- Visit the official website of SBI and go to ‘Personal Loan’ section.
- Click ‘Apply Online,’ tab.
- A new page will appear where you can apply for a personal loan. On this page, navigate to ‘Track Application’ and click on it.
- A new pop-up will open. Select ‘Track’ and ‘Retail Loan’.
- Enter your ‘Registered Mobile Number’ and Reference Number’. Now you will see your SBI personal loan status.
How to Track SBI Personal Loan Status Through the Mobile App
Apple and Android user can download the SBI loan app from App Store and Google play store respectively to know the status of SBI personal loan using the mobile application.
- Open the mobile app and click on ‘Personal Loan’
- Select the scheme you have applied for and click on ‘Next’.
- Locate Menu tab on the left side of the mobile app and click on it.
- Now a drop-down menu will appear where you will need to click on ‘Track Application’.
- A new menu will appear at the bottom of the page, click on ‘Track Personal Loan Request’.
- A new page will open which ask for your ‘Mobile Number’ and ‘Reference number’.
- After entering the all the details, you can see all your details of your SBI personal loan status.
SBI Personal Loan Status: By Visiting SBI Branch
Apart from various online method, a borrower can also check personal loan status by visiting the nearest SBI Branch. The bank has its branches all over India. When you visit the bank’s brank you need to provide reference number allotted at the time of application submission. With the help of this reference number bank representative can easily track your personal loan status easily.