About the bank
IndusInd Bank was established in 1994 and is one of the next generation private sector banks in country. It is spread over 683 locations across India offering commercial, transactional and electronic banking products and services. It is a Mumbai based bank grown over 1200 branches and over 2036 ATMs spread across the country. It is also one of the banks that offer the best and international standard of products and services. The net profit of the bank was 751.61% at the Q4 of FY17.
✔️ IndusInd bank personal loan
A personal loan helps you to get over unpredicted financial crunches at any point of time. These loans are processed quickly and do not require any collateral or security. #IndusInd_Bank_Personal_Loan can be availed for funding your education, marriage expenses, buying furniture, renovating your home and lots more. In order to meet customers’ various requirements, IndusInd Bank brings to you bunch of #Personal Loan in multiple categories like personal Loan for Education, Personal Loan for Medical Expenses, Personal loan for home Renovation, Personal Loan for weeding & Personal Loan Balance Transfer. Apply online or check out your eligibility for the best personal loan with IndusInd Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator at afinoz.
✔️ What is afinoz?
#Afinoz is India's topmost online financial marketplace for availing loans and investments. Our main objective is to make the process of getting a loan or making an investment safer, convenient and hassle-free for individuals. We work with public and private banks, NBFCs and mutual fund houses across the entire country and offer an unbiased quotation on financial products. You can contact our team to get more information or apply for a loan or investment by calling on +919899889816 or by emailing at email@example.com. Afinoz.com provides solutions which are quick, reliable, transparent, confidential and above all free.
✔️ Why choose IndusInd personal loan?
You should choose an IndusInd personal loan due to the below-mentioned advantages associated with it-
- Multipurpose loans: You can use the Indusind Bank Personal Loan amount pretty much for any genuine purpose.
- Flexible repayment period: The Indusind bank personal loan tenure ranges from 12 to 60 months, as per the convenience of the borrower.
- No guarantor /collateral: You do not need to pledge a collateral or a guarantor to avail an Indusind bank personal loan.
- Balance transfer option: You can do away with your existing high-interest personal loan with a ‘Balance Transfer Option’.
- Doorstep service- The Indusind Personal Loan executives will provide doorstep service for their personal loan customers.
✔️ IndusInd personal loan features & benefits
IndusInd bank has attractive features & benefits from easy loan approval to higher loan amount with flexible loan tenure, IndusInd bank offers its customers maximum quantum of loan depending upon their requirement & repayment history & credit score. Here are some features & benefits of IndusInd bank personal loan.
- Get a personal loan from IndusInd bank easily with simple documentation, quick processing and speedy disbursal.
- Choose flexible loan tenure as per your convenience ranging from 1 to 5 years
- Enjoy the ease of doorstep service
- Get the best in class personal loan interest rates in IndusInd bank
- No requirements of Collaterals or guarantors
- Get rid of your high-interest loan through 'Balance Transfer Option'
- Choose a convenient repayment option from IndusInd Bank account debit or ECS from your other bank.
IndusInd bank personal loan eligibility or IndusInd bank personal loan interest rates can be easily assessed through Afinoz. If there is any query about #IndusInd_bank personal loan application, you should log on to afinoz.com or call us on +919899889816 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and get all the details quickly.
We also offer other financial products such as Business Loan, Home loan, Personal Loan By SBI, Auto loan, Education loan, PNB Business Loan etc. from the top banks and NBFCs at the lowest possible interest rate with no hassle. Our aim is to make financial products reasonable and easily accessib to everyone. We promise to provide quick, reliable, transparent and confidential solutions without any charge. We provide Best Personal Loan In India.
IndusInd bank personal loan eligibility criteria
For getting personal loan from an IndusInd bank, there are some eligibility criterion and the loan seekers who fulfill these entire parameters can only eligible for a personal loan from the bank. For instance, the bank has different criteria for a salaried individual and different for a self-employed professionals & individuals. So, eligibility criteria for IndusInd bank personal loan are as follows:
✔️ Eligibility for Salaried Employees:
- Salaried individuals eligible for #IndusInd_bank_personal_loan includes salaried doctors, salaried Chartered Accountants, employees of select Public and Private Limited companies, Government Sector employees including Public Sector Undertakings and Central, State and Local bodies
- Age limit: - Minimum age to avail personal loan from IndusInd bank at the time of application should be 21 years whereas maximum age at personal loan maturity should be 60 years or retirement age whichever is earlier.
- Income: - Minimum net monthly income of the loan applicant should be Rs.25000.
- Service: - applicant must have completed minimum 2 years in employment and minimum 1 year in the current organization.
- Residence:- applicant Should have completed minimum 1 year of stay at the current residence, if rented
✔️ Eligibility for Self-employed Professionals:
- List of individuals eligible to apply for IndusInd bank personal loan includes self-employed doctors (MBBS and higher degree), Architects, Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, Engineers and MBA consultants.
- Age limit: - Minimum age at the time of application should be 25 years whereas maximum age at loan maturity should be 65 years.
- Income: - Minimum annual net income post tax payment should be Rs.4.8 lakh.
- Self-employed professionals should have 4 years of post qualification experience to get under loan under IndusInd bank personal loan scheme.
✔️ Eligibility for Self-employed Individuals:
- List of individuals eligible to apply for loan under IndusInd bank personal loan scheme includes self-employed sole proprietors, directors and partners in the business of manufacturing, trading or services
- Age limit: - Minimum age at the time of Indusind bank personal loan application should be 25 years whereas maximum age at loan maturity should be 65 years.
- Income: - Minimum annual net income post tax payment should be Rs.4.8 lakh
- Loan applicant should have 5 years of post qualification experience
Eligibility and EMI calculator: Now, you can easily evaluate and calculate your IndusInd bank personal loan eligibility and IndusInd bank bank personal loan EMI amount using utility tools like personal loan eligibility calculator and personal loan EMI calculator at afinoz.com. These calculators will help you to determine your EMI outflow every month including the interest rate you will need to pay. Using the calculator at Afinoz.com is free, easy and simple.
CIBIL score: Credit score is an important factor for approval of your loan. Usually, an applicant’s credit worthiness is determined by evaluating his credit score i.e. CIBIL / EXPERIAN score. Loan applications of applicants having poor credit score may get rejected. It’s always advisable to keep on updating your credit score every now and then. If you have a bad credit score and somehow your loan application gets approved then you can improve your credit score or, you might be asked to pay a high rate of interest and be offered unfavorable terms and conditions on your loan as compared to someone who has an excellent credit score.
Factors That Affect Interest Rates On Personal Loan
Income level of the borrower
This will give an idea to the bank if the money lent to the borrower would come back within the fixed tenure or not. Therefore, the calculation of the personal loan interest rates depends on the perceived risk involved in the repayment.
Tenure of the Loan
If the Indusind bank personal loan is for a shorter period, then the personal loan interest rates would be higher and the personal loan interest rate would be comparatively less for a longer loan duration.
Credit History of the borrower
The past loan record of the borrower, his past payments and repayments are checked in details before approving the Indusind bank personal loan application and deciding on the personal loan interest rates. If these are found satisfactory, the best personal loan interest rates are likely to be offered to the borrower.
IndusInd bank personal loan documents required
IndusInd bank personal loan is an unsecured loan and there is no involvement of asset verification in the documentation process. The documents required to get a personal loan from IndusInd bank is time-saving, hassle-free if you keep the documents ready in advance.
✔️ Required documents for Salaried Employees:
- Proof of identity: Passport/driving license/voters Id/PAN card/card issued by UIDAI containing the details of name, photograph, address and Aadhar number.
- Residence proof: Leave and License Agreement/ration card/utility bill (not more than 3 months old)/valid passport (provided the passport address is present address mentioned in the loan application form)
- Proof of Income: Latest 3 months salary slip/salary certificate and latest Form 16
- Bank Statements: Latest 3 months bank account statement (where salary is credited)
✔️ Documents for Self-employed Professionals:
- Proof of identity: Passport/driving license/voters Id/PAN card/card issued by UIDAI containing the details of name, photograph, address and Aadhar number etc.
- Proof of residence: Leave and License Agreement/ration card/utility bill (not more than 3 months old)/trade license/establishment/sales tax certificate/valid Passport (provided the passport address is present address mentioned in loan application form)
- Business (Current Account) Bank Statements (latest 6 months bank account statement/passbook)
- Proof of qualification: Highest Professional Degree
- Latest 2 years ITR along with computation of income, B/S, P&L a/c with all schedules certified by a Chartered accountant.
- Profession continuity proof
✔️ Documents for Self-employed Individuals:
- Proof of Identity: Passport/driving license/voters ID/PAN card/card issued by UIDAI containing the details of name, photograph, address and Aadhar number etc.
- Proof of residence: Leave and License Agreement/ration card/utility bill (not more than 3 months old)/Trade License/establishment/sales tax certificate/valid passport (provided the passport address is present address mentioned in loan application form)
- Business (Current Account) bank statements (latest 6 months bank account/passbook)
- Latest 2 years ITR along with computation of income, B/S, P&L a/c with all schedules certified by a chartered accountant.
- Business continuity proof: Trade license/establishment/sales tax certificate.
- Additional mandatory documents: Sole proprietorship declaration/certified copy of partnership deed /certified copy of MOA, AOA and Board resolution. In case of income derived from a partnership firm, latest 2 years partnership firm's B/S, P&L a/c with all schedules certified by a chartered accountant.
Apply for IndusInd bank personal loan online at Afinoz.com. You can call us at +0120-411-0376 or email us at email@example.com.You can check your eligibility and tentative EMI for IndusInd bank personal loan using our utility tools like personal loan eligibility calculator and personal loan EMI calculator. We assure you of our best services without any hassle and effort at the click of a button from the comfort of your home or office. Once you complete and submit your IndusInd bank loan application through Afinoz.com, you can effortlessly track your loan application status on our website on a real time basis, 24x7.
|IndusInd bank personal loan interest rates 2019|
General -Interest Rates
10.5% to 30.50%
UP TO 60 MONTHS
|Up to 2.50% of loan amount plus tax|
50,000 TO 15 LAKH
21 TO 60 YEARS FOR SALARIED &
25 TO 65 YEARS FOR SELF -EMPLOYED
Salaried: 4% of the principal outstanding after repayment of 12 EMIs.
Self Employed:4% of the principal outstanding after repayment of 6 EMIs.
Special Note: Rates are subject to periodic change. Personal loan interest rates in IndusInd bank and other fees and charges are subject to regular review and can vary from customer to customer depending upon a number of factors ranging from credit score, to existing loans, amount of savings, company with which you are currently employed, number of years of relationship with IndusInd Bank etc.
✔️ How do I calculate IndusInd personal loan EMI?
The personal loan EMI calculator at Afinoz.com will assist if you want to calculate your IndusInd Bank personal loan emi accurately. This useful tool will help you to calculate the personal loan EMI, the breakup and the amortization table accurately. An evaluation of these important parameters provides a transparent picture to you and empowers you to make an informed decision regarding the affordability of your IndusInd bank personal loan. By feeding the inputs (loan amount, loan tenure and IndusInd bank personal loan interest rate) properly on the Afinoz personal loan EMI calculator, you can even decide on an exact EMI amount that you can repay comfortably over your loan tenure.
✔️ Why should you apply for IndusInd bank Personal Loan through Afinoz.com?
Afinoz.com is one of India's leading personalized financial marketplace. It has created a personal loan platform which lets you choose the best personal loan from the multiple options available to you. All the options are system generated taking into consideration your specific needs and requirements.
- Instant Approval – Once you fill in and submit the application form along with the mentioned documents, you will get your e-approval within 2 to 3 days.
- Real-time application tracking – Keep track of the application status in real-time with a unique transaction id which is generated at the time of loan application submission. We ensure that all the applicants are kept informed about their application process at each step via SMS and emails.
- Online eligibility check - Do all your dealings with the bank online. Provide your basic information and our online personal loan eligibility calculator will let you know the amount of loan you are eligible to borrow from IndusInd bank for your personal financing.
- Secure Environment - Afinoz.com has a built-in security for your personal information which is stored in a secure environment in our system with your consent. This information is then sent to the bank in an encrypted format digitally and is very secure.
- 24/7 Customer Service - At any stage of the process if you have any query or seek any financial advice, our experienced and well-trained customer service team will offer the best financing/investment solutions to your problems. So there's no need for you to waste time and make multiple trips to the bank to discuss loan specifications with bankers.
- No third-party agent – Afinoz.com online loan application process is absolutely free. Through Afinoz one can directly approach multiple banks online without involving any agent and therefore avoiding unnecessary delays and hassles.
- Free quotations – Get online deals on IndusInd bank personal loans and free unbiased quotes of the best personal loan rates. All you have to do is select the loan amount you want to borrow and the tenure of the personal loan. You will get a targeted online quote within minutes of application.
✔️ How to apply through Afinoz for IndusInd personal loan?
While you do your IndusInd bank personal loan apply through Afinoz, you should check the following-
- Check your IndusInd bank personal loan eligibility with the personal loan eligibility calculator at Afinoz.com. Simply visit Afinoz.com, fill in a few easy details and get an instant and accurate assessment of your personal loan eligibility.
- Check your IndusInd bank personal loan emi with the personal loan EMI calculator at Afinoz.com. This will help you to know the exact amount you need to pay every month towards the repayment of your IndusInd personal loan.
- Check the documentation for IndusInd bank personal loan application .Whether you are salaried or self-employed, applying with the proper set of documents will enhance your chances of getting your loan approved.
✔️ IndusInd Bank Personal Loan Status
After you do an Indusind bank personal loan apply, you can track the Indusind bank personal loan status real time through any one of the below-mentioned ways-
- When you submit your Indusind bank personal loan application through the Afinoz online platform, a unique transaction id will be provided to you. With this id, you can track the progress of your Indusind bank personal loan approval yourself
- The Afinoz customer support team will help you track the progress of your Indusind bank personal loan through regular sms /email updates.
- You can also check the Indusind bank personal loan status from the official website of the bank.
✔️ IndusInd Bank Personal Loan Customer Care Number
In case you have any query at any stage of your Indusind bank personal loan application process, the well-trained and experienced customer support team of Indusind bank personal loan will be there to provide all help for you any time you want. You can call at the Indusind Bank Personal Loan Toll Free No 1860 500 5004 as per your convenience. The Indusind personal loan customer care number is just what you need in case of any doubt and no visit to the bank is required at all on your part.