch in London, as well as ,8 ATMs as of March 08. Syndicate Bank offers banking products and services to corporate, SMEs and retail customer in India. Its deposit products include savings accounts, current accounts, and term deposits. It also provides retail, agricultural and other priority sector loans. In addition, the bank provides corporate finance such as working capital finance; export credit, term loan finance; loan against receivables; and project finance that includes infrastructure projects. Further, it provides Aadhaar seeding, NEFT/RTGS, online tax payment, online shopping and utility bill payment, and e-filing of income tax returns. Other services include CMS, bancassurance, mutual fund services, and demat services. Syndicate Bank also provides international banking products such as non-resident (external) rupee, non-resident ordinary rupee, resident foreign currency, and foreign currency non-resident accounts, as well as manages exchange companies.
KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited is a private sector Indian Bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The bank was founded in 98 and in February 00, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. received the license from the Reserve Bank of India to carry on banking business. It had a network of ,88 full-fledged branches and ,99 ATMs in the country as of March 08.